Both your palate and visual sense will rejoice in this place. The lone occupant and driver of the vehicle was identified as 31-year-old Michael L. Swalley of Kearney. Were on the return leg and missing home a bit. Outpatient Internal Medicine Job Kearney Nebraska USA,Healthcare This Kearney restaurant is one of my favorite gems ranging from options that satisfy picky kids who only eat beige-colored food, to incredibly flavorful, authentic Mexican fare that will feed your whole family quickly and affordably. Explore top restaurants, menus, and millions of photos and reviews from users just like you. I had the French toast, eggs, and sausage and they were big portions and delicious! The staff is attentive and helpful. } Nice wood fired crust. Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill | Where the Fire's Always Burnin' The wife and I visited here with a couple friends while home for the holidays. Best Pizza in Fall River, MA: 11 Top Pizzerias! This family-owned dining spot housed in a red-and-white building is one of the good restaurants in Kearney that serve delicious seafood dishes in gorgeous environs. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. more, A Hand-tossed Pretzel served with our Spicy Mustard, Our freshly baked bread topped with Mozzarella Cheese and Marinara on the side, A Thunderhead favorite, served in a toasty Bread Bowl with Tortilla Chips. Best Pizza in Durham, NC: 15 Top Pizzerias. Complete Kearney dining list, alphabetical Kearney Menus Guide. Or you can sit at the sushi bar and watch all of the sushi getting made. Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device. Get quick answers from Thunderhead Brewing Company staff and past visitors. Glad we stopped in on our way back home to IdahoIf you're looking for Great food, large menu. (renews at {{format_dollars}}{{start_price}}{{format_cents}}/month + tax). She told us that it would be a big serving and she was correct. Read 101 Things To Do In Nebraska for inspiration! Kearney Restaurants, Dining & Menus Guide Get transported to a Victorian home when you enter this place, with that gorgeous carpeting and those wooden tables. Best Pizza in Asheville, NC: 15 Top Pizzerias! I prefer Pilsners, Wheats, & Kloush, while my friend prefers Porters& Stouts. The U.S. economy may be approaching a recession. The plan was to further expand the menu at the downtown drive-thru location. THE 10 BEST Restaurants in Kearney - Tripadvisor Whiskey Creek Wood Fire Grill, Kearney, Kearney | Zomato That crispy fried meat on a bed of fettuccine is delightful, with its juicy flavors that mix well with the smooth texture of the pasta. Thunderhead Brewing Company has great pizza and beer and if in Kearney check this place out. .dpsp-content-wrapper.dpsp-size-small .dpsp-network-btn.dpsp-has-label:not(.dpsp-has-count){ Fresh Fish, Live Lobster. I'd agree with Dwight. figure.wp-block-image img.lazyloading { min-width: 150px; } 7 new businesses now open or set to open in Kearney in 2020. ft. home is a 5 bed, 3.0 bath property. Look no further than Ktown Cakery, another stop on the bricks. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. We had supper here tonight. Japanese and chinese foodJapanese and chinese food, From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? As new restaurants, stores and more announce plans to open in Kearney, this list will be kept updated. Primary Location: Nebraska - Kearney - 4123 - Kearney- (04123) Work Location: 4123 - Kearney- (04123) 5001 2nd Avenue. THUNDERHEAD BREWING - 93 Photos & 165 Reviews - 18 E 21st St, Kearney, NE - Menu - Yelp Yelp For Businesses Write a Review Log In Sign Up Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More More Thunderhead Brewing 165 reviews Unclaimed $$ Pubs, Breweries, Pizza Edit Open 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM See 94 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Menu Big, fat, juicy burgers, salty fries, and deep-fried pickles are well-made bar staples, but their menu of varying skewer baskets shine for people who are looking for something a little different (not to mention keto and gluten free-friendly, if thats something you need). Zoom in to see updated info. Enjoyed the location as well - in the old downtown area. } I was going to dine in but it felt colder inside than out!Turns out the heater is broken and they have been waiting a month for the part.But all the employees Chicken fingers are delicious, fries are meh, the texas toast is amazing, the extra toast instead of slaw is even better, and the sauce is perfect on it Baconator was huge, I literally couldn't finish mine. On a trip from Midwest to Southwest passed thru town for lunch. It's nestled between your typical side-of-the-highway establishments, My favorite bar in Kearney! Youll feel like youre in Mexico in this place. That blackened Atlantic salmon topped with shrimp and tossed in Cajun butter will get your taste buds going. Map updates are paused. } display: none; Bonus, theyve added some excellent brews too! Relaxing atmosphere. You can typically find Lauren drinking coffee, listening to music thats probably a little too loud, and daydreaming about drinking more coffee the next morning. 