Norwegian Cruise Line is about to make a major change to onboard dining These are also available to buy but you must purchase at least 3 meals to buy the package. Non sono previsti rimborsi se non vengono utilizzati tutti i pasti. When is your next cruise? The Brazilian restaurant was 49.50. When you purchase the SDP you then have to add the 18% gratuity. Once onboard the ship, reservations will be subject to availability. At the cruise lines signature Cagneys Steakhouse and Le Bistro, you can order as many starters, sides, and desserts as you want with the Norwegian Specialty Dining Package. Passengers who have bought packages will be noted with a sticker on each of their keycards. The breakfast menu has a small selection of breakfast items that are not available on the buffet. 2 ospiti non possono condividere 1 pasto del pacchetto Ristoranti di Specialit) e non trasferibili (gli ospiti non possono cedere i pasti del loro pacchetto Ristoranti di Specialit a qualcun altro). Norwegian Cruise Line - Promotions Terms and Conditions Moderno Churrascaria is an all you can eat Brazilian Steakhouse. You should review the most recent NCL specialty restaurant menus to determine if getting the package is the right choice for your next cruise. On quite a few of Norwegians ships you will find a noodle bar/asian restaurant. Enter the specialty dining package, NCL's way of saving passengers money if they plan to try three or more of a particular ship's added-cost venues. Some restaurants allow you multiple entrees. The number of premium dining meals you can eat depends on the length of your cruise. On our Norwegian Bliss cruise, we purchased a 5-night specialty dining package. Follow along as we share our travel tips, cruise reviews, information on ports of call, and the latest cruise news to help you plan the ultimate cruise vacation. Packages can be purchased online at ncl.com/myncl (for a $10 discount) or over the phone. COME POSSO PRENOTARE I RISTORANTI PER UN PACCHETTO RISTORANTI DI SPECIALIT? The same dining package pricing is applicable to guests ages 2 and older. If youre looking for a unique experience, our authentic Brazilian steakhouse is a must. Updated January 20, 2023. As an example, if you booked say just a porthole room, like this amazing NCL Gem sailing I took and got to see whales from on-board, you would, on a 7-day cruise, have gone from 3 specially nights to just 1. Luckily, there is the Norwegian Cruise Line Specialty Dining Package (SDP) to help you save some money. Instead, the cruise line offers a variety of dining options. Most contemporary lines do offer it at least once during a cruise. Oftentimes, the chef and waitstaff at a specialty restaurant have the time and ability to do something special maybe a special toast or dessert designed for the occasion. It does get quite busy so I would recommend you eat at a less popular time if at all possible. POSSO PRENOTARE PER TUTTI COLORO CHE SONO NEL MIO GRUPPO, ANCHE SE NON HANNO ACQUISTATO IL PACCHETTO? When are you sailing on Breakaway? Room Service, Starbucks, District Brewhouse, The Bake Shop, Cocos, Dolce Gelato, Jazz Brunch, or Wine Lovers and Murder Mystery lunches are not included in the specialty dining package. Spezialittenrestaurant-Pakete sind in den folgenden Restaurants gltig: American Diner, Cagney's Steakhouse, Food Republic, Italian, Le Bistro, Los Lobos, Moderno Churrascaria, Pincho Tapas Bar, Q Texas Smokehouse, Raw Bar, Seafood, Sushi and Luckily, this staple venue is on all ships in the fleet. If ordered, the upcharge is to be waived. Additionally, there is no discount pricing for kids specialty dining packages. Le Bistro is another Norwegian Cruise Line staple. Appreciate you reading the post and leaving a comment. With 27 restaurants, Norwegian Breakaway offers every type of food imaginable. An SDP meal in a la carte restaurants includes 1 appetizer, 1 soup or salad, 1 main course and 1 dessert (does not apply to cover charge restaurants or Food Republic, Pincho Tapas Bar and Sushi, where a meal includes any 4 menu items). The Promo on our 7-Day and a 9-day NCL cruises were for 3 dinings. If you buy 4 nights, but only use it three times, then you lost that money. Started June 21, 2021, By This is available in all restaurants on all ships right across the fleet. The Dining Options on the Norwegian Breakaway - TripSavvy The Promo on our 7-Day and a 9-day NCL cruises were for 3 dinings. Norwegian Cruises: Dining Information Started August 27, 2021, By Cost: Norwegian Cruise Line's Specialty Dining Package (SDP) -- formerly known as the Ultimate Dining Package (UDP) -- ranges from $69 per person for three specialty meals to $199 per person for 14 meals in extra-fee restaurants on all ships. There is no maximum to the number of meals that can be redeemed each day. Yes, 4 meals for the specialty dining package/promotion. Copyright 19952023 The Independent Traveler, Inc. Amazing, Funny & Totally Awesome Cruise Photos, Click here to reload the page in order to enable certain features, Policy