All shots taken and she is healthy.View Detail, I have 2 male mountain feist pups left ready to go. If you have been searching google for Mountain Feist Puppies for Sale Near Me, Mountain Feist Dogs for Adoption, or even Mountain FeistRescue Dogs Near Me, then youve landed on the right page. Janice Street, Holland, MI . Parents are present. P.O. 3180 W. 5th Street citizens4animals@yahoo.com, Ruff Love Foster Care Dog Rescue Jacksonville, NC Phone: (919) 820-3217 Marble, NC 28905 Phone: (919) 971-5120 1000 Freedom Rd Raleigh, NC 27675 Phone: (252) 419-1556 Angier, NC 27501 58 Olde Waterford Way P.O. from hunting stock. ATGLEN, PA, US. 336-591-3018 Free Local Classifieds in South West Virginia, VA, Treeing feist puppies ( Squirrel dog ) - $300, Treeing Mountain Feist Puppies - $250 (Erin, TN), nkc Registered treeing feist - $350 (Buckatunna). Email: DiamondsInTheRuff@nc.rr.com, City of Rocky Mount Animal Services PO Box 742 Plus mountain fiest mother youg v.. Helping Hands 4 Paws These pups are great treeing d.. COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, US, She is 8 months old looking for good home she’s friendly with kids and dog, USA Pets and Animals Wake Forest 300 $ View pictures Feist - Shuman - Small - Baby - Male - Dog These pups are bred to hunt and need good loving family. 2 girls and one boy left! They have parents that are very good tree and varmint dogs they will tree coons, opossums and squirrels and are all around good watch dogs they are very active and love to be petted very people and child friendly they learn very fast and wherever you go they will be right at your heels. Goldsboro, NC Email: pat@advocatesforanimalsjc.org, Pet Friends of Duplin County Email: adoptions@adoptionfirstanimalrescue.com, Furever Friends Animal Rescue Enka, NC 28728 Raleigh, NC 27603 We have compiled a directory of North Carolina Mountain Feist Puppies for Sale listings from breeders, rescues, and shelters that will help you find the cutest Mountain Feist Puppy for Sale or Adoptable Dog without paying too much. Brevard, NC 28712 Needs a home with older kids and adults.View Detail, 6 mountain feist puppies who need a very good loving home. He loved to hunt and he loved his family. 1243 Brodie Road Phone: (828) 216-4731 Phone: 252-207-6580 Wilmington, NC 28405 We are blessed to have 9 all black GSD puppies. Call/ Mountain Feist Farm Puppies for sale. Phone: (828) 246-9050 (336) 250-2959 We have owned, hunted, and bred several different breeds of dogs over the years. Phone: (828) 524-4588 They are 10 weeks old, have had their first two vaccines and have been dewormed; all pups are over We have 11 mountain feist puppies out of the two litters. Henderson, NC 27536 Phone: (910) 777-7186 This is our 2nd litter of GSD puppies and are super excited to find them a new home. Email: adoptions2pawsup@gmail.com, Love Mutts Rescue, Inc. dndix@bellsouth.net, Loving Pet Inn Adoptions The Feist is not a purebred and its characteristics vary widely from dog to dog. Box 114 Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming . Email: wcanimalark@warrencountync.gov, Chasin Tail Rescue Inc. Email: adopt@causendogrescue.org, Edgecombe County Animal Shelter kmt4paws@yahoo.com, GRR (Gram Rescue Ranch) Veterinarian examined and shots. 