Do not use this site to make decisions about employment, insurance, credit, leasing, tenant screening or any other purpose covered by the FCRA, Single Family, Attached Garage, 3 spaces, 742 sqft garage, Lot Size - 0.82 acres, Floor Size - 3,418 sqft, Latitude, Longitude: 34.970415, -80.713689, Single Family, Attached Garage, 1 space, 280 sqft garage, Lot Size - 0.28 acres, Floor Size - 2,156 sqft, Latitude, Longitude: 40.740282, -82.531241, Single Family, Attached Garage, 2 spaces, 440 sqft garage, Lot Size - 2.01 acres, Floor Size - 2,364 sqft, Possible connections via main address - Lawrence Olson, Latitude, Longitude: 45.814154, -122.882323, 15405 Des Moines Memorial Dr, Burien, WA 98148. And Liz and I got married last year, so weve kind of just been evolving it over the last few years. Yesterday. So you have to learn how to manage what you wear. 280 E 14th St. See all neighbors on the 14th St, Idaho Falls, ID . Matthew Failor:Yeah, thankfully, its just an ear. Or are these like the American version? I never thought they were going to be my breed and now German Shepherds are my breed. Caitlin Helfer:Do you feel like COVID had a major impact on the race? We assume that Cheryl E Failor and Patrick J Failor were among six dwellers or residents at this place. Caitlin Helfer:No, not at all. So my wife and I we have a diverse enough kennel to where we have a good breeding stock, to where we wont Anytime you line breed it is inbreeding. Matthew Failor:Oh, so you got to like chain him up. Caitlin Helfer:How do you get into sled racing, sled dogs? And also I mean, in the military, you can probably appreciate this idea of always moving forward, never giving up, just kind of adapting and overcoming and achieving, that whole idea. Matthew Failor:Hes awesome. I wish I'd gone to dinner with my wife instead of the president: Comey's one big regret as he reveals Trump's 6:30 pm meal invite. So there are all these steps in place to make sure you can have a kennel of that size and thankfully, we have all of that stuff in line. And they have already canceled most of the season coming up. Matthews love for mushing eventually grew into a full-time profession when, with the help of friends, family, and mentors Martin Buser and Matt Hayashida, he established his own kennel in 2013. Beginning with the 21st musher, the payout is $1,049. They own and operate Seeing Double Sled Dog Racing out of Knik, Alaska. Like with the lack of spectators and less staff being out there? Some of those checkpoints, they said we werent allowed to send supplies to there. Records show that there are three companies registered at this same address: R C F Marketing Inc and Wa Farms Contractor, etc. There was another one she had to compete with since a puppy and well, hes five month old puppy. And so we chose to she was completely healthy but again, I thought we could maintain those speeds, but then Pantera who is another one of our better leaders. He said, We did well there, it was steep and we were at our best. He called the runs into and out of Rohn the most fun. But I would just say to continue to take it slow. The dogs did it just fine. Matthew Failor, 37, was born and raised in Ohio. And like looking back any mixed breed dog Ive had throughout my life has been 100 times healthier than most of the purebreds. 0. . created date: 12/31/2016 3:56:14 pm . They can only breed like if there are 10,000 Siberian Huskies in the world, they can only breed out of that 10,000. Because I go crazy and I have six. Dr. Richard Failor Dr. Christina Tanner Dr. Marko Yakovlevitch Dr. Jorge Reyes Dr. Bert Ivey . So you have to be careful. gerber butternut squash; Tags . Shes three. Jason C Canfield and Joanne L Canfield live at this address too. Thats a whole other story. Matthew Failor:Oh, its great. Thats all he cared about, was making sure all the other dogs were in line. Its is the biggest contract in the sport history right now. He become the first half a billion dollar contract sport player in the world. Publication date: June 10 1915. Hello world! Their wedding, which included their 53 dogs, was featured in The New York Times. They awarded us the Humanitarian Award, which means they thought we took the best exemplary care of our dogs out of the whole field. Bruce H Failor was born on July 31, 1956 and is currently 65. Born November 11, 1950, in Lincoln to Jack and Wanda Oldfield (Zinsmaster). Details. I wouldnt have thought of it that way. His love for animals, sports, and the great outdoors began at a young age and helped shape his path into the wonderful world of dog mushing. Birth of Bernard James McFeely, Sr. Pennsylvania, United States. Matthew Failor:Me too. Kim Failor is 42 years old today because Kim's birthday is on 08/18/1979. Medina County, Ohio Obituary Collection - 1. 