I have this aspect in 0 with a man that I was (with comings and goings) always in love with. ALL SEXTILE (no stelliums in the natal charts) You can feel exhausted and tired from time to time, but still, you want to go back to the other person. You might subconsciously be forcing your ideals on others. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. Be the light i need pls lol, Just to name a few synastry Hi Patty :) The Cowboy WandererI like that! And many other conjunction with outer planets I really do feel like he's my other half.. or twin flame. November 9, 2012 astrologyanonymous27. Would the above quote apply for synastry as well? Can you please tell me what happens when a woman's juno conjuncts a man's pluto (exact conjunction) in synastry? The fact is, we have never met in reality again since 2007, our contact is strictly virtual and we only remember the 3 weeks we had together in real life. House 1 We have sun sextile moon double whammy and also many strong pluto aspects. Pluto has a reputation of ruthlessness and intensity, but Pluto here also has the power to transform. In Astrology, the Moon represents our inner needs and emotions, while Pluto represents intensity, intimacy, obsession and possession. We've learned to give each other lots and lots of space. When a couples Mars planets are in harmonious aspects to each other, your sexual energies and drives will match well. His Jupiter squares my Moon-Pluto 1, and my Jupiter squares his Aries Moon 1. My name is Noemi and I am trying to study astrology however I am quite new to it. I am a Capricorn Sun, Leo Moon, Libra Ascendant born on January 18 1995/ 23:55 Best, I dont try at all to hurt him or manipulate him but it happens sometimes but I love him with my whole heart and never want to hurt him even though I know it wouldnt be hard for me to do. Macie, you're correct, I missed that one. The effect is softer in synastry. The sexual synastry part is to highlight and examine, in detail, the success, planet position, sign compatibility and possibly even sex life between the sun signs and other vital planets between 2 people. Pluto So having Mars and Eros conjunct each other in the same sign is possibly the best sex you will ever have. Synastry: Moon - Saturn Aspects Synastry: Moon - Uranus Aspects Synastry: Moon - Neptune Aspects Between Two Charts Synastry: Moon - Pluto Aspects Between Two Charts Synastry: Moon - Ascendant Aspects Between Two Charts Synastry: Venus-Mars Aspects Between Two Charts THE ASTROLOGY OF LOVE & ATTRACTION: ARTICLES & GUIDES Print Search Site Menu: It feels like the Pluto person knows how to push the buttons. I need to ask though, whether you only look for conjunctions to count as an indicator of such relationships? These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. This brings imbalance into the relationship, because in an ideal one, you are equal partners. In a Moon conjunct Pluto synastry aspect, it feels like the Pluto person knows everything about the Moon person: there are no secrets, you cannot lie. The aspects do speak of joy and health, because they harmoniously combine the astrological archetypes of love. Thanks again for making this checklist. thanks Me 1990/May/9 9:15a.m. Venus very tightly. When were talking about square and opposition aspects, attraction and great sex are still noted. She also knows he has a family and is playing with him to see if he will do something serious. Astrologers will look at the synastry astrology between the 2 birth charts. Even if we have a statistical prevalence of Mars/Venus connections, it doesn't mean love or relationships are impossible without them, and there are cases when the Mars/Venus combo is expressed indirectly in the chart, through mutual receptions, houses, a strong geometric structure of minors etc. Attraction and compatibility rely on many other factors. If it is, then it will hit him deeply. Not just angles in general - the fact it was IC, classically ruled by the MOON, your chart ruler, that made it such a potent experience. Venus Conjunction Pluto both draconic sun is the composite sun The best relationship of my life, going on 20 years together now, involves no Venus/Mars contacts and the only Sun/Moon contact is a quincunx (his Sun to my Moon). Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise had this aspect in synastry (double whammy) and in the composite chart! Hopefully both sides of OPs story can let their relationship go and remember their great moments for what they were moments. 