31 Glendale Ave. Phone: (910) 785-0021 Pictures of our Mt.Curs, great game getters, they tree squirrel by scent and sight. Phone: 919-772-9107 Mountain Feist Puppies For Sale for sale in Litchfield, Michigan $150 Share it or review it Mother is Buckley Mountain Feist, Father is Mullins Mountain Feist. Feist puppies, males & females,first shots and wormed. Email: ascott@caninesforservice.org, Cape Fear Rescue Rangers Thomasville, NC Mountain Feist dogs are incredibly rare, and when in shelters they are commonly mistaken for other breeds. High Point, NC Phone: 252-338-5222 Phone: (973) 670-9744 Pets and Animals Richmond View pictures Sunshine Chihuahua Adult Female I purchaed him at 6 weeks old from breeder. Phone: (252) 355-4945 Hello friends, my name is Donnie Adams. Asheboro, NC Looking for a Mountain Feist puppies for sale in West Virginia, USA? Feist Rescue Information: The Feist is a small dog bred in the U.S. for hunting small game. They are 8 weeks old and have had their 1st round of shots. Zebulon, NC 27597 South West Virginia, VA > Buy & Sell > General Items in South West Virginia, VA > Treeing feist puppies ( Squirrel dog ) - $300 Treeing feist puppies ( Squirrel dog ) - $300 View larger image Ad id: 1607170767391303 Views: 2571 Price: $300.00 Feist puppies, males & females,first shots and wormed. 231 Mt. Phone: 919-496-3032 Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates. Email: animalshelter@franklincountync.us, Brother Wolf Animal Rescue Sanford, NC Hampstead, NC 28443 . Sylva, NC 28779 Email: adoptions@colonialcapitalhs.org, Angels Retreat Rescue Wilson, NC MOUNTAIN FEIST PUPPIES BLACK AND WHITE MALE, ONE BLACK FEMALE FIRST SHOT, 4 MONTHS OLD, BORN 11-30-14 FULL BLOODED, NO PAPERS, CALL Pets and Animals Baileyton 100 $ View pictures Tippy Boxer Young Female Tippy's story Part of a litter of three newborn pups born on 4/22/18 were found in a pasture. Cary, NC 2022 Up To Date on Shots and Wormer Height 12.. Mountain Feist Puppies Born September 3, 2022 Up To Date on Shots and Wormer. internet. Email: toprjspetfinder@gmail.com, Paws and Love, Inc. Email: Sarah.JPRescue@gmail.com, Valley River Humane Society Email: info@ncruff.org, Saving Grace Animals for Adoption sanctuarydirector@faithfulfriendsnc.org, How To Save A Life She enjoys walks, easy to get along with and is protective of her USA Feist Rescue Information: The Feist is a small dog bred in the U.S. for hunting small game. 490 Glendale Rd One is white with black spots,one is black with a white paw and chest, one is black with white chest. Phone: (252) 492-3136 Place Mountain Feist puppy for sale ad by clicking here. We keep them in our home and they are handled by us many times a day. My Dad is on the left in the picture above with his feist dog, Peewee. stffar12@hotmail.com, Citizens for Animal Welfare They love to Chase squirrels,hunt Rats or just be a lap dog. We are located in BigHartsofLogan County, deep in the hills of Southern West Virginia; whereHunting is a family tradition. If you think you would like to try one of our pups, give me a call. Pets and Animals Dickson Mom and dad are pictured as well.View Detail, 8 weeks old 3 males 1 female half mountain fiest half ? Email: fitzgeralddella@gmail.com, Furever Paws Cornelius, NC Virginia "Old Dominion" - State Capital Richmond. Please take a look at my about page to. They are gr.. Frenchie's 14 weeks old update on vaccines dewormed AKC available Dog to good home maybe someone with farmland and ability to train.. Raleigh, NC 27603 USA Email: mary@arfhumane.org, Advocates for Animals in Jackson County Shelby, NC 5201 Brogden Road Squirrel dogs, Welcome to Southern Acres Kennel>>We hunt our dogs and they Earn a place in the Breeding program!! PUPS ARE $300.00 Dont let the price fool you my pups are bred just as good or better than most costing much more. Garner, NC 27529 Email: pawsanimalshelter@yahoo.com, Pitt Friends Email: careteam@cfp-nc.org, Underdog Ranch Pet Adoptions You can be sure to find thousands of rescues, shelters, breeders, and other organizations that will help you in your puppy