regarding COVID related Discussions, C858B0A9-6769-424D-B129-59363EDAC023.jpeg, B5073042-BF8A-4EEC-BD19-0938D8732763.jpeg. Puoi usare i pacchetti Ristoranti di Specialitnei ristoranti con intrattenimento. Una volta acquistato, puoi prenotare online nella nostra sezione "Ristoranti" su ncl.com/myncl o tramite il servizio prenotazioni di Norwegian al numero 010 8976519. Don Bucolo, or DB, loves everything about cruising- the ocean, the food, and the atmosphere. I called the 800 number and the lady there said she had no way of knowing this, but that NCL still had free lobster in their Main Dining Room. Ive been cruising with Norwegian Cruise Line since I was a child, the thing that really keeps me coming back time and time again is the flexible approach to dining. *Allgemeine Geschftsbedingungen Auf Kreuzfahrten von weniger als 5 Tagen und auf Charterkreuzfahrten ist das Paket nicht verfgbar. Thanks Cub for the update. Once onboard the ship, reservations will be subject to availability. Guests can always add on extra nights for a fee. And beside this, you might get another meal if you are a platinum . Interesting.Im going on a cruise 11/13/16 and I too understand that lobster has been taken off the complimentary dining venues, which in the past, lobster was usually available on formal nights or on 1-2 nights of a 7 day or more cruise. Required fields are marked *. Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team. (Earn 1X per $1 on all other purchases.). Thanks!! Diese Website verwendet Cookies. Its more worth your while to use them meals for dinner instead of lunch since the Dining Package is the same price whether you use them for lunch or dinner and if you paid a la carte, the dinner is more expensive. It will detail the prices of the meal and your (most likely) zero balance. I was all over the NCL site trying to figure out how the UDP (4 nights) worked on the Epic without any success. NCL Dining Package Review | Norwegian Cruise Line Specialty Restaurants I called & no go. Does anyone know how we go about upgrading and if we will just pay the difference per person between 2 and 6 meals ($100) or if we have to buy a 4 night package for the other nights ($145). I think this answers all your questions. Guests have the option to sit indoors or out on The Waterfront. Although, it is located on only a few ships in the fleet including Norwegian Bliss, Escape, Encore, and Joy. I know Food Republic isnt covered under this plan, but this is a must at least one night. The Free Specialty Dining covers 7 restaurants:aki, Teppany Los Lobos, Margaritaville At Sea, Moderno Churrascaria, La Cucina, Le Bistro and Cagney's Steakhouse. However, the Princess did not fare as well. Una volta a bordo, puoi anche effettuare prenotazioni telefonando, visitando il banco prenotazioni dei ristoranti o utilizzando l'app Norwegian. If you get the SDP as a freebie (and UDP) will you still have to pay the 18% when you sign the bill at the end of the meal or does the freebie include the 18%. Top Norwegian Cruise Line Restaurants - Eat Sleep Cruise IN QUALI RISTORANTI VALIDO IL PACCHETTO RISTORANTI DI SPECIALIT? Banana_Hammock_Up 5 yr. ago Teppanyaki as well sporksable 5 yr. ago Yah that too, good call. Some restaurants are an additional charge above the credit, like Ocean Blue. We are sailing on a 15 day Transatlantic Cruise in April 2020. So my son-in-laws and one child will stay in one cabin and my daughters and the other 2 children will stay in the adjoining cabin. LauraS Ocean Blue - $15 USD. Ocean Blue is an upscale seafood restaurant on some of NCLs newer ships. Moderno and Teppanyaki have flat fees per person ($24.95 and $29.95, plus 18%). This tapas restaurant serves up flavors from around the world. Glad our post saved you a phone call! And some venues have an initial up-charge as an additional cost? The minimum number of meals that must be purchased is three, and the maximum number cannot exceed the number of nights on a particular sailing. Cagneys is NCLs signature steakhouse serving up tender cuts of beef. OSheehans has three menus throughout the day: breakfast, lunch & dinner, and late night. The Norwegian Breakaway is a modern mega-cruise ship, carrying over 4,000 passengers from its New York City home port on cruises to Bermuda, the Bahamas, and the Caribbean. Your email address will not be published. Now, you dont have to pay until 60 days before the cruise. I have dined in this restaurant on the Norwegian Epic and really enjoyed it. Thanks for the post, I am mid tier of Platinum and get the 2 extra specialty dining packages. Depending on the length of your cruise, the NCL Free at Sea Specialty Dining Package offers you up to five free specialty dinners! specialty restaurant package and reservations question Newbie (sort of) to NCL and have a question about reservations. Sailing in Sept and Dec. on the Joy in balcony cabins. Also, cruisers can use a specialty dining meal credit for entertainment-based restaurants on select ships for an additional surcharge (like