3H isn't a bad placement. The whole description applies to us two. Astrological Events I'm not, and I don't think most people are, so let's be clear that these aspects do not in any way speak to joy or health. ve/ve, ma/ma (+karma) Playing games is part of Pluto in astrology: refined mental tactics or violent outbursts are both part of Plutos manifestation. I think he feels the same or similar, but we pretend that theres nothing special between us. Thank you so, so much for your detailed post. The connection quickly broke down, however, and Katie surprised Tom with a sudden divorce. Theres not much information on that out there, what do you think? With Moon being my chart ruler, it probably hit me extra hard. Thank you for summarizing all the important points. The other is venus conjunct Jpiter in apex and mid heaven and kiron in basis. My Moon conjuncts her North Node at 1, and her Moon conjuncts my North Node at 3. Hi LeeLoo, Things will feel natural with the other person. PLUTO is not bad. This aspect is considered . Double whammy's are promising when harmonious. Before you do a synastry it is imperative you first check the natal charts individually. His Pluto squares my Moon. The MOON will be swept away by such intensity they have never felt before. His Eros conj my Sun in Scor. Kiron in aries; house 7 Oppositions are emblematic for romantic relationships, since one important part of a good romantic connection comes from Yin/Yang polarities. He needs to man upor be transformed out of your system, Pluto-style. Moon/Pluto does not have to be dark sexual but if any planetary aspect would be, it would be this. You may come on too strongly, especially with that Cancer flavor added into the mix. Pluto Conjunct Moon Synastry In synastry, the Pluto conjunct Moon aspect makes you both feel extremely drawn towards each other. Pluto conjunct moon is really deeper, but because i know how deep the bond is I advise you not to follow this trail that leads to nowhere. venus conjunct ceres karma and psych, thats my venus and her astroids Does this aspect have any meaning since we both have it in natal? sun/saturn DW Hi Leeloo This person's Ceres is conjunct his Pluto, so his Ceres is also conjunct my IC in my 4th. For example, we have composite moon (tropical) and composite mars (draco) at 26 Aquarius and composite mars (tropical) and composite sun (draco) at 17 Pisces. While I may be unaffected by this new PLUTO (which has moved out of range), if the other person has their MOON conjunct mine in synastry, they will get the jab from my PLUTO. You are swept away in a what feels like a underwater fantasy. i'm wondering what you think about this. Squares provide a lot of energy, so there may actually be more initial attraction in this relationship than in those with the sextile or trine. MOON square JUPITER, and JUPITER square MOON. Sacred Geometry my IC by 1 in my 4th. The pluto mars connection indicates overwhelming passion and intensity, due to a raw, powerful, sexual energy which permeates between the couple. moon sq nep Hi, Sascha :) I am reposting from LL: "I would look for the answer to this in her natal chart, and of course, to the way he is triggering security vs insecurity in her, which can mean many things. Moon conjunct Pluto synastry is not a relationship based on rationality. Highly plutonic peeps probably will only 'go' for a Pluto intense relationship. Heres what to expect in a Moon-Pluto aspect: This is not an easy relationship, as you can see! He doesnt know that I know that he has 3 kids and a wife, and he just doesnt tell me it, it seems like hes single. That places both on more equal footing. His Sun Ven Moon very close to my Asc 10Aqu. The opposition and square aspects can lead to conflict and ego clashes, but the attraction is still indicated. He and I have a double whammy of Jupiter square Moon 1. I'm the same way on being attracted to Plutonians. even a stranger has courtesy to not intentionally hurt the feelings of someone, this man knowing you for years supposedly loving you just built up a whole lie that WILL definitely be revealed one day and does he care that you would be crushed? I would also like to know that does anyone know if a close conjunction, but not considered conjunction also had the same effect? I know they try to manipulate me but only when I try to hide my truth so I am 100 percent honest with them about everything big or little harsh or not. This depends on each persons individual chart. If you are the Moon person, you are instinctively drawn to the Pluto person, its almost like you were obsessed with them. Because of its intensity, Pluto adds a dangerous touch to the Moon conjunct Pluto relationship. Being possessive and jealous are also frequently present in Moon-Pluto aspect Plutonian relationships, especially with the hard aspects (square, opposition, conjunction). We have more beautiful aspect in between. She was a trouble child. Moon conjunct Pluto is the strongest of the Moon/Pluto aspects because the conjunction trumps any other aspect in strength. One is Mars conjunct Pluto and the other Mars trine Pluto at tight angles. In the conjunction, the planets are next to each other( or on top of each other in . As such, Moon-Pluto aspects in synastry are intense! That's like Moon-Pluto to the second power. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Here were going to write about what good sexual attraction in synastry is like between people. How about Venus/Mars to the Lights? When we see eachother, we just pick off where we left but in the beginning it was tiresom and frustrating because I didn't understand what was happening but now that I'm starting to understand Astrology everything is sorta mutual between us like peanutbutter and jelly. Pluto, on the other hand, is all about intensity, depth, transformation. A double whammy helps create an even stronger mutuality of feeling. Trines are like a re-direct, or "follow the leader", without much looking over the shoulder - MOON has more freedom to move as it wants. Pluto energy allows Venus to know her primal, sexual feelings. Pluto conjunct Venus represents sex, passion, intimacy and obsession, while Venus represents love, connection, beauty, and affection. Equally, the Mars person read the Venus person too stuffy or flowery. When the overall charts are good and the relationship takes shape and has endurance markers, it usually happens with time. January 2018 You feel emotionally regenerated, and it helps you get rid of any subconscious blocks. They are also a sign of intense attraction, and this strong pull towards the partner (which might manifest at times as an intense attraction/repulsion game). I expect the same from them and they give it to me. You dont know what is down there waiting for you. Example: Man's pluto in aspect to woman's venus, while woman's pluto. Thanks. PS If you are able to respond to me via my email address, that would be very helpful. PETIT LENORMAND GRAND TABLEAU - THE ULTIMATE READING, LE JEU DU DESTIN ANTIQUE (ANCIENT PROPHETIC GAME). It's been a lifelong romance full of passion & sex, full of ups & downs, going on 40 yrs next year. Thank you! Astrology As you can see, the soft Moon and mysterious Pluto have to make a lot of effort to make the relationship work out. Let's just not mention the JUNO and BML conj to PLUTO, shall we? Pluto Dominant Planet in the Birth Chart: The Truth, Sun Conjunct Pluto Synastry and Natal: Magnetism & Intensity. Incidentally, I have natal AC conj SN 0. I have a natal Moon-Pluto conj. Nor are we talking about the physical act of sex. The planet Venus represents love, affection, and romance, while Mars is the planet of passion and raw sexual energy. To mould it the way i desire. This Pluto conjunct Moon synastry relationship can feel fated or meant to be. Any major aspect between Sun/Moon and Venus/Mars in a synastry is particularly strong. ..? Forecasts Uranus square Moon Moon conjunct Pluto synastry aspect is particularly important, because the Moon is one of the most important planets to look to when it comes to relationships. Sharing aspects between the same planets but with different aspect names i.e. Venus is sociable, and a smile is just a smile. Often, as humans, we want to know the compatibility (including sexual compatibility) between two sun signs. You basically lost life. But I understand that so it never gets far down that line. So, I'm very, very used to Pluto energy. At its core (a Plutonian word), when Moon and Pluto oppose each other in synastry, the tension from this aspect can interfere with the development of the relationship, owing to at least one person's compulsion for control and demand for power. The sun represents our ego, core being and personality. But I fear I may never know. February 28, 2011 astrologyplace. Or that is how they perceive their energy. My Psyche conj his Sun/Ven. Both of them wants to get to know each other to the core. It means he values you less than a stranger! A natal MOON-PLUTO conjunction indicates the native has deeply intense emotions across the board, may be adept at using their own emotions to manipulate others, or have the ability to effectively transmute their emotions into something productive (or destructive, as should be the case). Every house planet sign astroid is either a yin yang or DW. My Pluto trines his Moon in Pisces. There is much to be said about this DW, but it would be a powerful one, especially considering these are the Nodes of the Moon itself. Today (September 5th, 2020), he writes to me that we have something unfinished between us that we never did and always desired. Your synastry sounds very powerful, and it sounds like he may feel it strongest because I think your Pluto and Moon are close to his AC, unless I'm picturing it wrong. Sun-Pluto contacts in synastry may show compulsive interactions, sexual tensions, and possibly jealousy and possessiveness. Two Monkeys pick at each other's ticks. Moon-Pluto Aspects in Synastry If you have a Moon-Pluto aspect in synastry, you are in a Plutonian relationship. I have been examining charts since the late 1960's. I seldom see a double whammy (a phrase coined by Astrologer Stephen Arroyo) between two people. It gives a mouthpiece to your emotions, and that articulation is important when relating to others. The Inner Sky, Steven Forrest: https://www.amazon.com/Inner-Sky-Wiser-Choices-Fulfilling/dp/0979067715 It's a theoretical ideal. Neptune square Ascendant March 2015. soulmates and twinflames checklist. These are two personalities that are going to collide no matter what happens around