There ain't any medics near where Koshi lives. Then, it was silent. It was like midnight. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (57), Pocket Monsters | Pokemon - All Media Types (3), | Gyakuten Saiban | Ace Attorney (3), Captain Barnacles/Kwazii (Octonauts) (20), Captain Barnacles/Kwazii/Peso (Octonauts) (7), Random Headcanons Fight Me Or Don't Please Don't, | Project SEKAI COLORFUL STAGE! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Tweak moved the rocks and they got Shellington free except for his leg. Kwazii had his so, focus on the relationships within the crew. I looked inside the Gup, where glass was shattered everywhere. Tweak Bunny: You mean down there? Kwazii and Peso have been the best of friends for a long time ever since they've been part of the octonauts. But since Shellington wasn't there to translate his vegimalise no one understood him. (, Almost gets captured by a jellyfish's tentacle. But, the pain soon disappeared, and the light was disappearing. An AU where The Octonauts is actually a children's reality TV show. All the hurt, the sadness, it just hides how broken you are." what if the Octonauts meet dark versions on themselves. UwU enjoy! You have to drive the Gup home! Captain: Professor, would that be a good place for these rocks? Iamyou're), (He scared me. The captain is accidentally sent to the real world by a mysterious underwater formation. Yeah B, I wanna hear what you think about this.. Glass shattered everywhere and a shard poked halfway into my skin. Who would've guessed a life-threatening situation would lead a river otter named Nessa to the one place-and sea otter-she belongs? But then again I usually have that impression on people and, sometimes I feel guilty about it, like I just wanna stop but I cant. Will she really care? I felt myself rising, but then, I felt a horrible pain. (Idk how to write summaries, this is a Kwazii centric story where he almost freaking died from hypothermia because I was bored. Tears ran down his face. I smiled at her and nodded. Its Kwazii, Peso and Shellingtons turn to help him. Kwazii: Captain is confused. Shellington: Yes Peso. So he grabbed Tweak's paw and swam over to the rock pile. When Tweak saw the rock pile in the exact same spot shellington was standing a moment ago, she knew exactly what had happened and sounded the octo-alert. Scared (Kwazii x Peso) by b3l1a bb3ar. So, what's up? (The Walrus Pups) Almost drowns when he, Ryla, and Peso ran out of air while . And bring the gup c.]. Kwazzi took out his flare gun and pointed it to the sky. He will experience what real life is like outside of his world. UwU enjoy! Kwazii: Peso, it's not me that's hurt. What have I done? Ever since the new computers were installed she's been working nonstop. (, Almost suffers from an excruciating pain from the platypus father's sting. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. That was when I realized Dashi's tears. Because of Kwazii, the Octonauts take a couple of days off to go to Norway and relax. Man, when is that boy going to get some driving lessons? By 6:00 at night, Captain called my radio asking where I was. Dashi: Ok (she reluctantly heads upstairs with Shellington following her just incase. Dashi: According to the map, there should be a trench not to far from here, with nothing living in it. Tell him we'll get him out of there. (Title previously was just Working Up In Vegas. But I knew what he's say "If this is your crush, you should be the one explaining." As I slept, I dreamed Then I woke up. I was so confused, I felt dizzy. I told him that I was taking pictures, and he got so angry. Just don't get stuck in anymore rock piles and we'll be good, deal? They looked at my worried face. (, Almost gets burned by a hot sulfur spring (, Almost gets eaten by Randy the grey reef shark. Octonauts Fanfics Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. And dilemma. You need to go up to your pod and rest. Tags. Peso: About what? (The Great Arctic Adventure) Almost gets crushed by a colossal squid. (, Almost gets eaten by a great white shark. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! So he went to get captain Barnacles. Inkling: Certainly Vegimals: Cheepa Cheepa!! Shellington: Absolutely. : But, what will you do? -Captain Barnacles So what Im saying is even though you might forget me, Ill never forget you, and all youve done for me so thank you @RyneFloodCreative. (, Almost crashes into a mountain in a malfunctioning Octo-Ray. I tried screaming for help; but nobody answered. Peso: Captain, I have to help him before he can die. Also because I don't want to get kicked off. (, Almost crashes the Octopod while driving. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Dashi out.). If I could hear, how come I couldn't see? (, Almost gets more injured when crashing into shipwreck. Peso, Tweak, Dashi, Inkling, you stay here and get Shellington out safely. Gups! She may have broke her leg and hit her head real hard on the back of her board. The Last of The Demigods by Not_Tireless_158 Fandoms: Hetalia: Axis Powers, The Lord of the Rings - All Media Types, The Little Mermaid - All Media Types, Beauty and the Beast - All Media Types, Ouran High School Host Club - All Media Types, The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types, Deadpool - All Media Types, Spider-Man - All Media Types, Dungeons & Dragons - All Media Types, The Octonauts . When Biscuit followed Kwazii home How will the poor thing function with his new humanoid body? Captain Barnacles: I need you to go through all your photos of us, and send them to me. Kwazii has a secret. Finn_iggan 6 mo. I do apologize for those of you who liked looking at those series. (, Almost gets crushed by a falling boulder. Captain: Sounds like a plan. Inkling: Yes indeed Captain. Suddenly, I noticed Captain Barnacles sniffling a little. Though as no no knows, two witches have been born into this world of magic. He and Dashi are the only Octonauts who regularly sleeps with his hat on in bed. Now, where were we? How come this was happening? Dashi: Oh, uh-huh! overall just much angst and sad feelings ;-; doesn't really fit with cannon but not too outlandish, Working Up In Vegas Leads To Something, Jack