For all the big Monopoly fans we created an overview with best practices and strategies to win Monopoly! Im going to spend time messing around with it not entirely familiar with photoshop. Ive made several Monopoly boards over the years, and whether you want to make a simple game with paper or something more elaborate, theres a lot to think about. Plus, get access to hundreds of movies and TV shows for free! If you are still having this issue, please email me at jessica@nowthatsthrifty.com so that I can resolve this issue for you. The Monopoly money printables above are all PDF files. This has been a HUUUUGE help, thank you for sharing your talent. My customized board will be a big hit at my annual X-mas eve bash! Heres a link on how to do that. Otherwise, you can upset the balance of the game too much. Hope this helps. With a computer you can also mimic the traditional Monopoly fonts. If you aren't going to buy or use your own, you can make a die while sculpting your other tokens. You are awesome! 00 its progressive and members get double the jackpot price limited to $4999. Ive added all of the information you need to make the Title Deed cards in the table below. Didnt have time to illustrate Luxury Tax, Guy in Jail, amongst other things. You can either assemble this game and play it by following the traditional Monopoly rules or you can modify those rules and you can also make your own rules. This was a life-saver when it came to making my own Monopoly board. Please note that some of this sites links are affiliate links, and Now Thats Thrifty! I am really impressed with your Photoshop skills to set up the layers the way you did! This article has been viewed 315,169 times. My email records show that we sent you the welcome email, but you never opened it. The main typeface is Kabel, which you have to pay for, so I used knockoff fonts that are similar, but not the original. If you want your game to be called something else, I would suggest using a font such as Josefin Sans Bold. Hi, you should receive an email from us shortly with the link and password to our resource library. Homemade Board Games Board Games Diy Printable Board Games Board Games For Kids Diy Games When I create my own board games, I always reuse an old game. Do you have a better way? document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. One thing that is important to note is that I use Microsoft Publisher to design board games. Its awesome. Its helpful to write these out on paper before you start to build your board. 1. i guess ill have to get my hands on a monopoly game to write up the chance & chest cards? Hiya, I was just wondering how long it takes to get the password for the resource library? The great thing about making your own Monopoly board is that you can base the street names on whatever you like. Once you have all the files downloaded, you can start editing them. I can not download any of the files from the resource library could you email it to me. Wow, awesome, just downloaded it and its SO complete, thanks this will be great! Some are grouped in folders. To print the blank Monopoly money template, all you need to do is click the button below to open the pdf then click the printer icon. You are my hero! This is where you can download all of our printables. Note that the cards changed in October 2021, so you may want to use the newest version. please share. This will be perfect for making my own monopoly for game night! Use a computer program instead to make a more precise template. If you're theme isn't broad enough, you might not have enough options to fill out all of the railroad spaces or Community Chest cards without compromising the overall theme. If you have the time and the patience, quilted Monopoly boards look absolutely stunning. How did you print this for a game board? Step 1: Purchase Game In order to make your own DIY Monopoly game, you will need some sort of box, game board, and pieces to use. For example, when I created my Harry Potter Monopoly game, I downloaded several free fonts that make it look more like Harry Potter. Youll also need some scissors, a pencil, a long ruler and a collection of colored pens, crayons or paints. Thank you so much for making this! Thanks a bunch for your efforts. xP. I also changed the name of the chance and community chest cards. woW! You must extract the files first. This was exactly what I needed I had no idea something this clear and comprehensive was even out here until I stumbled on to your blog after hours of searching. If you have a printer at home, you may decide that you want to print the board rather than draw it out. Heres a quick list of them. Thank-you this template was awesome and totally customizable in PS! Need design system help? ive been looking for something like this forever, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! However, older games that were made before 2008 only have $15,140 in the box. You are awesome with a capital A! This rocks but I cant see all the property cards I have been messing with it but I cant seem to find it. Can anyone help?! He wasnt relevant to my project so he was left out. If you use letter paper (or A4 size) then the Monopoly board will be about the right size. Your homemade Monopoly game is now ready to play. PDF. Our trained team of editors and researchers validate articles for accuracy and comprehensiveness. Hii can u whatsapp the templates to me plz But you dont have to copy either of these. You can certainly print the game board and box lid at home as well, but you might consider having those printed professionally. "Credits" work for video game based Monopolies and "Bison Bucks" for a Wild West themed game. Developed by Etuzy. You can either add your own text on the computer before printing, or print the PDFs first and then use a pen to fill in the blanks. thanks a lot for helping! I wouldnt have designed this if i had to start from scratch, much respect and thanks. Enjoy these blank Monopoly boards to make your own game using your own personalized theme. {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/7a\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/7a\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-1-Version-3.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-1-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

License: Creative Commons<\/a>
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/24\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/24\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-2-Version-3.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-2-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/9\/92\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/9\/92\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-3-Version-3.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-3-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/6c\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-7.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-7.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/6c\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-7.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-7.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/6a\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-5-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-5-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/6a\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-5-Version-3.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-5-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/65\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-6-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-6-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/65\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-6-Version-3.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-6-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/c0\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-7-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-7-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/c0\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-7-Version-3.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-7-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/a\/a3\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-8-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-8-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/a\/a3\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-8-Version-3.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-8-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/88\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-9-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-9-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/88\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-9-Version-3.