them. In these cases, the sexual energies and attraction are indicated with both parties. Planets And Asteroids You are using an out of date browser. Hi, Thelma :) What questions do you have about Siamese aspects? It can also be a clashing of egos and a mirroring of temperaments, which can add to the tension. Talking to him the other day gave me great relief knowing he feels what I feel and understands because I really thought I was going crazy and there was something wrong with me. . Pluto has strong destructive power, too. This is different from conjunctions, which act more as amplifiers, or oppositions, which encourage boldness and open-sleeve honesty. How does the Pluto person feel vs Moon person? Couples do not lack having a passionate and loving family. I have a lot of the similarities with a guy and I feel so illogically and intensely connected to him even though I repressed my feeling previously. My intuition was so strong that even when everything was going Fine and i had full control of the relationship and where it can lead us I decided to end it even if I had no real reason to something told me to leave him and I did . . Vesta is conjunct my Pluto/NN as wellLOTS of activity in my Libra! Another level of connectedness is the presence of a "double-whammy." This occurs when there is a relationship between two planets that is reciprocal, not necessarily the same aspect but the same planets involved. My Mars trine his Jup in Gem. So, once I had a double whammy with a woman decades ago. Thank you. Now, when were talking about compatibility, most horoscope advice is focusing on the compatibility between 2 sun signs. We also have Pluto Moon opposition in composite many double whammy as well as same signature in composite. Synastry is how we describe the connection between 2 peoples birth chart reports. JavaScript is disabled. This has to finish. Hello, We have only a Sun Semisextile moon between us.. but we have Venus mars Trine, and Venus venus trine mars mars opposition. or just amor opposite to amor will be ok, thank you! Is this right? Your PoF is areas of life you will find satisfaction. ve/ma opp nep In positive scenarios, Pluto enhances the Moon's perceptions and stimulates its imagination, but it can also cause fear or vague antipathy to itself in the Moon. Pluto gives intensity to everything it comes into contact with.The Moon is the instincts, habits, unconscious patterns. The only time in my life when someone's Pluto hit me in a nuclear way was someone who's Pluto conj. I wonder what means. The main dispositors in my chart are PLUTO and VENUS (they rule each other), so I'm quite familiar with dealing with PLUTO, too. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Woah, you have Moon-Pluto in 8th? Someone who does not already have a natal MOON-PLUTO contact will be surprised, overrun, and probably terrified of PLUTO's influence, since they've never had to deal with it before. Since my NN is on my DC, a cooperative angle, it's entirely up to all the contacts I make in life, for good or not. When you see Moon conjunct Pluto Synastry, there is a magnetic attraction in a relationship. Macie, I see Moon/Jupiter, Sun/Pluto, Neptune/Pluto DW's. The Venus Pluto aspect is one of the hottest synastry aspects two people can have! May 2016 His Ven conj my Mars 14Aqu. Otherwise, what is there to get fired up about? I think it's much different for someone with AC-NN than AC-SN. my houses are hit all over- But your comment suggests that it might not be just one-sided. These two things dont really go hand in hand. Cheers Ideal: DW (double whammy) Having a Sun/Moon AND a Venus/Mars DW is quite rare, so don't get discouraged. With Moon conjunct Pluto synastry, the Moon person sometimes feel controlled by the Pluto person. The Venus and Mars story has been throughout history. Linda's Neptune was also conjunct Paul's Ascendant. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I cant stop thinking about him, then out of blue I searched his name on the internet, and I found out that he is married and the father of 3 children. It's not just the conjunction, but also the DW or close orb geometry as mentioned in the list :). Pls help me! Like MOON's big brother. Ever. The relationship has a huge potential to turn into a lasting, strong union. July 2016 I seldom see a double whammy (a phrase coined by Astrologer Stephen Arroyo) between two people. PLUTO wants to needle its way in, stake claim on that private space, and fill in all the little cracks. I have never been able to talk about my feelings with them. 1) I noticed draco composite chart and transits can be quite evident in significant timings. Because of the Moon persons sensitivity, the Pluto person often hurts their feelings and need for safety unintentionally. my draconic moon/ve/ma is their natal ones Moon conjunct Pluto synastry aspect is a perfect example of how these power struggles play out. Taipei,Taiwan Chiron Oppose Sun My Moon, Mars and Neptune in Libra conjuncts my friends Sun, Venus in Libra. If you had