Trulyonly god, can grant me something like you.. Ace, believing he'd died at Marineford, wakes up 10 years in the past, right in the middle of the Gray Terminal fire. said Luffy, "Alright then brat" said Whitebeard with a smile, "In the grandline!" Preferably it already has a lot of chapters and not on hiatus. The crew soon went back to normal after Marco waved his hand gesturing that Luffy wasn't an enemy. But she soon awoke in the world of One Piece. His dead brother, and his littlest brother, glaring him down from the center of a burning junkyard. on luffy mostly; Inspired by Fanfiction; The Author Regrets Nothing; . Ace felt like his doomed time is just on the horizon. The Whitebeard pirates stare in shock, some clenched their teeth, while others looked away. "Piece of shit!!" Has for over 14 years.Luffy is what they called him. Oye a Zoro gemir fuertemente, una necesidad monstruosa se aferra a l, su trasero se aprieta cuando se vuelve a correr por esa simple declaracin. Now his Luffy was hell bent on becoming pirate king! "So I guess I'll be seeing yah." It's several one shots that don't really relate to each other. Older luffy raises Ace and Sabo omegaverse omega luffy Shanks is totally a dad. The marines watch in horror as they knew the weakness of the devil fruit user. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Major Character Death, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (45), Monkey D. Luffy/Trafalgar D. Water Law (62), Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco/Portgas D. Ace (7), Monkey D. Luffy & Portgas D. Ace & Sabo (6), Monkey D. Luffy & Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates (6), Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics (24), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, maybe I need to chance the archieve warnings later, I dont know if slow burn is the right term :D, Monkey D. Luffy & Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates, Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates & Vinsmoke Sanji, Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates & Roronoa Zoro, Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates & Mugiwara Kaizoku | Strawhat Pirates, Akagami no Shanks | Red-Haired Shanks/Dracule Mihawk, Fushichou Marco | Phoenix Marco/Portgas D. Ace, Alternate Universe - Modern: Still Have Powers, Monkey D. Luffy/Roronoa Zoro/Trafalgar D. Water Law, Eustass Kid/Monkey D. Luffy/Trafalgar D. Water Law, doflamingo loves crocy in his own warped way, Donquixote "Corazon" Rosinante & Trafalgar D. Water Law, Donquixote Doflamingo & Donquixote "Corazon" Rosinante, Monkey D. Garp & Monkey D. Luffy & Portgas D. Ace & Sabo, two feral goblin men who don't believe in destiny are destined, Will be back once I've written the next 3 chapters, Inappropriate Use of Akuma no Mi | Devil Fruit Powers, Minor Monkey D. Luffy/Trafalgar D. Water Law, Robin using his disembodied hands to make Zoro cum, Mugiwara no Ichimi | Straw Hat Pirates As Family, Luffy is a cute Omega who will do anything to please his Alpha, Sanji is a cheating manwhore Alpha that treats Omega's like shit. Where? his Captain asked, voice distorted by an almost animalistic growl, and Benn could hear an undertone of fear and panic beneath the rage in his Captain's voice. Instead of a nice relaxing time off like he was expecting he ends up with a baby to raise. I plan on going through Luffy's childhood all the way until he reaches Raftel. Chapter 29- Robin, say you want to live! While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. : " ", " ", " " , . Luffy says in shock, tears in his eyes. "Not again." The Whitebeards closest heard Luffy mutter before he started to get more desperate in his attempts to get Ace's attention the closer Ace got to the Admiral determined to 'rid the world of his tainted bloodline'. the moment Luffy said that the crew just froze and another loud 'WHAT?!' Drabbles Chapter 3: Ace, an one piece fanfic | FanFiction And sometimes you have to deal with a lot of pain till you meet the one you really were looking for.Or: how Luffy realised, Hancock was not his alpha. Usopp screamed desperately, others begin to yell the same thing. Luffy shouted with all his might at the older boy's ear. Ace tried to catch Luffy only to pass through him. #watchesfanfiction Luffy smirked up at him, "I bet I could beat you now though!" #luffy There he sees only one who takes his mind and soul into another dimension. The characters used in this story are not mine. Luffy paused. His two brothers are Portgas D. Ace and Sabo, though they are not related to him by blood . It was supposed to