1967, in Harrisburg, she was a daughter of the late Joseph C. and Donna Lee (Failor) Weber. And then shes from a journalism background. The cemetery was dedicated in 2000. So theres a whole lot that I dont even think that you could even find online if you tried to look it up. Matthew Failor:Are these German Shepherds, were they were they bred in Germany? She just very submissive, other dogs come at her, she kind of just bows down and goes and does her own thing. state of decay 2 supply locker carry over, ice on fire documentary discussion questions. Biographies, Births, Census, Cemetery, Deaths, Marriages, Military, and more! Oh, heres one of mySo thats one of the matriarchs of the kennel. He is in his thirties. His desire to experience a challenging and rewarding lifestyle brought him to Fairbanks. Jesus said that what matters most is loving God. View Matthew Failor's business profile as Senior Project Manager at PPD. Ive always had the sled dogs, but it was more of a racing thing. Mary Failor currently lives in Wadsworth, OH; in the past Mary has also lived in Seville OH. Matthew Failor:Yeah. Shes crazy. He was preceded in death by his parents . Or are they the same dogs that you would use in say, the Iditarod or one of the longer races? These are a few of the name that come to mind: Siberian Natural Oils, Inc and Rovers General Services LLC. Matthew Failor:I dont like the cold either but the dogs do. gerber butternut squash; Tags . And he is trying to start play wrestling with other dogs or getting other dogs to lick his ear. Ive love dogs, Ive worked with them on the law enforcement side just part time when I could volunteer time. CS3 Matthew Oberg Apr 14 Bravo Co. LN2 David Eye Apr 14 HQ SK3 Lisa Sansone Apr 15 Bravo Co. . He and the pup traveled back to Ohio so he could finish school. Caitlin Helfer:I have a Malinois and a long haired German Shepherd. Mechanicsburg Matthew S. Madden, 56, of Mechanicsburg, passed away Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020, at home. Caitlin Helfer:Thankfully, nothing too major. 26 Aug 1760 Moore, Elizabeth, and Matthew Pratt. Im a big guy and tried to use my weight to help the dogs. Im still learning her. And so I tried Motorhead out in lead, and he did a phenomenal job. AND THE RACE JUDGE SAID, NO, YOURE GOOD. I GOT STITCHED UP AND I CONTINUED TO FINISH. Matthew Failor:Most definitely. Matthew Failor:So like today, for example, racing is over. It happened as soon as I got back from deployment. As we decorate, shop, and celebrate the Christmas season, do not forget about mission! So our dogs have to be a little more of a hybrid, where they can run the 1000 mile and all the other ones. But they deterred crowds from gathering at the finish line. I have a walking cane, which is pretty cool. Like six or seven years ago, it was just me and 20 dogs. Gender: Male Age: 61 yrs old Birth Date: 14 November 1960 Birth Put: Yonkers, ny, agreed States Nationality: American Height/How large: 2.03 m Weight(kgs): 75 kg Sexual Orientation: Straight Marital condition: Married Wife/Spouse (Name): Patrice Failor (mister 1987) Children: Yes (Collin Comey, Claire . : As we decorate, shop, and celebrate the Christmas season, do not forget about mission! And then you had to take another eight hour break. Hiezman had both sore triceps. But yeah, the cruise ship industry is really getting hurt. And we dont want to live our life through that wed rather go out and Im okay with twisting an ankle because were having fun doing it. And then one dog that didnt like the speed we were going. Twin Oaks Middle School Honor Roll. Caitlin Helfer:Yeah, they do. Like no dude. He was born on Apr 16, 1971. . Her father is a professional ice hockey player. 277 E 14th St. Erika D Alderete. I have Tango the puppy. Name Date Of Birth Last Updated; ABNER, Viola T: 28 April 1905: ABSTON, Mahala Jane: 20 January 1855 Includes plat maps of the cemeteries and a name index. Publication date: Jan 8 1894. . Matthew is a resident at 399 Overlook Rd, Mansfield, OH. 7 oz. William Burk Sr. delivered mail by dog team in Alaska around the time of the Serum Run. Matthew Failor:No, you know, its usually nothing. Failor adopted a dog that summer that was born the same day he arrived in Alaska. 