search. He.is house trained. Phone: (828) 883-3713 I have male and female mountain Feist puppies for xxxx.xx only charging a small rehoming .. Mountain Feist Male Puppy Born August 30. $300. Trigger is a1 year old coon hunting tracker. Email: AngelsRetreatRescue@Gmail.com, Carolina Animal Protection Society (CAPS) Matthews, NC Please login to manage saved searches ads. CKC registered. Great fit for a kind companion. Thomasville, NC 27361 Copyright 2023 Puppies for Sale Near Me, 8 weeks old Mountain Fiest Puppies for sale, Two male terrier feist puppies looking for new homes. Carrboro, NC, Tags: Mountain Feist puppies for sale in NC under $200, Mountain Feist puppies for sale in NC under, Mountain Feist puppies for sale in NC under $400, Mountain Feist puppies for sale in NC under $500, dogs for adoption in NC under $200, dogs for adoption in NC under $300, dogs for adoption in NC under $400, dogs for adoption in NC under $500, Mountain Feist puppies for sale near me under $200, Mountain Feist puppies for sale near me under $300, Mountain Feist puppies for sale near me under $400, Mountain Feist puppies for sale near me under $500, dogs for adoption in North Carolina under $200, dogs for adoption in North Carolina under $300, dogs for adoption in North Carolina under $400, Teacup Puppies for Sale in California, CA, Teacup Puppies for Sale in Connecticut, CT, Teacup Puppies for Sale in Massachusetts, MA, Teacup Puppies for Sale in New Hampshire, NH, Teacup Puppies for Sale in New Jersey, NJ, Teacup Puppies for Sale in North Carolina, NC, Teacup Puppies for Sale in Pennsylvania, PA, Teacup Puppies for Sale in South Carolina, SC, Teacup Puppies for Sale in Washington, WA, Teacup Puppies for Sale in West Virginia, WV. Email: info@foothillshumanesociety.org, Pawsitively Pugs Rescue Email: joleen@almosthomedogrescuenc.com, Bladen County Animal Shelter Box 97594 Cur Squirrel Dogs. I have 4 puppies that are 10 weeks old and I also have 7 puppies that are 6 weeks old. Report Phone: (919) 989-7601 Puppies come with up to date vaccines, wormed, in HE HAS BEEN HUNTING WITH ME SINCE HE WAS TWO YEARS OLD. Email: adoptstaff@spcawake.org, Cause For Paws of NC 200 Petfinder Lane Teacup Yorkie Puppies for Sale. Looking for a Siberian Husky dog for adoption in the NJ, NY, PA, MA, CT, VT, or RI areas? He can't go with him. PO Box 4 Phone: (828) 863-4444 From there, we'll scour our wide network of vetted breeders and businesses in order to find a litter of pups that are right for . Feist Puppies for Sale in West Virginia - AdoptaPet.com Woof! Email: Chasintailrescuenc@gmail.com, Almost Home Dog Rescue NC 2,922 Feist Dogs adopted on Rescue Me! Email: redbarnrescuepups@gmail.com, Vance County Animal Shelter Keyword Filter. If you would like to submit a reference or testimony to Squirrel Dog Dynasty website please send an email to us. United States Postal Service, North Stat. Email: sask9nc@gmail.com, Carolina Mountain Feist Rescue Inc. Phone: (252) 218-5181 Email: adopt@pawsofcarteret.org, Austin Veterinary Outreach and Rescue of NC Brevard, NC 28712 Check out our Cheap Puppies page for puppies from $100 to $500 and up. Cashiers, NC 28717 Email: maconhumane@frontier.com, PAWS Animal Shelter Puppyfinder.com is secure, simple and efficient way to find a puppy, sell a puppy or addopt dogs via Victor - Mountain Feist Puppy for Sale in Navarre, OH. Email: misfitznunderdogz@gmail.com, Freedom Unchained inc. Lumberton, NC 28358 USA Designing the best structured & colored frenchies. Adoption fees of $125 apply. If you decide adoption or rescue isnt for you and purchase a puppy from one of the breeders or puppy stores listed below, please do your homework, check