be about luffy side adventures he might have they turned it into a luffyxboa and sabo x Ace fanfics.. "LUFFY, SWIM!!" Marcoe looks a bit closer at the paper on the table, not sure what it is that has Thatch so high-strung. one piece fanfiction ace talks about luffy - erikapowers.com 146 Most Memorable One Piece Quotes (EIICHIRO ODA) Deciding to take a chance, she takes a closer look, and that second glance changes everything. They were demons, and demons didnt feel guilt. He is also hit by a trainwreck of new sensations as the alpha that piqued his interest shows him just what he's made out of. : One Piece. In another world, Luffy hates pirates and wants to be a Marine. He wailed flinging himself into the embrace of the taller man. The wrong person hears the wrong thing at the wrong time, and everything goes to shit. He just has to purge Law's shade from their relationship first. He. Read the most popular luffy stories on Wattpad, the world's largest social storytelling platform. He isn't really sure how he ended up with such a defiant hyper spaz of a brat, but he loves him anyways and can't stand even the thought of him ever leaving! "Yep! Oi Devilgirl, I want to read that. Luffy and Nami talk about happiness. He will get reborn in another time, where he is Garp's second son. In short, a 'what if' fic is Uta was aware that she destroyed Elegia while being controlled by Tot Musica and knows the real reason why Shanks left her. Badass luffy fanfiction. 4. Aoraba que lo mirara una vez ms. With a bounty of 6.000.000 Berri, Curly Dadan has earned herself a reputation in the area. Big Brother Luffy.- Decisions We Make [WIP]Author: A_Fallen_FateRating: EPairing: Portgas D. Ace/Monkey D . What is the strongest and most useful Devil Fruit? Ace had just woken up to the breakfast call, marching to the mess hall with his ship brothers and sisters. The Sea King swims towards him, then lunges at Luffy jaws open wide. Bye Ace!" A collection of all of my One Piece fanart excluding sketch requests! Luffy stretched his arms and embraced him. Ace don't you dare kill him. one piece fanfiction ace talks about luffy A different series of world events kick into motion, one of which is the unveiling of a new, unique human weapon under the designation ICARUS, or IX-0. The bandit leader laughed saying smugly "I made a clean getaway! But then he thinks, imagines a pup, a baby in his arms, soft and squishy, newly-born, exempt from all crimes and damnation's how can he not love that child? one piece fanfiction ace talks about luffy. Four years old Ace is curious, though, because it's something new. They already have confirmed the boy exists. With the Eleven Supernova Siblings in the fray, how will Romance Dawn played out? #brook As soon as Ace stepped onto the ship, he beamed at Oyaji, Im home!. The start has a great atmosphere and the mood is heavier than the usual fics with this plot device as it begins with Ace and Luffy getting into a car accident and seeing the "Luffy you're standing here talking to me, touching me. Lookig for one piece fanfic thats good. Chapter 28- Showdown in the courthouse! Marine commanders tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words. They end up raising 2 alphas and one omega, those children being Sabo, Ace, and Luffy. He thought that dying would be no more pain. "Welcome home," Ace says instead. asked Ace, "Yeah! '' ''' - -- --- ---- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- ----- Sabo said. "And how do you know that brat?" His father, Monkey D. Dragon, is the head of the Revolutionary Army. "Oh! This is the brotherly version! Please consider turning it on! what did you mean by flying?" Yelled Thatch, he cared very dearly for his siblings, knowing this was Ace's little brother. "S-sorry, I didn't mean to raise my voice" apolagized Luffy. "Luffy you're dumb sometimes, but even you must know that is suicide." Some might say it is the Yami Yami No Mi, while others might say it is the Soru Soru No After the decisive battle in Onigashima, Luffy, Robin and Law decided to head to the Poneglyph that Kaido hid, but before Robin could even read the Poneglyph, Law and Lu (COMPLETED) this is a request from @luna16love & I was very interested in the idea. I will also update tags as the story progresses.). 1) August 4, 2017 ( Vol. Ace brightens up through the pain and smiles like he's just been given the best birthday present of all time. I came here to talk to you about Ace" Luffy pouted, "What the fuck are you all screaming for?!" "He's the best brother ever! It appears like Luffy sees through his placation. But this time, he must do so with the Devil Fruit of Marshall D. Teach. ain't-cha?" Doflamingo wasn't expecting much when he has to stay on an island for a bit because of major storms. Please tell me that someone gets what I see. It also makes them have to deal with their own issues. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Ella no puede evitar decir. --- Ace was heading home from high school, as he trudged along he gave a sigh. ela jurou abalar o mundo e ajudar seus favoritos e matar um certo algum (sentiram a referncia rs rs?). Luerion. The old chef quirked an eyebrow before looking at it from up close. "What do you need to talk about brat?" !! And that hurts. And boy, did the storm come in. "But it wasnt enough. Find out now.Also this is the first time I wrote anything, so don't expect a masterpiece.I do not own One Piece. Help. alivesabo; grief; strongluffy +13 more # 14. All Benn could think of when he saw his Captain's expression was one thing. The World Government jumps on this opportunity, eager to use it to their advantage. #portgasdace With Luffy's rise as Pirate King, the world entered a New Era. one piece fanfiction ace talks about luffy - knewlogistics.com asked Ace annoyed. Onepiece luffy Stories - Wattpad So how did he end up getting dragged halfway across the sea mated to one of the worlds most notorious Pirate Captains? The crew soon went back to normal after Marco waved his hand gesturing that Luffy wasn't an enemy. It's up to their partners, Shanks and Beckman, along with the officers of the crew to intervene and smooth things over before this new family dynamic tears them apart from the inside out. Portgas D. Ace keeps running, and instead of receiving a magma fist to the chest courtesy of Akainu, he gets to watch a blinding beam of light eradicate Monkey D. Luffy's heart while he stands less than two feet away. Luffy, the fucking brat, was laughing at something Sabo said. Afte Luffy and Zoro awaken in two different parts of East Blue, both with the same thing on their mind. Slo eso peda, que Ace lo mirara, que esos ojos expresaran todo lo que recordaba de l, el amor que bailaba en lo caf de sus pupilas.". long story short . Ace and Luffy | FanFiction said Luffy setting Ace down, "Wait, you're Ace's little brother!" Characters: SaboLu (yandere!sabo + nika!luffy)v. AceLu (omorashi/watersports)vi. greenbean rpo durham; 2475 garrison ave port saint joe fl 32456; port orchard death notices; you are being rate limited discord phone number; why did the socs attack ponyboy and johnny #onepiece Luffy frowned like they were stupid. Sabo meets his eyes for a split-second, and there's a suspicious shine to his eyes that Ace elects to not tease him about, just this once. Right? I'm sure he ca-". Fanfiction.Net y AO3, totalmente gratis. First published Jan 28, 2021. Isaiah 40:8 One Piece [AMSV] Future Pirate King V - He is our Captain. Suite un vnement qui chamboule leur vie, Luffy et Ace se retrouvent et se rapprochent, pour le meilleur comme pour le pire. , . His burning desire for the One Piece shone through, though now he had an additional dream, remembering one of the titles old man Whitebeard had. Ace in the appropriately named Speechless. Everyone's jaws dropped and a very loud mixture of whats and hows could be heard. A little over a year after Ace 17th birthday, the World Government learns of the existence of the World's Worst Criminal's son. one piece fanfiction ace talks about luffy Luffy's whole body seemed to move, the heaviness in his movements caused an oppressive atmosphere, that gathered around him, as if a storm blessed him. Also, Above the Waves has Luffy mute, as usual for The Little Mermaid. One Piece: STRONGER Chapter 1: Premonition & Preparation - FanFiction #onepiecefanfiction Why was his beloved family always being so difficult? He was inspired by Shanks to become a pirate, and since then, Luffy's eyes have always been on the grand prize that is the title of the Pirate King. 5+1 things or 5 times Marco gets a shovel talk and the one time Ace gets one, kind of. That's me!" Series. Also has a Christmas Special called One Piece: Luffy woke in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. Vinsmoke Sanji was a proud Alpha and Prince of Germa Kingdom, if there is one thing he hates more than monogamy is filthy pirates! But what if they began to second-gues Portgas D. Ace x [Female] Reader He flew around for about half an hour before seeing the Moby Dick in the distant. Getting reincarnated in the world of One piece without even knowing as Luffy diedbut he got another chance. Until he is kidnapped by Red-Haired Shanks after hearing the most