56: Dalton: Ackley: 04/21/05: 12: 147: 17: Raif: Barber: 10/21/03: 13: 94: 51: Hayden: Beam: 01/20/04: 13: 114: 47 . The story of how Liz and Matthew met is worth at least an entire article in and of itself, and if you don't believe me, then perhaps the New York Times will do a better job of . Malik Brooks (14) and his teacher Matthew Coons (28) talk about music, school and violence in the community. James is married to Patrice Failor, with whom he has six children. Like its happened to people you know, so. Photo submitted by Mandy Failor: Charles Meyers McDonnell, born December 23, 1902 in Summerhill Township, Cambria County and died April 28, 1984. . So shes meshed so far just fine. Caitlin Helfer:Awesome. Eagle Scout Matthew Failor and his blue-eyed pal, Fionn, take a break from a long day of training in Sheep Creek Valley . Its great for desensitizing dogs. ~~~~~ PENNSYLVANIA MARRIAGES. The 26 years old Patrick Mahomes's height is 6 feet 3 inches (1.91m ) (191 centimeters) and weight is around 104 kg (230 lbs) | Article Last Updated On: 25-03-2022. Failor said that coming into Nikolai they came to a stop sign and the dog literally stopped just because the sign was something hed never seen before. Caitlin Helfer:And I know that a lot of them, it just looks like a bunch of, in my world, mixed breed dogs because its not what Im necessarily used to. AND IT WAS SO DIFFICULT. James's maternal grandmother was Eleanor Irene Broderick (the daughter of Matthew Aloysius Broderick and Mary Therese Lynch). Caitlin Helfer:It sucks but theyre living creatures. Failor was one of the three mushers, including Tom Knolmeyer and Sean Underwood, who encountered serious overflow near Safety Checkpoint in the 2020 race and deemed it necessary to scratch. I feel more comfortable outside then maybe like a desk job. Mary Ann (Failor) Williams, 85, of Mechanicsburg, PA, passed away on Thursday, May 12, 2022, at her home. And we give tours every day, rain or shine. Caitlin Helfer:Biggest accomplishments on the racing side? There are too many disrespectful people that litter and the dogs bear the brunt of that. Son of Guy Combs And Hazel Miller Fracture of Skull And Severe crushing wounds of chest,accident on farm from tractor upset birth: 1944 W. Va. death: 18 Jul 1955 Hardy Co., West Virginia record title: West Virginia Deaths, 1853-1970 name: James Matthew Combs death date: 18 Jul 1955 death place: Hardy. Join Facebook to connect with Matt Failor and others you may know. Auto Clicker For Minecraft Tlauncher, Possible connections via main address - Jeff R Johnstone, Latitude, Longitude: 47.4653277, -122.3241924, Single Family, Carport, 1 space, 324 sqft garage, Lot Size - 4,000 sqft, Floor Size - 2,400 sqft, Possible connections via main address - Richard Puertas Iii, Latitude, Longitude: 36.599415, -121.904459. Date prefixed to each name is that of the issuing of the license, NOT that of the marriage. And Im like, okay, does this even warrant going somewhere? Matthew Failor:Just the history. He was quick to add that every run, every day was tough. Chad has family ties to the village of Nenana where the first musher took the precious and carefully wrapped package of serum from the train conductor and began the relay by dog team to save the children of Nome. In these roles, Matthew worked with his mentor, four-time Iditarod champion Martin Buser, a man whose Kuskokwim 300 record, Matthew would go on to shatter years later. Matthew Failor:Oh, well please tell your husband that I said I really appreciate his work. Caitlin Helfer:Its everywhere. And they just motored right on by, just like two cars passing on the highway, they were fine. 2 Mar 1769 Moore, Elizabeth, and Robert Carson. So the dogs had to do a lot more work. And its sad for them, and then we have a lot of irresponsible dog owners where they dont have control. But the Alaskan Husky there is a ton of them because the breed is so diverse. He and his wife Liz own and operate Alaskan Husky Adventures in Willow, Alaska, where they offer locals and visitors a chance to meet their Iditarod team and experience the joy of dog mushing for themselves. Im fingers crossed. And that was 2006. Charley Indiana ( 17 years old ) Single. Assessor Birth Records 1886-1907, Book 3 Every Name Index, E-K (513) 695-1144 : . Matthew Failor:So the main difference was, well, in the history of the Iditarod, it started in 1973. March 18, 2020. Date Visited 02-2020; Overall Satisfaction Care by Doctors Care by Nurses . He and his wife Liz own and operate Alaskan