Cirque Dreams). We did the Dining Package and thought it was worth it because it was more relaxing for us to have a sit-down dinner (vs the buffet) and the few sit down places took a long time to eat. In the case of Le Bistro and Cagneys Steakhouse, there are additional charges if you order a second entree. The Local also serves breakfast, but has fewer menu items than the main dining room. Dining Package is by the meal, not based on how much you spend. View Message: https://letsg0dancing.page.link/go?hs=20adbacb18714bb6bd9e958a6dd4927a&, 31 Cruise Embarkation Day Tips Every Cruiser Needs to Know, Complete Guide to Princess Cruises Drink Packages, Complete Guide to Drink Packages on Celebrity Cruises (2023), Royal Caribbean Drink Packages Guide (2023), Everything You Need to Know About Norwegian's Free at Sea in 2023, The Complete Guide to Popular Cruise Ships With Pickleball Courts. Though, some prices have increased since then. For instance, if you plan on dining at a specialty restaurant every night of your 7-day cruise, you would likely purchase a 5-night meal plan to supplement the 2-night plan that you received as part of the Free at Sea promotion when booking your cruise. Consider the purchase of one of Norwegian's specialty dining packages and choose from two to seven meals per person. Current pricing for Teppanyaki and Moderno is $39 per person plus 20% gratuity. Cruisers prepay for a certain number of for-fee meals up front, and the more meals a passenger purchases, the more he or she saves overall on the per-restaurant cost. Explore Norwegian Escape dining. Dinner Reserve at least one meal at Ocean Blue, one of Norwegian's more elegant restaurants. Do you know how much the meal plans are if they are bought onboard versus before we sail? Norwegian Cruise Line's Free at Sea Perks Explained Here, cruisers can enjoy fresh catches along with amazing views. Thanks for reading. Book a specialty restaurant in either of those scenarios, and you wont be disappointed. Will a Cruise Dining Package Save You Money? - Cruises Specialty Dining Packages are honored in the following restaurants: American Diner, Cagney's Steakhouse, Food Republic, Italian, Le Bistro, Los Lobos, Moderno Churrascaria, Pincho Tapas Bar, Q Texas Smokehouse, Raw Bar, Seafood, Sushi and Teppanyaki. Learn here how to apply. Cruisers can use Norwegian Cruise Line Specialty Dining Packages at most specialty venues. Share . Norwegian Encore, Joy, Bliss, Escape, Breakaway, and Getaway are home to American Diner. If youre considering your first cruise with Norwegian Cruise Line you may be wondering what is included in the cruise fare in regards to food. Luckily, this staple venue is on all ships in the fleet. NCL does require the little ones get the soda package, but as she points out, it is usually a good investment. 2 nights of specialty dining is $89 US. No, i pacchetti Ristoranti di Specialit vengono acquistati individualmente. Of course, the savings all depend on the restaurants you choose to dine at during your trip as well as the menu items ordered. Sadly, this unique venue is only on Norwegian Escape. Sounds like a great family vacation. This package entitles users to dine at many of the for-fee restaurants on any NCL ship for one set price. Of course, the savings all depend on the restaurants you choose to dine at during your trip as well as the menu items ordered. I love your breakdown of prices/savings. Depending on your starter and entree selections, if you had two appetizers, an entree, and a dessert, you would average somewhere between $32 to $35 a person. Q Texas Smokehouse is a casual specialty dining experience offering up some of the best BBQ at sea alongside live country music. Alcohol is not included in the cost of specialty dining packages, but beverage packages are available. Ren de Lambert is a contributing writer for EyeoftheFlyer.com - He is an avid Delta and SkyTeam flyer who has held Deltas top Diamond Medallion status for many years and flown millions of miles. For cruises 11+ nights, it should be a free 5-night specialty dining package. Norwegian's Ultimate Dining Package: What is the Cost and Value Here, cruisers can enjoy fresh catches along with amazing views. These include American Diner, Cagneys Steakhouse, Food Republic, La Cucina, Onda by Scarpetta, Le Bistro, Los Lobos, Moderno Churrascaria, Ocean Blue, Bayamo, Pincho Tapas Bar, Q Texas Smokehouse, The Raw Bar, and Teppanyaki. Now I get that COVID has been simply brutal on the cruise industry and the price of gas is not making the return to profitability any better. Despite the different names the idea behind the restaurants is the same. It would have been helpful to have this in writing for the host. 2023 Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd. 11 motivi per andare in crociera in Alaska quest'estate| Blog di viaggio NCL, 14 giorni Alaska autentica - Tour verso nord | Norwegian Cruise Line, 14 giorni Alaska autentica - Tour verso sud | Piani dei ponti | Norwegian Cruise Line, Crociera 20 