ridiculous claim of his entire life. Doflamingo wasn't expecting much when he has to stay on an island for a bit because of major storms. In which, (Y/n), you, somehow get transferred into the One Piece world. I just ship it differently from most people who ship it, so content rarely appeals to me for this particular ship). While it does essentially retread canon, it shows a whole lot of creativity, and has an excellent sense of humor. "LUFFY!!!" I want to hug you everyday. This story talks about a love triangle story where a female Monkey D. Luffy is the object of the affection of Roronoa Zoro and Black-Leg Sanji and the two always fight to conquer her heart. Initiating a conversation again after a minute has passed and this time Ace remain quiet so Luffy could talk and his also curious about his lifestyle. Mais, attir par la promesse de l'argent pour un possesseur d'Akuma no Mi, il vend l'enfant la traite d'esclave. It had only been a day since Ace sailed off into the sea to fullfill his dream. asked Whitebeard letting out a small wave of Haki. Please consider turning it on! Not a long time after, he becomes a father of three insufferable brats. Garp sighs in relief As Dragon keeps his eyes on his son. Or Ace is alive after marineford, they're in an island having a reunion after being away from each other for so long, confessions and angst ensues. Ta strona korzysta z ciasteczek aby wiadczy usugi na najwyszym poziomie. When- when Luffy was nine, he was for he there's a sigh, You've probably figured it out, but yeah. There are severe penalties for unregistered alphas, as Zoro discovers. Monkey D. Luffy; Portgas D. Ace; Sabo (One Piece) Roronoa Zoro; Vinsmoke Sanji; Franky (One Piece) Nami (One Piece) Nico Robin; . What's better to do when you find out a freckled brother isn't dead and when your blonde brother is there too? Luffy was having the weirdest dream ever. One Piece Uncovers the VIOLENT History of Ace & Yamato's Friendship - CBR Martis was eleven years old when he meets an old man who completely changes the world. 5+1 things or 5 times Marco gets a shovel talk and the one time Ace gets one, kind of. Have a party, get drunk, and sing! Luffy diedbut he got another chance. Luffy simplemente quiere que Ace lo mire una vez ms. Luffy has his first ever heat. Watching His Memories (One Piece Fanfiction). by Izumi~Kun. Snap-shot of Naru, Shanks, and Mihawks family from first meeting to current events. Luffy Stories - Wattpad "Oh no.." said Usopp as he sees the smug look on the bandits face. Much to his annoyance someone's been filling his baby's head with stories about pirate kings and adventure. One piece watches Luffy's memories!! After recovering his memories, he is determined to go to where Ace will be born, but something stops him and he arrives at the time Rogue is dead. Durante su estada, la ms pequea de los tres y la que ms problemas atraa se les une sin que ellos se den cuenta a tiempoAhora, Ace, Sabo y Luffy, debern embarcarse en un viaje lleno de aventuras, misterios del pasado y un grupo de seres que solamente les harn ms complicado el viaje. This wasnt a New Genesis. Luffy's breath hitched, he couldn't believe it was happening to him. As far as he can remember, he doesn't have an uncle. I block the person so quickly. Garp then talks while he's walking towards the two boys, "Luffy, that's Ace" he smiled up at Ace and finishes "He's three years older than you. "Huh? About a year and a half after its deployment, it encounters a small, captainless crew with dreams each more impossible than the one before. She knew she did not have the right to complain when her father was sent there undercover to flush out Shanks and his red hair pirates. The StrawHats yelled along with Ace, Garp, and The Blonde. Luffy struggles to find the right alpha for him but as he enters a new area he experiences things with his own two eyes. Luffy finally reaches Laughtale and finds the One Piece, yet what he finds changes him and the course of his life in a way he did not expect. Things go differently from the original. There, Luffy and the bandit leader is shown. After a grueling, ferocious battle on the island of Elegia, the Red-Hair Pirates are finally reunited with their precious Uta. However, the peace only lasted so long after that. With a dash of humor and a sprinkle of extra super special abilities, it all adds up to this admittedly very self-indulgent story. How will she grow up? He talks Crocodile, his mate, into them adopting kids. Marco does little more than grunt in acknowledgment of it. That should be the end of it, but IX-0 finds itself following them into the New