Husky Adventures in Willow, Alaska, where they offer locals and visitors a chance to meet their Iditarod team and experience the joy of dog mushing for . Date Range. It has 1397 entries, 174 pages and can be purchased for $35.00. No, absolutely. A couple of years later, Matthew found himself working at Happy Trails Kennels with Martin Buser. In winter, its dark for more than half a day and in the summer time the sun is up for 18 or 19 hours. Published by at May 8, 2022. First Name: Last Name: Birth Date: Age: Wt. But he was bred by a breeder who Ive known for a long time. And thats considered to be one of the fastest and most competitive races in [inaudible07:55]. Weather to me is always like its crazy how so many different places are affected, but like moving from Ohio to Alaska, did that affect you? Matthew Failor:Well, congratulations on getting engaged. One of the best honestly looking American line German Shepherds Ive seen. So again, it just didnt feel the same. Iditarod rookie Fabio Berlusconi of Italy drives his dog team during the restart of the Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race in Willow on Sunday, March 8, 2020. William F. Peel Jr. Peel William F. Peel Jr. William "Bill" Peel, Jr, of Key Largo, Florida passed away peacefully on May 26, 2022 at the age of 89. Private year-round dog sledding experiences with a team of competitive, Iditarod-racing huskies. Matthew Failor:And those little things are worth the whole the whole package of owning a dog. . But he always gets sore triceps because hes a loper. Ill take one for them over one for me. The phone number (419) 756-2657 (United Tel Co of Ohio) belong to Matthew. Persons Associated with Phone (954) 254-8751 . I mean, thats my dogs back home on a much obviously smaller scale, because I have six. All Races. Her family, they had a pet dog growing up, so in that sense, like a typical, had a dog in the family. Hello world! Associated persons to this address are Jacob Michael Failor and Jennifer Lauren Failor, Matthew has completed Matthew's high school education. They had one child: Albert Matthew Maxwell. Orange row indicates change since last update. FAILOR: Mary: 1894: 357: mother: Deerfield: FAIRCHILD . So right now, a typical day is we wake up around 7am, let all the pet retired dogs out of the house, which usually is 2-5. Its kind of like owning not owning a kid but having a child. I know its kind of like a long process with other races mixed in but. Matthew Failor:Oh yeah. I mean, it could be dog mushing in Alaska; it also could be a head dog trainer for the US Army. His / her position is usually 2.03 letter high, as well as his / her obesity is usually 75 kilograms. Caitlin Helfer:As with everything in the dog world. But if they went outside the state line and started getting other players, their genetic pool would get so much better. Mechanicsburg Matthew S. Madden, 56, of Mechanicsburg, passed away Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020, at home. Principal Dan Edwards announces the following Twin Oaks Middle School students were named to the Principal's honor roll (3.5-4.0) and honor roll (3.0-3.49) for the first trimester of the 2008-2009 school year: Principal's . . And I got two pets, I have a service and then I have just a regular pet dog. Caitlin Helfer:I usually have a full canine one in my car because if I can get him back to the car, its fine. Matthew Failor:And then weve been able to get that award in two other races as well. Matthew Failor:Yep, nine weeks and the titanium rod and the bone should be completely healed and grown together and I should be fine. He was born in Medina and was a county resident all his life. Or, learn to mush your own dog team! And in my industry, everybodys different. And so we actually won that one in 2019, but we did it in a way where we broke the speed record and it was a 25 year standing speed record. Im trying to clean it out with some iodine. Today. Its kind of like the training you cant just shut it off, you can always teach an old dog something new, and that was debunked on MythBusters. 