and Henry love the Octonauts you can not change my mind, Captain Barnacles (Octonauts)/Original Character(s), Captain Barnacles (The Octonauts)/Original Female Character(s), Captain barnacles & original female character, kwazii and shellington have trichotillomania, this is just an excuse for me to include my headcanons. Please consider turning it on! (, Almost gets injured by the giant squid by accident. The door opened, and I slammed my journal shut. Or will forces outside of his control reveal it all? She got knocked out and still isn't awake yet. If you're from my school then plz leave I stg. Barnacles:"Octonauts, the gup A has returned to the octopod, let's go greet some of the family members in the launch bay." . Barnacles x Kwazii one sided Shellington x Kwazii. (, Almost suffers from a Tsunami wave with Shellington. He then passed out in my arms. Or Dashi? The Octonauts are exploring a shallow reef when Shellington noticed a strange fish hiding in a hole. I liked him, but it was completely obvious he didn't like me. Captain Barnacles: Do you think I should speak to Professor Inkling about it? rated for language, sexual activity, and blood. Though as no no knows, two witches have been born into this world of magic. Who would've guessed a life-threatening situation would lead a river otter named Nessa to the one place-and sea otter-she belongs? The Octonauts are exploring a shallow reef when Shellington noticed a strange fish hiding in a hole. Right there, I hung up and started crying. Captain Barnacles: Octonauts, to the Launch Bay. (, Almost suffers from injuries after being washed on shore by storms. ? I walked into my room and sat on my bed. #official peso simp also theres gonna be no smut bc like, im offcially peso's mother and i forbid him from partaking in any sexual activities. But why is this so confusing?). Tweak: I'll have those rocks off of Shellington faster than you can say "Bunch of Crunchy Munchy Carrots!". It is written by NoonboryKedabory and hosted on FanFiction.Net. (, Almost gets eaten by a gulper eel and almost crushed by falling rocks after a tremor with Professor Inkling. One time, she said, "Apologies cause amazing things to happen; but fake apologies cause destruction." Sure enough, they were in Tweak's room. Just nothing too bad)). Dashi drove the Gup-C to where Shellington crashed, and then I got out to help him out. Its Kwazii, Peso and Shellingtons turn to help him. Peso the penguin was never considered to be one of the bravest of the Octonauts. A cough interrupted the mayhemic scene, Whats all this about? Barnacles called from the doorway. He tried to move the rocks, but he was to small. Kwazii. it's the octonauts, but gay. It isn't healthy for you to be over working yourself like Tweak or Barnacles. Starts the night after Peso jumped to save one of the sea snake's daughters outside of the Octopod. But first, a short intro to me. Kwazii was dreading this meeting. (, Almost gets caught in a windstorm after being tangled in tree branches. (. I was literally freaking out. Will: Will do. Luckily there's only a couple more rocks to move. Please no hate no one likes that. The course was simple. I think he likes me, now! Oh no, was I in trouble again!? Barnacles pet the back of his head softly as he shook against his chest. Badass Crew: A group of animals who save animals from danger. 1. (, Almost gets eaten by a crocodile and almost drowns when his helmet is deactivated. (, Almost gets eaten by lions along with Shellington. What secrets do they keep? But he just stared, curious as he shook his head. Peso: How are you feeling, Kwazii? The names repeated in my head, as I drifted off to a deep sleep. Head up to the Arctic and race across sea ice before getting back in your gup on the other side and getting down to the shore. Or Dashi? Just nothing too bad)). Then Kwazii, Tunip, Vegimals, start loading the gups with rocks. Bikini Bottom 8000 BC - The 1st Octonauts and Vegimals originate and begin to spread throughout the world. (, Almost gets eaten by Randy the Gray Reef Shark. Yanli Sanren is a fanfiction author that has written 20 stories for Octonauts, Ninjago, Steven Universe, Black Panther, Fairy Tail, Song of the Sea, Pokmon, Power Rangers, Encanto, Naruto, Harry Potter, Home Alone, Avatar: Last Airbender, and Carmen Sandiego, 2019. Want to join our next mission? Captain Barnacles & Shellington (Octonauts), Captain Barnacles/Professor Inkling (Octonauts), Captain Barnacles (Octonauts)/Original Character(s), go follow OATZ on tumbeler and join its discord, Episode: s02e04 Great White Shark / Sea Snakes, Captain Barnacles/Kwazii/Peso (Octonauts), public stuff but they don't fuck so it's fine, Nothing ever happens tho besides kisses and at most hickeys, Tweak has a girlfriend but she doesn't live here and you guys totally wouldn't know her shut up, Shellington has confusing feelings but not adressed until a later story, kwazii and shellington are dating in secrets, this is going to get scary will as scary as it gets. (runs out the door). Captain Barnacles: relationship. I wasn't looking. I felt weird. Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Barnacles, Kwazii - Chapters: 13 - Words: 17,966 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 3/4/2015 - Published: 2 . Sandy (Octonauts) Hugo (Octonauts) Witch's have been wiped out for 3 decades. (, Almost gets crushed by a fallen beam but ends up with his tail trapped while trying to retrieve his grandfather's spyglass. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Secondly if you have more then one question, the maximum numbers of questions you can ask are three so ask wisely. Although he felt bad about lying to the Professor, it was for the best. His leg is already stuck and moving one rock could make the entire pile collapse. Tweak: Well, she asked me not to tell, but since it's for her own good I don't think she'll mind too much. Octonauts, but more serious, and with shifters, and a love triangle. He tried to move the rocks, but he was to small. After yet another cr Kwazii becomes an overnight stand-up comedy sensation when he starts telling jokes about sea otters. Can also include blood. So, I pulled him to the Gup-C, and laid him on the ground.