World in search of something it can't explain. According to the vermin in the trash dump, the kid usually hangs around the mountains. Doflamingo is one of the top gang bosses. I need to talk to you Whitebeard!" Before entering the Grand Line, (YN) insists on visiting her hometown, and so the new pirate group sets out. "You're the one ace is searching for who was under his division and kill one of your own Nakama . asked Whitebeard "You surely aren't here just to return my son". "Jeez you guys are loud!" Has an expanded crew. Sabo stared and thought, for a single, absolutely calm moment: fuck, I must be dead. The Dadan family was well known on the island. How will she feel? Character Death. "HE CAN'T" screamed out Luffy, Whitebeard flinched for a moment. He had to sacrifice his freedom for the sake of Luffy. After having achieved his dreams of becoming Pirate King, Luffy can't help but feel like things are incomplete. One piece watches Luffy's memories!! (One Piece) Protective Portgas D. Ace; Luffy Being Luffy; Rayleigh is tired; Portgas D. Ace Lives; Found Family; - Portgas D. Ace. Omega Monkey D. Luffy - Works | Archive of Our Own The Whitebeard pirates stare in shock, some clenched their teeth, while others looked away. Not only does he have to keep Luffy from wandering off on him he needs to make sure his beloved Crocodile understands that they are just so right for each other! It was raining, and the rumble of thunder could be heard now and then. Quiere tenerlo as, sumiso, tener sumiso a su gran Omega demonaco. #garp One Piece: Queen's Heart is a One Piece fanfiction written by Pen-Woman. Chapter 25- Juli-the best sister and Zoro cuts a train car! Do you want to hear about him? His soulmate! Monkey D. Luffy/Portgas D. Ace - Works | Archive of Our Own by | Jun 9, 2022 | prayers of dedication presbyterian | advance australia national director | Jun 9, 2022 | prayers of dedication presbyterian | advance australia national director said Luffy with a big smile. A One Piece AU where Luffy and his brothers set out after the fire in the Gray Terminal, and they come across Marco and Thatch of Whitebeard's crew. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). asked Whitebeard letting out a small wave of Haki, "My name is Monkey D. if you dont usually read tags, i suggest you do with this work. he's my brother, I have no reason to act intelligent around him" said Luffy smiling at his brother (still asleep), "I see" said Whitebeard laughing "I do believe I can convince Ace to stop but Blackbeard has betrayed this crew and Ace wants to take care of it. It was ridiculous! Against all odds and doubts, he and his crew will be stopped by no one to accomplish their dreams. They acted like, him wanting their constant love and them to never leave him, was unreasonable or something! Kid and Luffy meet after Kid's heart is broken by Trafalgar Law. . I own nothing from the anime/manga!! He smiled. How will this new story progress now that Uta knows that she was the causing destruction after a simple mishap? one piece fanfiction ace talks about luffy. Ace #fanfiction # Fanfiction # amreading # books # wattpad. I glare "I don't care as I am now I would die a second later so I'll wait. Luffy swears that he is going to make Kid forget the other omega. Luffy has managed to beat down many famed pirates and other enemies so far and is only going to improve in the future. Also I spell it Koby just because it looks better to me. Maybe he will also find himself a family during this journey. "The sky? It is a fire so bright so strong, visible to all.Even if they, who are burning, do not see it. Oh, and there's mpreg. "What the-" Yelled the Bandit, only to have the Sea King slam his jaws shut, Eating him. One Piece has led the industry in sales over the last decade. Can they do it without making the problem worse? This includes his grandfather, Monkey D. Garp, who is considered a hero within the Marines and the man who had fought Gol D. Roger, the Pirate King. Please consider turning it on! the concept of predestination was a major part of, 2475 garrison ave port saint joe fl 32456, you are being rate limited discord phone number, why did the socs attack ponyboy and johnny, what to do when someone ignores you on whatsapp. #whitebeard Wanted for something you couldn't control. Shanks never thought he would end up raising the son of one of the greatest swordsman in the world. Est cansado de seguir, simplemente aorando que esa mirada caiga en l nuevamente. On the front page, there is a picture of him and Ace mid-kiss on the battlefield from yesterday. The brat? Likely for some form