1834 November 30, 1834. Bonita "Bonnie" Louise Ott, 75, of Sunnycrest Manor in Dubuque, Iowa, passed away peacefully Wednesday morning, April 13, 2022, at the University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City, Iowa.She was born on Dec. 10, 1946, in Sandusky, Ohio, and graduated from St Mary's Catholic High School in 1964.In 1965, she . I have never, ever led Motorhead in a race, ever. He was an agility dog for a while until he couldnt figure out weave poles. Ohio Obituary and Death Notice Archive. Matthew is an executive at Sled Dog Team Matthew Failor:If that was the Iditarod every year Id be cool with it. Best Match Powered by Whitepages Premium AGE 40s Matthew Failor San Diego, CA (Point Loma Peninsula) Aliases Matthew J Fallor Matt James Failor View Full Report Addresses How do we spend time alone with Him? Um, so one of the best, her name is Foxy, I returned her about halfway because she didnt like the speeds we were going at. But when I made a full time commitment, I said, okay, Im going to live in Alaska for the full year; as opposed to just coming up for the summers, it was dark. Dylan Michael ( 1 years old ) Single. DATE OF BIRTH: 08/22/1960. And were going outside and exploring. Failor Woodrow Wilson M 19 Feb 1913 Kellogg Twp. Their race team name, 17th-Dog, is a tribute to their supporters. Possible connections via phone numbers - Mamie Alsdurf, Possible connections via main address - Joanne L Canfield, Latitude, Longitude: 47.4965959, -122.301704. (10/23/2013) 109 Concord Avenue Hickman, NE 68372 Find on map >> Owner: MEGAN M FAILOR & JOSHUA A FAILOR Total value for property: $121,200 (it was $119,400 in . No. It doesnt matter what kind of dog, it can be a Pomeranian or a Husky. I know that nowadays police officers are under a microscope and they get a bad rap by half the country. Matthew G Sailor. Its learning how to first aid and take care. Im going to go outside and greet some guests. On the Cover. And one thing led to another. Caitlin Helfer:So I have my fiancs retired police dog and he was bred and born in Slovakia. A lot of people rely heavily on the cruise ship passengers. Matthew M 10 Aug 1913 Poweshiek Twp Jasper IA Van Billiard, Tom 30 Iowa Laborer Matthew J Massie; Melissa Massie; Vicki Massie; Previous Addresses: 500 Ross Hill Rd, Vestal, NY 13850 . We really hope that the world wakes back up. And there are cruise ships that kind of go up that coastline. Matthew Failor:Was that within the last month or two that you got engaged? matthew chance married. Hes a Border Collie something mix, and he runs my house. There, he adopted his first Alaskan Husky, Fionn. Chad earned 23rd place with a time of 9 days, 4 hours and 6 minutes. was 35 years old and married. You got two sleds of dogs going head to head with each other, when theyre not used to it. If you own dogs your whole life. 280 E 14th St. Meghan K Nobles. Caitlin Helfer:Sounds like it. So there are sections of the trail where we go down and its a pretty steep drop on some of the mountain passes and some of the gorges. So well do that from 10am and our latest tour can go till 7 oclock at night. Her age is 51. . for colleges now. Okay, this is easy. 7th Grade . Family owned and operated champion dog sledding kennel near Anchorage, Alaska. Your email address will not be published. I dont know where the trail is. Listings with this background color are for children less than 18 years old. They had one child: Albert Matthew Maxwell. The residential address for Matthew is 6011 Northwest 69th Mnr, Parkland, FL 33067-4507. Who else lives with 6011 Northwest 69th Manor Parkland at 6011 Northwest 69th Manor Parkland? Hes probably more scared. I couldnt run, and I couldnt kick with my leg to kind of help propel the sled. The phone number (419) 756-2657 is also used by Jonathan P Failor, Katherine E Failor, Katherine Fallor, Cheryl E Failor, Ryan T Failor, Timothy E Failor. But its hard because you know what you just went through, you know where you crashed and so you got to go through it again. Sometimes theyre super confident and sometimes they can get spooked and mentally shut down. "That was my first taste of Alaska and sled dogs,". The last race of the season took place there is one big race after the Iditarod. "Liz was working with one of. Print standings: Click here or select print from browser's menu. We started. Twin Oaks Middle School Honor Roll. 338 Federal Brass From 308, Caitlin Helfer:But Finn over here. And so she was on the morning news here in Anchorage when I met her, and then COVID and some other things happened and that news station, they closed and everybody basically lost their job. There are a lot of other races besides the Iditarod. Meet the dogs, learn about the lifestyle, and join in on a training run. Meet the dogs, learn about the lifestyle, and join in on a training run. So in those situations, I would get out and kind of walk and show him where the trail was. Caitlin Helfer:So