giorni transpacifica da Tokyo (Yokohama) e Alaska | Norwegian Cruise Line, 11 motivi per andare in crociera in Alaska quest'estate | Blog di viaggio NCL, Indicazioni per i transfer e il molo d'imbarco. I thought, maybe because you used to have to pay full fare 120 days before the cruise, it was when you could also make dinner reservations. I pacchetti Ristoranti di Specialit non includono bevande e le voci del men aggiuntive e/o premium saranno soggette a supplementi. If there are two or more venues that look appealing to you, and you have the funds in your cruise budget, you should consider purchasing a specialty dining package. However, our one and only NCL cruise about 6 years ago had a lot to be desired for food quality - hopefully a one off. The restaurants the prices were very high ! Earn $900 bonus cashback(90,000 points) after spending $6,000 in purchases within three (3) months of card membership approval. 30 Norwegian Cruise Line Tips and Tricks DOVE POSSO ACQUISTARE IL PACCHETTO RISTORANTI DI SPECIALIT? Thanks. Norwegian Cruise Line truly excels in . do you know how many nights are in included on the specialty dining package ? Also not sure about the SDP. We used this package to eat at La Cucina, Moderno, and Teppanyaki. Therefore 1 free specialty restaurant will cost $10 US per person, or $20 US per cabin (double occupancy). Teppanyaki is found on all Norwegian Cruise Line ships except Norwegian Sky. We are taking our family 6 grandchildren, 6 adults on a Thanksgiving cruise. Luckily, there is the Norwegian Cruise Line Specialty Dining Package (SDP) to help you save some money. While he may be obsessed with doing extensive amounts of research on ships and all elements of a cruise, Don enjoys sharing his new found knowledge with fellow cruisers. We booked a balcony cabin, so it included all 5 of the free offers . Celebrity's specialty dining packages are based on length of cruise and start from three nights to two weeks. Hi Ian, great question. Step inside Ocean Blue and experience a temptingly delicious dining experience not to be missed. You do not have to pay extra for any food when cruising on any Norwegian ship if you dont want to. The menus are pre-set, although vegetarian options can be arranged, and included in the price of admission. Further, some premium menu items will incur extra charges. How does the "Free At Sea" specialty dinners work? What is included? My a la carte total was $31.82 ,and the Princess total was $17.66. Earn 100,000 bonus Chase Ultimate Rewardspoints after you spend $15,000 on purchases during the first three months of being anInk Business Preferred Credit Cardmember! Continuando la navigazione sul sito si accetta l'utilizzo dei cookie. The package doesn't cover beverage purchases, room service, mini-bar items, The Bake Shop, Coco's, Jazz Brunch, Dolce Gelato, Murder Mystery, or Wine Lovers. Prices reflect online rates, which save $10 per person when booked in advance. More cruise posts may be one the way in a big way! I pasti inclusi nei pacchetti Ristoranti di Specialit sono validi nei seguenti ristoranti: American Diner, Cagney's Steakhouse, Food Republic, Italian, Le Bistro, Los Lobos, Moderno Churrascaria, Pincho Tapas Bar, Q Texas Smokehouse, Raw Bar, Seafood, Sushi e Teppanyaki. It was like eating at Applebees. Norwegian Bliss Dining Guide for All Restaurants - Cruise Maven 26- to 35-day Cruises: $299 per person. They do not charge your account until after dinner, so you can pick and choose which restaurants to use it and at which occasions. I pacchetti Ristoranti di Specialit sono venduti individualmente e non possono essere trasferiti. This specialty restaurant is on Norwegian Encore,Norwegian Bliss,Norwegian Dawn,andNorwegian Sun. 7. These menus are current as of May 2022. For dinner having a number of nights of specialty choices included matters a bunch. We would definitely buy another plan when we sail on NCL in the future. When you pay the additional difference, you have the same coverage, which includes all the apps and desserts, and one entree. Further, the cruise lines pricing has also transitioned to a la carte at many of these venues. Everything has changed and we loved room service to start our day off with that big pot of coffee sitting on the balcony. My group in December ate there twice, we loved it. Here, the plan can save you upwards of 40% off the a la carte price. And how does the restaurant charge us if one has the plan and one does not? How do the Specialty Dining Packages work? - Norwegian Cruise Line 9 years ago I sailed on the NCL star, and we purchased a dining package (this was before specialty dining was routinely included with room packages). Keep in mind that the per meal cost does decrease as you purchase more meals on the plan adding further value. Being a pickier eater, the Princess tended to get one starter, an entree, and a dessert on average. On our Norwegian Getaway cruise, we had a three night specialty dining package which retails for $81.42 per person with service charges .