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-9-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/6\/6c\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-10.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-10.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/6\/6c\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-10.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-10.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/cc\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-11.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-11.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/cc\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-11.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-11.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/8d\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-12.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-12.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/8d\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-12.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-12.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/2\/24\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-13.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-13.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/2\/24\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-13.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-13.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/0\/07\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-14.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-14.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/0\/07\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-14.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-14.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/8\/80\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-15.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-15.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/8\/80\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-15.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-15.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/12\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-16.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-16.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/12\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-16.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-16.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/1\/14\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-17.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-17.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/1\/14\/Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-17.jpg\/aid466922-v4-728px-Make-Your-Own-Version-of-Monopoly-Step-17.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}. Your email address will not be published. These custom monopoly templates will give you all the High Quality Press Ready Custom Monopoly Game Design Setup Files (including fonts) necessary for printing to make your own custom monopoly game. @media(min-width: 800px) { .example_responsive_2 { width: 728px; height: 90px; } } i hope you brush your teeth! These can be called Euros, Pounds or by any name that you like. I have Photoshop but I cant open this file, it says file type is not correct. thank you so very much! Looking for more Monopoly fun? Hi Edward, are you still having trouble downloading the files? Is it possible for you to email it to me or have it unzipped in the link? In making the board, you will need cardboard paper and plain paper. At least this shortened the layouting process a lot.). Select your own theme and edit the template. If you have the time and the patience, quilted Monopoly boards look absolutely stunning. Pick a name for your game based on the Monopoly formula, like "Dog-opoly" or "Elvis-opoly.". I am having a fundraiser at the end of March and need to get started on all my decorations and printing. Of course, you wont have an instruction sheet for your homemade game, so if you have any queries over the rules, then be sure to use the rules section of this website to clarify anything youre unsure of. thanks! in sharing is hugely appreciated. You can also make your own board using free drawing software online, like Google Draw. For example, you could construct a regular-looking home, a skyscraper, and a castle in the same game and make each of their rent payments incrementally more expensive. You will need to pick eight different colors for each of the groupings. If your board is 19 1/2 inches (50 cm), then start by drawing the corner spaces which are 2 1/2 inches (6.5 cm) square. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. You can make the game more complicated by making houses and hotels of different values. S Sylvia Ang More information You'll find everything you need to make your own Monopoly game on this page. Thank you for keeping everything so well organized and making this available. That is the file that will be read by Photoshop. Game Board Print Only. Hi Kallie, Whatever your reason for wanting printable Monopoly cards, here you'll find a selection of blank Chance and Community Chest PDF templates. Here is how it works: 1. The files are amazingly organized, and you are going to make my goal of a totally professional looking custom monopoly so much easier. We provide a lot of free suitable templates and also have a premium collection available for professional usage. It is amazing! Below that, Ive included some useful information about how to print the money, how much to print, and the dimensions. However, Ive found that most of these are less than ideal. Personalize your own monopoly styled game with this print/custom monopoly pre-printed-sheet and make your own custom monopoly! If thats your plan, then be sure to check out my step-by-step guide to making your own Monopoly set. These do not show up when you print but can be helpful when aligning different items in your document. Check out our Monopoly topic: Enter this coupon code at checkout to save at AllBusinessTemplates.com. 1, Click on any PNG thumbnail image of the game that you want to download; a bigger image will open up. If I get the photoshop template converted to image formats they want, Ill let ya know and give a link to DL. The game clearly shows that an economy that rewards wealth creation is better than one in which monopolists work under few constraints. There are many versions of the game and the tokens in time have been often retired or replaced. The size of the board will depend on your choice. 2, Right click and select the option save image. These Templates Are Beautifully Designed, Too. #diygames #diymonopoly. Saved as a favorite, I love your web site! So, if for example, you wanted to add a background to the game board, you can insert the picture, resize it to fit, and then send it to the back. Wit Paint Shop Pro X1 is not enough Space and with Paint and PSD Plugin it also doesn`t work. You can create a game to give as a birthday gift or Christmas gift and you can also make a game board for your grandkids by using this template. She has been a huge fan of Monopoly and has been playing the game for over 30 years. Please advise! While there are some unofficial versions of Monopoly like Dog-Opoly and Cat-Opoly, these are different enough from the Hasbro game that these companies get away with it. On the board, it shows the streets and stations, the prices that are being stated, is for buying the streets without buildings. Really well done. Leave a Reply. How to win Monopoly? Waiting to be confirmed.no link to download monopoly game. Monopoly Game. - 32 houses and 12 hotels. Here are the latest Monopoly playing pieces. 0638121185. I cant say I searched the 4 corners of the globe for a proper template, so the best I came up with was something that someone threw together quickly in a forum somewhere. Use Our Blank Boards As Well to Create Your Own Game. You could create one with the street names of your own town, part of your businesses or relate to a totally different subject. Create Your Own Monopoly Game - Template (Board, Cards, Money) by. You can no longer purchase publisher in Australia. $1000 bills are available in Monopoly Mega Edition. In that panel you should see all the layers stacked on top of each other. However, dont expect these ideas to hit the toy shelves unless you have a friend in the Toys and Games industry or a relative that works for Hasbro. (4) The same book-covering film can also protect your Title Deed/Community Chest/Chance cards once you have printed them.