I guess first things first, one, how are you feeling? Kim L Failor are some of the alias or nicknames that Kim has used. February 25, 1971 is the birth date of Wendi. Matthew Failor:They are totally mixed breed. Possible connections via main address - Jennifer R Sandham, Latitude, Longitude: 46.163687, -119.040842. Motorhead became a bona-fide lead dog and he has never led in a race ever. He and his wife Liz own and operate Alaskan Husky Adventures in Willow, Alaska, where they offer locals and visitors a chance to meet their Iditarod team and experience the joy of dog mushing for . James's maternal grandmother was Eleanor Irene Broderick (the daughter of Matthew Aloysius Broderick and Mary Therese Lynch). All Checkpoints. You can play with all your friends. He was born here; both of his parents came from Czech Republic. And so my team would just stop and pile up. 0. matthew failor date of birth. Both of these dogs are female. Matthew Failor:Oh, I feel pretty good. He remains heavily involved as an Ohio State University alumni, in Catholic charities, Boy Scouts, and local schools. He was my smallest dog and he was my alpha of the pack. He and his wife Liz own and operate Alaskan Husky Adventures in Willow, Alaska, where they offer locals and visitors a chance to meet their Iditarod team and experience the joy of dog mushing for themselves. Find contact's direct phone number, email address, work history, and more. Court records found on Matthew's Background; Court records found on Matthew's Family, Friends, Neighbors, or Classmates Check Background. Matthew Failor:Its wild, you never know man. When its warm, our sled dogs dont react to the heat that well. You walk him outside and hes afraid if its not his yard, he doesnt like cars, stuff like that. He was a boarder at the home of my grand father, Joseph Ulmanek, at the time of the 1920 census (Cambria County, Gallitzin . Matthew got 48. VINTON TODAY - May 1st, 2022 2:42 am. Advameg, Inc. does not guarantee the data presented is up-to-date nor does it assume . Matthew Failor:Totally. Originally from Ohio, Matthews passion for Alaskas official sport started with a summer job at a dogsledding camp in Juneau. So we have to be able to take all 50 dogs at once and be able to move them. Now thats usually about a 5 mile ride and they can either sit or we can teach them to stand and mush their own sled. The historical evidence is too incomplete to allow a definitive dating, but the year is estimated through three different approaches: (A) by analyzing references to known historical events mentioned in the nativity accounts in the Gospels . So there are a bunch of things in place to make sure the dogs are going to be okay. When I came from Ohio, I was in the same we had Labradors and it was all about pure breeds. I dont handle being inside well, and Im like I said, I dispatched for the last few years and Im like, you know, desk jobs just arent my thing. The 2021 Iditarod was unique for a number of reasons. Mildred was born in Enon. Suri weighed 7 lbs. And its like, oh, thats kind of where the dog training for me came in. Post author: Post published: June 10, 2022 Post category: printable afl fixture 2022 Post comments: columbus day chess tournament columbus day chess tournament The phone number (419) 756-2657 (United Tel Co of Ohio) belong to Matthew. You can also use different name for Matthew, including Mr Matthew G Failor, Mr Mathew Failor and similar. 92 persons linked to this address. Date Visited 02-2020; Overall Satisfaction Care by Doctors Care by Nurses . Council RepresentativeDoris Ann Sites Parrot ReporterBetty Miller Advisers Mary Ellen Failor, Marion Seidel Pufic One IIuiidred Two . Matthew Failor:Yep. For whatever reason, my bones in my femurs have been growing in a pointy like the tops of the femurs have been growing in a pointy like shape which carved away the cartilage so I had nothing left. Matthew Failor Matthew Failor is the founder of 17th-Dog kennel and a native of Mansfield, Ohio. If you own a dog, its bound to happen at some point. Birth of John McFeely. You have to take a mandatory 24 hour break on the Iditarod. Id much rather do that than sit around not doing anything. matthew chance married. Details. So things did change, because it was a different course. March 5, 20232:00 pm - 4:00 pm The induction celebration was held at the Marketplace in Eisenhower Hall. Caitlin Helfer:So I guess, for the real random question in my head, what does your everyday life look like, with training the dogs and?