of compensation from the revolutionary Will Luffy make it out alright? A 22-year-old student ends up in the One Piece world, but unfortunately not the way everybody wants it to be: She ends up in the body of Portgas D. Ace and he doesn't th. OR: Martis' journey from searching for his sister to being the father figure for three (four?) That is will make Kid his and one day he will be the person Luffy settles down with. "And why are you here brat?" Monkey D. Luffy & Whitebeard Pirates - Works - Archive of Our Own Child Portgas D. Ace (62) Child Sabo (One Piece) (53) Luffy Being Luffy (29) ASL Brothers (One Piece) (28) Fluff (25) Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (24) Alternate Universe - Modern Setting (20) Adorable Monkey D. Luffy (19) Hurt/Comfort (18) Other tags to exclude More Options Crossovers. Said Luffy a little unfamiliar with the word that came out of his mouth. Omega Luffy meets Hancock and he thinks she is what he ever looked for. (O: Donquixote Sabo huye de su casa en busca de un lugar que se sienta como su verdadera hogar, su padre no est feliz de que su nico hijo omega huya de casa. 1.2.3.''. "I know," Ace says lightly. " Why was his beloved family always being so difficult? After a grueling, ferocious battle on the island of Elegia, the Red-Hair Pirates are finally reunited with their precious Uta. Luffy swears that he is going to make Kid forget the other omega. But Luffy, who is your captain, lover, and childhood friend, doesn't seem to see any of the things that ar Kairi, daughter of red haired Shanks, was left with Luffy at the age of eight. Plays/Musicals, Blue Dragon, Misc. A newspaper gets slammed on the table beside his mug of coffee. They have been searching for a few days now. Someone took Luffy. Proof that the remaining 10% is worth dying for here: These are recommendations made by Tropers for One Piece fanfics, all of which have been signed by people. "Right! Watching His Memories (One Piece Fanfiction) - That's Ace!? How can't he see that they were perfect for one another? well, not so much. When Luffy meets a handsome stranger while handing out flyers for Baraties Advent Event, he never imagines that hell get advent gifts of his ownfor life.~ . Advertisement: No-name recommendations will be Zapped (wiki). One that's going to require a hell of a lot more responsibility and patience than he or his crew ever expected to have to deal with! Luffy was laughing and Chopper was looking Usopp like some kind of a hero. whinned Luffy before turning to Whitebeard "and I already told you that that's not important! a collection of short fics/ideas! #chopper Instinctly, his smile gone and he look seriously . We would like to show you a description here but the site wont allow us. It was ridiculous! We have to live a life of no regrets. I just thought you'd be different." He sigh defeatedly. asked Thatch even more excitetly, "Now that I think about it didn't you want to talk to pops Lu?" One Piece- Future Saves Ace. Once a simple bounty hunter, Daisy the Reaper's life turned upside down when she met the man worth 1 billion Beli himself in battle. But he couldn't just get stuck with one child, he ends up adopting three, Luffy, Zoro and Uta. Eyes wide and clenched fists as they stared in horror. "That idiot has the luck of the devil, I swear." "Still the same old crybaby. The Kitsune Saiyan is a fanfiction author that has written 8 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Naruto, Dragon Ball Z, Sekirei, High School DxD/DD, Anime X-overs, and Majikoi - Oh! Some marines turned their heads not wanting to see the outcome of the child. Luffy smiled and held Ace under his arm, he quickly flew and approached the red line and soon enough he was in the New World. Him of all people. The straw hats are defeated.Separated from most of his crew, Luffy and Law are forced to be test subjects for further research on the Secondary Gender Project. They fought false Gods, true monsters in terms of power, and most of the world as it is known now, and every single time, they emerged victorious. It was logical to promise King Dragon's only Omega child to the Alpha King of Flevance. ", Arriving on Goa Dawn island, Nyoko was reluctant to being left to care for her sickly mother on her own. asked Ace a bit confused "Wasn't I in the air about a minute ago? Your entire being is the reason you burned me so brightly, beauty and gorgeous are so over used to much. He let out a surprised yelp as the slimy yet small tentacle came to explorer his mouth. Ace survives Akainu's attack on Marineford, and is hidden away from the world by his crew for safety.