421 W Talmadge RdKearney, NE 68845(308) 455-6218. My favorite recommendation actually isnt a sweet one their gravy wrap is a decadent concoction of flaky dough and sausage gravy, and Id probably eat one every day if I could! The food was great, nice and warm. We could tell by the nachos that the pizza must be great and plan to go back when we are in the mood for pizza.More, I stopped here yesterday for a brew and dinner. From the typical comfort food to the more complex dishes, Kearney has it all to delight the palate. We select the finest ingredients for the best toppings, taste and value. Stackercompiled a list of the best counties for retirees to live in using 2022 data from Niche. Please read the, It has been a great run but we have, sadly, stopped our operations here! Steve Ells, founder, first opened Chipotle with a single restaurant in Denver, Colorado in 1993. All were so good. max-height: 40px; I wishthey were closer to out home.More, We only stopped here because our first three choices were all closed. Its really important to be with people you trust, he said. We started with a couple of flights to get a sample of the ones that looked appealing. @media screen and ( max-width : 720px ) { Our meals were great but Definitely my favorite bar to go to in town! Housed in a brick structure, this dining establishment is one of the great Kearney eats that serve exquisite American dishes in beautiful surroundings. Ramen for the win at Kearney's new restaurant - The Antelope New Restaurant Opening in Kearney - Now Hiring (4123) The people are always nice. I unknowingly left my wallet on the table as we left. Actually, the salad bar is always great. Signature pizzas include taco, teriyaki and Alfredo. Kearney, NE 68845. He describes his plan for Nebraska Ale Works as a little bit of this, a little bit of that and a little bit of the other thing. Our server was funny and provided great service. Savor those exquisite flavors in different dining establishments, too, with the many classy restaurants, grillhouses, bars, pubs, cafes, among others, dotting the city landscape. It was time to renew the franchise for Old Chicago, but he was ready for a change, so he brought in a partner, restaurant veteran, Robby Yendra, to run the Ale Works. Frank Museum of History and Culture, Hotels near St. George Orthodox Christian Church, Hotels near (LNK) Lincoln Municipal Airport, Hotels near (EAR) Kearney Regional Airport, Restaurants near Thunderhead Brewing Company, American Restaurants for Lunch in Kearney. One of two options wouldrestrict participants to a student's biological sex. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Kearney, Hotels near Great Platte River Road Archway Monument, Hotels near Fort Kearny State Historical Park, Hotels near Kearney Area Children's Museum, Hotels near G.W. Now, of course, all of this is interesting, but the BIG question remains: Where do all of these tourists eat when visiting Kearney, Nebraska? Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Book a table today! It was tasty. We could tell by the nachos that the pizza must be great and plan to go back when we are in the mood for pizza. Had some artichoke dip and chips. That creamy cheese sauce on top elevates the dish to an entirely new level. From dining out at the cosiest hidden gems to food delivery from swanky restaurants to serving the most incredible food, Zomato covers it all. By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. Those TVs and stylish lamps add that touch of modernity to the resto youll definitely appreciate. Juice Stop will start serving upsmoothies, juices and snacks in Marchat 4803 Second Ave., in the former Wells Fargo bank building. Enjoy! Good place if you're wanting something local and different. } Where: 942 W. 24th St., Kearney, Neb. Took our order, the. Have a go at those delicious dishes filled with spicy flavors characteristic of Mexican cuisine. Would it be ok to bring kids to watch the Husker game? A small, family-owned group of restaurants, hand-crafting food since 1995. Located on the bricks a title