reviews and never send money in advance or meet a stranger alone with the cash. Two male treeing feist pups five weeks old , first shots and deworm. Phone: (252) 257-6137 Email: sandhillbeagles@gmail.com, Rainbow Animal Rescue My godson is heading off to school/work and we have no one to care for him with love during the day. 518 West Elizabeth St. 336-357-0805 Greenville, NC 27835 Havelock, NC These feist puppies are from a well-bred stock of 8 weeks old Mountain Feist puppies. Pets with lots of en Two male terrier feist puppies are looking for new forever families. About Us; Health Guarantee Information; Registration; Shipping Puppies That start early and hunt at a steady pace! Remember Me - Franklin, NC 28734 Dams dad is a SQ Champion. Dad is an import from Serbia, and Mom.. 8 weeks old 3 males 1 female half mountain fiest half ? She is not a loud dog. 1147 Godbey Road These listings are for information purposes only, and we are not affiliated with anyone listed. Snowflake Animal Rescue P.O. This user's identity has not been verified. Clayton, NC 27520 Turkey, NC 28393 Mocksville, NC 27028 He has been great with. With a 12-14 years lifespan, the Mountain Feist is a versatile and rewarding breed for those looking for an energetic and affectionate companion. Dogs & Puppies; Mountain Feist; NKC Registered Mountain Feist pups. BURIEN, WA, US. Goldsboro, NC 27533 . Phone: (828) 488-0418 They will certainly be around 15-30lbs when complete grown. They are great Family Pet and Hunting Partner. Yadkinville, NC 27055 Holly Springs, NC Wilmington, NC Just in time for Valentine's day to surprise the one you love.Buy Now, Mountain Feist Male Puppy Born August 30. Male. 820 Beacon Lake Drive We want to find him a loving home. Ahoskie, NC 27910 Mt. As I get closer to retirement my plans are to start having some started dogs for sale. 14 weeks old. Email: pfdcmail@gmail.com, Town of Farmville Beulaville, NC 28518 Franklinton, NC 27529 information to make the right choice when buying a puppy. Greensboro, NC I hope it inspired him to love the outdoors as much as my two sons and myself. Maysville, NC 28555 This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Gold Plan, This dog breeder is a subscriber to the Silver Plan, Mountain Feist puppy for sale West Virginia, USA, Puppies For Sale and Dogs For Adoption - I purc.. Email: penderhumane@yahoo.com, Montys Home Monty Mountain Cur Puppy Male Monty's story This puppy is in Tennessee. Tabor City, NC 28463 Pin on Mountain feist Dogo Mix Puppy Remmy Puppies, Cute puppies, Animals You may struggle to find a reputable breeder, or even find one of these dogs in a shelter. Roanoke Rapids, NC 27870 Dog Group: Miscellaneous Size: 13-21 inches tall, 70-120 lbs Lifespan: 8-12 years Energy Level: Medium Coat: Short, glossy, and stiff Shedding: Moderate Hypoallergenic: No. Wilmington, NC 28403 50 Railroad Ave Phone: (910) 738-8282 Email: adopt@freedom-ride.org, Granville County Animal Shelter Loves to cuddle and be petted. Email: ctaylor@edgecombeco.com, Cashiers-Highlands Humane Society Germanton, NC 27019 Burgaw, NC 28425 Phone: (877) 273-5262 Phone: (910) 271-3101 Teacup Puppies for Sale, Yorkie, Poodle, Maltese, Husky, Pug, Teacup Puppies for sale in North Carolina, Teacup Puppies for sale in South Carolina. Phone: (678) 409-1619 Currently waiting on registration papers to go through. Email: foranimals2002@aol.com, Sarges Animal Rescue Foundation 1 come 1 serve no holds rare puppies.. They were born on the 21st of Nov. Ready for January 2nd, 2020. PuppyFinder.com Community. have shipper available. Phone: (919) 757-4145 Phone: (828) 477-4775 Loves the outdoors, kids and cuddles. USA They are extremely smart pet dogs. Our mountain feist pups are priced at $400.00 usd. Southern Acres Kennel Home Phone: 919-424-6391 North Carolina Feist breeders and proud hunters of what we breed!! Located in Sesser il Only one left. A very kind lady took. Our puppies are registered with CKC and Leash/crate trained. 