to describe Moon conjunct Pluto synastry, it would be emotional intensity. Pluto can trigger self-destructive behavior in the Moon person. venus conjunct ic Moon-Pluto trine or sextile in a synastry chart suggests a passionate relationship, where intimacy helps you deepen the relationship and make the bond between you even stronger. It is always interesting to hear how aspects work out in peoples lives. Are you ok with the concept of a "twin flame" being a traumatic or otherwise unhealthy relationship? Currently, I am once again fascinated with someone and we've got a double whammy - Me Taurus with Mars and Venus in Aries, they Libra with Mars and Venus in Scorpio. I agree it is irrational, it doesnt make any sense (the discourse makes me think of a naive teenager but hey, its been 13 years, whatever age you might have had when the story had started, you cant be a teenager anymore. mars conjunct sun Hello LeeLoo, I am hoping to get your help with some insight on the synastry and composite chart between my boyfriend and me. You cannot stress the importance of having two compatible Mars signs when talking about great sex! Or is he a romantic interest? This website doesn't provide any financial, legal, medical, psychological, or any other kind of professional advice. This aspect suggests a deep, transformative connection. Quite important in a relationship, right? Nevertheless, Venus-Pluto in synastry is just plain hot. The square and opposition aspects though can be tricky, as it indicates discordant sexual styles. March 2016 And our relationship is serious and long-term. Are these karmic connections? we have- If you know what the Moon shows in the birth chart, you know why. do you believe, that if for this reason she refuses to get married, she will be made to pay for it? I have 2 yods with someone in composite chart. So it seems extremely important that your venus sign and mars sign be more critical when examining the sexual astrology of any successful relationship. hi, Not sure whether this really sounds as Plutonian to me or rather Neptunian You seem to see the truths but in the same time you dont. Example: Man's pluto in aspect to woman's venus, while woman's pluto aspects the man's venus. We have lot of harmony together and there are an intense attraction. However, the Venus person can find the Mars person somewhat aggressive and read that the Mars person is only interested in sex. venus/mars DW Hope you have some comments on them. However, Plutonian relationships are often romanticized, because in reality, they are incredibly painful, too. A double whammy is when the same 2 planets are in aspect between two people. In my life. Mars conjunct Mars would be highly charged assertive/aggressive sexual chemistry. The Moon person feels like they cannot live without the Pluto person. I do like the depth and intensity to be there, though, even if it's just a strong undercurrent. The challenge in oppositions is learning how to positively integrate this "swing" or seesaw energy. PlutoVenus conjunct Saturn Pluto is the planet of intensity, you know. What makes you feel like the other person would be a fantastic lover. Hi ,Daleth please answer me~~~ thank you very much..I really love a girl, it's embarrassing to see our composite chart when not telling her, but i found in composite chart Eros/Psyche conj within 1 degree but no aspect in Synastry chart ~ and I feel like I love her with some reason(just met her for the first time..), maybe i don't have confident,maybe i'm a bad boy, so i ask this.,could you tell me something, please?? Thanks for your help. Perhaps, it might work for some, like with conjunction, sextile and trine aspects. What about a moon square mars double whammy ? It makes him seem extremely nurturing. Moon conjunct Venus Synastry Double Whammy. Of all aspects, the conjunction is the strongest here. September 2016 Moon square Pluto is in my opinion one of the worst synastry aspects, and if you have a Moon . I have this with a girl I am crushing on HARD, and it is a double whammy. :o ^.^, What u think about Yods? Sun/Venus generally makes two people liking each other very much and finding each other beautiful and appealing, as physique and personality, especially Venus feels this for the Sun. That's why it is considered responsible for regeneration. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. I know that among family members, PLUTO-IC conjunction can be an indicator of rebellious power play between parent and child. Since these are both sandwiched between your MOON and PLUTO, that indicates emotional transmutation is a highlight for you. A Moon-Pluto aspects in synastry is never a piece of cake. Scorpio will express synastry connections differently than Cancer. However neither one of us has tried to leave the other and I imagine that will be a awful experience with the potential to go so bad so fast in just about anyway conceivable. You are both very sensitive to each other and may prefer to spend much of your time alone and away from it all. Lenormand