that simply refers to the original downtown area with old-fashioned brick streets Thunderhead Brewing sports a big, beautiful stone oven for pizzas, calzones, and soft pretzels, as well as super-melty mozzarella cheese bread. Enjoy an amazing dining experience in this restaurant. I love this restaurant, and since I had a horrible experience with another chinese restaurant in t. Red Lobster is known as the foremost expert in fresh seafood. Check out the list of all Restaurants in Kearney. Youll have fun eating your meal while listening to talented artists perform live. Wide selection of good beers, food menu looked good but we'd already dined at the Chicken Coop in Grand Island where we were first introduced to Thunderhead Brewing beers. Thought it was going to be more "homemade" but felt more like it came out of the bag. We chose a flight and liked most of the beers we tried. transition-delay: 0ms; This is my favorite restaurant in town :) the Drunken Noodles are my absolute favorite. Alley Rose 407 reviews Closed Now American $$ - $$$ Menu "I had the salmon & he indulged with the shrimp scampi with risotto." These Kearney businesses have set up shop in town this year, or they are planning to open their doors sometime in 2020. Omaha | Trellis Framework by Mediavine, Nebraska State Parks & National Monuments, 14 Great Places To Get Donuts In Nebraska. The place is a cute little "hole in the wall" cafe, which I LOVE! That beef patty on a brioche bun is exquisite as it is. Please subscribe to keep reading. Kohls will occupy 47,446 square feet of the space that Herbergers once filled. They come out hot and were a wonderful treat. Had a great time. Recommended Hotel Nearby: Comfort Inn Kearney I-80, 15 W 23rd StKearney, NE 68847(308) 236-9737. Yummy. Best Pizza in Duluth, MN: 11 Top Pizzerias! You wont be disappointed. https://www.alleyrose.com/. When we reopen in October - in addition to the new name - you'll find a newly designed dining room . } The staff is always very friendly. This place is an incredible fusion of traditional and modern elements. Suwannee Thai Cuisine 1420 W 24th St Kearney, NE 68845 (308) 234-2289 This dining spot in the city center is one of the best places to eat in Kearney for its exquisite Thai dishes served in a cultural space. After hanging out around downtown Kearney as a food truck for six years, Burgos Queen opened up a permanent location at2400 Central Ave., Suite C on March 1. Your choice of freshly grilled meat or sofritas wrapped in a warm flour tortilla with rice, beans, or fajita veggies, and topped with guac, salsa, queso blanco, sour cream or cheese. This dining place with a standout red roof is one of the restaurants near you that deserve a visit for its authentic Mexican dishes ranging from tacos to enchiladas. Service was great - enjoyed speaking to Lena. Very impres, Trust me, I'm a Chinese, not a college student, I do lots of cooking at home, and I know when it's good Chinese food. Menu was mostly pizza, and what we had was great. The beers are brewed in a nearby town, and are time-tested and well-loved. THE 10 BEST Restaurants in Kearney - Tripadvisor Job in Kearney - Buffalo County - NE Nebraska - USA , 68849. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. Went here for the first time last night and would definitely go again! We have only eaten lunch here and always get very good burgers and other sandwiches. He has been involved in numerous restaurants in Nebraska and the Midwest. Waited a couple minutes for it.For our family of 6 I feed everyone for under $20. Our food is also exceptional in the way we prepare it. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. With crunchy-sweet old fashioned donuts, bear claws as big as a toddlers head, and satisfyingly-good coffee you dont always find small donut shops, it really is the perfect way to start a day of exploring Kearney. Sun - Mon. Everest Indian & Nepalese - 3/13/17 Komal Mexican Taqueria - 3/13/17 Nick's on the Bricks - 3/13/17 Kyoto - 3/13/17 Thunderhead Brewing - 3/13/17. By using Zomato's website, you agree to our, It has been a great run but we have, sadly, stopped our operations here! Gardner said he recently informed the staff at Old Chicago about the closure and remodeling plans. Atmosphere and their local recycling Great spot to eat and/or drink. If Im ever back in the area I would definitely stop in again.More. A bit Edit for store reply: the online menu says it has JalapeosWe ordered pizza with spicy Alfredo, which was not spicy at all. It's, Getting back to semi-normal in this era, Good Quality, Quantity, Service & Value, Good quality, huge portions of take-out.