1 come 1 serve no holds rare puppies.. 962 Cane River School Rd. Phone: (828) 884-9883 My husband Chris can be reached at xxx-xxx-xxxxView Detail, Butte is a female 2.5 year old. We have sold 100's of them over the last 60 plus years. Phone: 910-754-8204 All rights reserved. PO Box 357 Phone: (910) 736-0123 Phone: 919-965-0704 7450 US 19 He is not house broke and it USA Phone: (252) 753-4111 P.O. This page displays 10 Mountain Feist dog classified listings in West Virginia, USA.You can refine this list by using our puppies for sale free search tool above. Woof! The price deal comes with a cage/create, carrier, car seat, toys and foods. He is very speical. My name is Maurice Pugh. Greenville, NC 27858 Puppies are both males pencil tail, brown with white and tan with white 2 males. I always loved roaming the hills with my dogs.The next pic is my son Joe and a deer he killed two years ago. MALE - WHELPED ON 11/27/2021. PO Box 463 HOPKINSVILLE, KY, US, in If your looking for a slightly bigger dog, then maybe the Labrador and Poodle mix is best for your family, and you can find those here Labradoodle Puppies. Mountain curs treeing a squirrel in the oak tree over the pen. Cause For Paws of NC Raleigh, NC 27603 Phone: 9196734003 Email: careteam@cfp-nc.org . Email: rchsfriendsforlife@gmail.com, Frannys Friends . Randy - Mountain Feist Puppy for Sale in Navarre, OH. Box 1472 Email: shelter@madisoncountync.gov, FurEver Friends Animal Rescue Network Phone: (910) 362-8181 Phone: 919-990-2478 Call or text. Huntersville, NC 6708 Nc Highway 134, Asheboro, NC 27205 (336) 381-3390. Raleigh, NC 27604 They are extremely loyal and intelligent. Email: adopt@pawsandlove.net, Yahwehs Heart Contact the Rescues and Animal Shelters below directly for information on adoption and costs. USA Hounds - Treeing Feist - Puppies for Sale. This Featured Listing has the highest priority placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site. good with other animals, contact phone number providedView Detail, I have 1 brindle puppy and 3 females 2 of them brindle and 1 blonde with white blaze on face. and efficient way to find a puppy, sell Smithfield, NC 27577 Email: carolinaboxer@gmail.com, Surf City Pawville & Jacksonville Pawville . Advertise your Mountain Feist dog breeder website and Mountain Feist puppies in West Virginia, USA free. 336-418-3627 She has been family-raised and is well socialized and loves to play with our children. Wormed and initial shots. My godson is heading off to school/work and we have no one to care for him with love during the day. Email: pittfriends@yahoo.com, East Carolina Veterinary Service Our family breeds and raises AKC Labrador Retrievers on our 10-acre working family farm outside Spokane. Call 93I - 72I - 6O4I. Since 2913, he and wife, Jess, have produced two dvd videos showcasing their dogs hunting across the country. Post an Ad. Email: northstarlabrescue@gmail.com, Cumberland County Animal Services Find free listings from every state here Puppies for Sale Near Me. FRANNIE IS IN HER FOSTER HOME IN MEMPHIS, TN AND WILL BE TRANSPORTED My story Here at Royal Caucasian’s we breed beautiful puppies with good temperament for the family pet or for protection purposes. 506 Smith Circle 2 females and 2 males. Keep Checking Back For New North Carolina, NC Breeders, and Rescue Listings. Browse search results for mountain feist puppies for sale in Norfolk, VA. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! Kannapolis, NC Since we were not able to locate Mountain Feist puppy for sale listing in West Virginia, USA, be the first one to place Mountain Feist puppy for sale listing in for free. Loves the outdoors, kids and cuddles. BASKING RIDGE, NJ, US, All breeders listed on PuppyFinder.com are ID Verified. Moriah Road Email Address Password. Email: cchsshelter@embarqmail.com, PAWS of Carteret They are well socialized and ready to take on the world. Phone: (252) 702-1930 I have male and female mountain Feist puppies for xxxx.xx only charging a small rehoming fee to ensure that they go to good homes. My husbands job puts on traveling all over the US so we are looking to find his forever home. Abraham Lincoln mentioned feists in a poem he wrote. So. These listings are free, but youll have to do the hard work of contacting each individual directly to see what is available. Loves the outdoors, kids and cuddles. Real Estate. They are exposed to other common pets and loved on constantly. There are Male and female were first shots and wormed. Price of $250 is non-negotiable. Newport, NC 28570 Salisbury, NC 28144 Please upgrade your browser. USA Phone: (252) 247-7744 Email: adoptions@snowflakerescue.org, Wake County Animal Center Please call me to schedule an appointment to come me your new furever friend. This user's identity has not been verified. Box 152 Create your own unique website with customizable templates. My Dad is on the left in the picture above with his feist dog, Peewee. 27549 Account Login . If you have your heart set on a Teacup Chihuahua or snow-white Teacup Maltese. Greenville, NC CLEVELAND, NC, US. Goldsboro, NC 27533 This sweet mini Aussiedoodle puppy is ready for her new family! Jobs. Puppyfinder.com is the best place to advertise Mountain Feist puppies for sale and Mountain Feist dogs for adoption in West Virginia, USA.Puppyfinder.com has best selection of Mountain Feist puppies for sale and Mountain Feist dogs for adoption in West Virginia and nearby cities: Huntington, Parkersburg, Morgantown, Wheeling, Weirton, Fairmont, Beckley, Martinsburg. Box 338 Price of pups $300.00. USA HOMEWOOD, IL, US. Raleigh, NC 27627 Browse search results for mountain feist puppies Pets and Animals for sale in Virginia Beach, VA. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! November 4, 2022 View more $ 300.00 2 LIL GIRLS FOR SALE Mountain Feist Brooksville, Florida, United States Bryson City, NC 28713 Leicester, NC 28748 . Email: pawsofhertfordcounty@yahoo.com, Colonial Capital Humane Society Burnsville, NC 28714 Phone: 910-798-7500, Brunswick County Animal Services Mountain feist puppies for sale in Wooster, Ohio $150 Share it or review it We have 9 mountain feist young puppies. Lumberton, NC 28358 Ad Price 0 - 10000+ Include Price On Call? Wilson, NC 27893 I have owned and bred, Feist as early as 40 years ago . Wilmington, NC 28411 Email: castawaysrescuenc@gmail.com, PAWS of Hertford County Tarboro, NC 27886 I paid $500. they are right at 10 weeks old and eating and growing very wellView Detail. Email: BMSR1313@gmail.com, Sunburst Foundation of Wilmington Canine Rescue Email: fstayton@hotmail.com, Fur-Ever Home Animal Rescue of NC, Inc. See dog breeds similar to Mountain Feist . I purc.. 2 female nkc registered mountain fiest pups for sale. Bear is male,18 months old, unaltered, and medium drive. Kernersville, NC Chapel Hill, NC We have sold 100's of them over the last 60 plus years. Fayetteville, NC 28305 Puppyfinder.com no longer supports your browser. Morehead City, NC 28557 Phone: (828) 456-5338 I hope you enjoy our site and our dogs. They are very playful dogs and need to run. He is very sweet but I have to find him a home as I am working all the time and he deserves a home with more quality time. Hampstead, NC 28443 Winston-Salem, NC 27101 Selma, NC 27576 Sorry, there are no Mountain Feist puppies for sale at this time. Email: info@sargeanimals.org, Diamonds in the Ruff rlradopt@gmail.com, Doxie Acre God bless you and your family. P. O. Salisbury, NC 28146 Email: AshevilleUnderdogs@gmail.com, Blue Ridge Humane Society I also have photos of the parents. USA Snow Hill, NC 28580 Charlotte, NC atomic bloodlines. Visit our top ten pages to find puppies for adoption Teacup Puppies for Sale. There are 3 females 5 males available for adoption. 3442 Harvey Rd 1465 Julian Road Bella and Diesel are the proud parents of 6 new adorable puppies. None of my dogs will be bred before they have earned to be bred as a proven Squirrel Dog. On the friends page is a place to leave any comments you might have. Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin . and efficient way to find a puppy, sell Smithfield, NC 27577 Phone: (828) 664-9818 They are 10 weeks old, have had their first two vaccines and have been dewormed; Deposits are only accepted via personal checks, u.s. Search results for mountain feist puppies for sale in virginia beach, virginia. Clyde, NC 28721 USA Both sure and dam are really good squirrel dogs. $300. He is registered with the Continental Kennel Club. Raleigh, NC 27602 (336) 251-8877 Email: blackdogclub@outlook.com, Robeson County Humane Society Please upgrade your browser. Browse thru our ID Verified puppy for sale listings to find your perfect puppy in your area. info@doxieacre.org, Faithful Friends Animal Sanctuary 142 Rafters Lane call or text xxx.. Phone: (252) 532-5928 Marshall, NC 28753 These little dogs are low maintenance, have a great temperment, aim to please and will give 110% everytime the tailgate drops. Fayetteville, NC 28301 Phone: (910) 383-2100 This Premium Listing has a high priority placement,appearing above all basic verified and non-verified ads. Looking for a Mountain Feist puppies for sale in West Virginia, USA? Email: info@teddyandfriends.org, Johnston Co. PO Box 638 Asking $150 each. Browse search results for mountain feist puppies for sale in Roanoke, VA. AmericanListed features safe and local classifieds for everything you need! Email: jhinson6@ec.rr.com, Flip Side Sanctuary Why buy a Feist puppy for sale if you can adopt and save a life? Loves the outdoors, kids and cuddles. 106 Oakridge Ave #58287 Phone: (910) 285-6212 Male. Youngsville, NC 27596 Phone: 252 633-0146 Asheville, NC 28804 Both parents are very active in West Virginia (58) Connecticut (48) Phoenix (294) Houston (201) Atlanta (199) Los Angeles (187) If you are looking for the original Buckley Mountain Feist contact Jack Buckley. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. Garner, NC 27529 I purchaed him at 6 weeks old from breeder. 100 Liberty Road Animal Protection League Sam is our male white/cream standard poodle. Please consider adopting or rescuing your next pet from the many North Carolina non-profit organizations below. Phone: (828) 505-3440 Wilmington, NC 28401 Email: contact@fuzzyfacesrefuge.org, Red Barn Rescue Phone: 828-649-3190 P.O. Email: yahwehsheartfarm@gmail.com, Castaways Rescue howtosavealiferescue@yahoo.com, Mardens Ark Corporation We'll start off by taking some information about your situation and the kind of dog you're looking for. Email: jennifer@doggierefuge.org, SPCA of Wake County 291 Eaton Rd In addition, the Feist is relatively low-maintenance regarding grooming and exercise requirements. Cyprus Point Kennels LLC are happy to announce new litter. Feist. Rural Hall, NC 27045 (336) 880-5133 When you choose Uptown to find West Virginia puppies for sale, we aim to make the process as simple as possible. Fayetteville, NC 28304 Box 8766 Phone: (252) 412-3272 One is blind and they need to stay together . These pups are great treeing dogs or just great pets! Email: capsrescue@yahoo.com, Jaded Paws Rescue Login. Lumberton, NC 28358 They have also been handled by children. 1407 U.S. Hwy 53 W. Email: contact@ddrnc.org, Canines for Service 2991 Stallings Road Wilmington, NC 28401 They are great Family Pet and Hunting Partner. Email: sara.laboe@transylvaniacounty.org, Haywood County Animal Services Concord, NC Mocksville, NC 27028 I have 3 male Feist puppies. We do not run a puppy factory and if you are interested in a well bred, top pedigree puppy that will make a tree dog (MEAT DOG), then give us a call or text at 606-226-0481. I purchaed him at 6 weeks old from breeder. Is your family ready to buy a Mountain Feist dog in West Virginia, USA? USA Farmville, NC 27828 Macclesfield, NC 27852 steppingstonesrescue@gmail.com, Yadkin County Animal Shelter This Featured Listing has the highest priority placementon all search result and high-traffic pages of the site. I have 3 female mountain fiest puppies. The Feist was originally bred as a hunting dog, and they excel at treeing squirrels and other small game. (336) 751-5214 both tri colored~ 1 dark brown tri and 1 fawn tri. Born on August 17th. Email: adopt@montyshome.org, The Guardian Animal Foundation Found in Wooster Ohio. Phone: (910) 876-0539 The Mountain Feist is a small to medium-sized dog breed with a long and rich history. New Bern, NC All championship & Uk blood lines available Big Bucks. Ought to remain little, under 10 lbs. There are about a dozen different kinds of Feists. Phone: (919) 437-5084 Email: inquiry@fouron.org, Second Chance Ranch Rescue and Sanctuary His nationally-known line of squirrel dog founded in 2005, Gray's Mountain Feist, is in its seventh generation and has hunters in more than 20 states enjoying the strain. Candler, NC 28715 CHANTILLY, VA, US, USA Bryan xxx-xxx-xxxx ThanksView Detail, Mountain Feist Puppies Born September 3, 2022 Up To Date on Shots and Wormer. Email: bladenpets@yahoo.com, TAAG /Transylvania Animal Alliance Group Also make great indoor dogs too they have medium short hair and get 25-30 pounds.View Detail, 7 mouth old mountain feist & mountain xxx.xx is a playful dog and needs to have runinng room.i had this dog for 6 mouthsView Detail, We are looking to give our dog to a good home. Email: vancepets@vancecounty.org, All Breed Animal Rescue of the Carolinas Buckley Farm Kennels - Mountain Feist Squirrel Dogs. Spunky and quick, sweet and cuddly.Great for treeing squirrels with your kid. Email: matt.katz@granvillecounty.org, Tarheel Weimaraner Rescue Feists have been kept since the 1600s. Is your family ready to buy a Mountain Feist dog in West Virginia, USA?Page 1 contains Mountain Feist puppies for sale listings in West Virginia, USA. Hickory, NC They're 6 weeks old, had first shots, dewormed, dew claws removed, with natural bobtail. Gastonia, NC Some of the North Carolina cities that we plan to include Puppies For Sale and Rescue Organizations are listed below. Email: katelyn.robertson@chowan.nc.gov, Carteret County Humane Society We are located in Big Harts of Logan County, deep in the hills of Southern West Virginia; where Hunting is a family tradition. JERSEY CITY, NJ, US, in Producing quality, even tempered, health tested Toy, Mini and Standard Aussies capable of competing in the ring as well as excellent companions. Email: sunburstfoundation@gmail.com, Adopt-An-ANGEL