On Friday March 11/2022 he has a powerful evil attorney and they want the injunction dropped as well trying to destroy our younger children in the process. 50 Aggressive Prayer Points Against Enemies At Work 1 Thessalonians 4:11, And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;. In light of this tension, I approach Your throne to beg of Your courage to speak up when I see things that need to be addressed. Those planning to make trouble with me in order to set me up at my workplace, you shall not succeed, so therefore, i command you to write for your sack in Jesus name. And so I will not be shaken or moved because I trust in You. Protect me from devastating enemies' actions. These prophetic prayers are meant to unleash the fury of God against any dark plots and conspiracy against you at your workplace, or in your business or career. Lord Jesus, following Your example and command, we pray for our enemies today. supremeists. Every door of oppression opened against me at my workplace, backfire, in the name of Jesus. Dont be a passive believer, be an active one, only spiritually active and battle ready Christians have what it takes to overcome the enemy. 23 Special Prayer Points For Favour And Open Doors They see what we say, what we do, keep our actions and words at all times. Additionally, prayer can also lead to positive changes in the other person. You are truly my salvation and the only source of hope in the midst of the struggles that I face on a daily basis. Contents on this website may not be copied, republished, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. 4 Powerful Prayers Against Witchcraft - Crosswalk.com O God, arise and attack every lack in my life, in the name of Jesus. You are a God of compassion and understanding, and I know that you will help me to move past this conflict and find healing in my heart. 41. Lord, I pray for your protection against the enemies at work. Dear Father, I pray for my enemies at work today. 8). Prayers Against Oppression At Workplace PRAYER POINTS (Ps 35) INSTRUCTION: Embark on 3 days fasting and prayers between 6am to 3pm. Surround me with your divine hedge of protection. Keep me away from all those who can do evil in my life, the evil that I do not want to happen. Prayers for divine protection: Father, I thank you for the gift of life and sound health, in Jesus name. Evangelist Joshua Orekhie is a servant of God gifted in spiritual gifts of prayers and dream interpretations. I prophesy that I will get to my promised inheritance, in the name of Jesus. Every door of oppression opened against me at my workplace, backfire, in the name of Jesus. Help me learn to see my enemies not as enemies but as people just like myself people who need your light in their lives as much as I do. Whatever the reason, trying to empathize with them can help you to respond in a more Christ-like manner. Help us, Lord, to respond to Your love by loving our enemies at work. Or maybe they are just naturally more abrasive than most people. Oh Lord, wash me with the blood of Jesus from all the stains of sin. 21. When others conspire against us or murmur against us, keep us at peace. 30 Prayer Points For Favor In The Workplace. Thanks very much for these prayers. Lord, please guide my enemies along the right path. Isa 50:11. Enemy At Work. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Youre a man of impact. Midnight Prayers: 30 Prayer Points Against Enemies of Progress Amen! But I also know that the enemy is real and he is out to destroy me. Yet, I know that with You there is always hope. The goal is to push the enemy to conform to your own strategy and will so you can defeat them. Whatever the enemy is planning against me in this organisation, Holy Ghost fire, destroy them, in the name of Jesus. Amen. I love those who despitefully use me and persecute me. You are our helper, Mighty One, and you are no respecter of persons. Dear Lord, as I face my enemies at work today, I lift up my heart to You in praise and thanksgiving. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit and use me for Your glory. I can go on and on but today, every enemy in your life must be defeated in Jesus name. Holy Spirit, empower me to pray destiny-changing prayers, in the name of Jesus. Every satanic case-file opened against my life, be closed forever by the blood of Jesus. Prayer for Peace of Mind Lord Jesus, my Refuge, every day I sit here at work and do the same thing. Let the anointing to excel and prosper fall mightily upon every department of my life in Jesus name. All these were situations of monitoring spirits. Related: What Happens When You Pray for Your Enemies? I know that with you by my side, I am safe because you are a benevolent God, and you will help me to be out of the enemys reach. People rise against one another in a cut-throat environment. or email to: admin@evangelistjoshua.com. God of all creation, visit me and change . I pray all these things in Your powerful name, Amen. Lord I thank you for this job you have provided for me, I give you all the glory, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. This can be difficult, especially when we are faced with someone who is difficult to work with. Scripture Reading: Psalm 109. Lord, hear my prayer against their wicked plans and cancel their plans against me. Every evil arrow fired against my life; go back to your sender now in Jesus' name. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from Me, says the Lord. When I am tempted to give in to fear or anxiety, help me to remember that You are with me always, even to the end of the age. I have nothing to fear for you are always with me. In Jesus name I ask and pray. Thank You for Your goodness and grace. I resist the devil in Jesus name and declare that he has no power over me. Thank you my Lord for always been there to protect me from all evil attacks. I am going to stand firm in my faith and trust in You. Please help me to be strong and to fight against his plans. As darkness gives up before light, O Lord, let all my problems give up before me, in the name of Jesus. By Elizabeth Berry. May the grace of Your Holy Spirit dwell within these walls so that there is no strife or disunity. Prayers Points To Conceive This Year. Thank you for the wisdom we receive from your Holy Spirit. Let every agent of oppression experience God as a mighty terrible one, in the name of Jesus. Lord, as I go through this day, help me to remember that You are always with me and on my side. Father, destroy every plan and purpose of the enemy against my life and destiny with a mighty destruction until they are utterly destroyed, in Jesus' mighty name. I ask that you would give me the wisdom to know how to handle this situation. r/PrayerTeam_amen on Reddit: Prayer Points Against Evil Deposits In Jesus name, Amen. Let your strength defend us, and, through your incomparable protection, we advance more and more in the service of the Lord. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Wherever possible, use me as a means to make the place better. This is a powerful reminder that God is always with us and that He is working for our good. Your enemies are at work to stop you, but you shall resist them in Jesus name. 28. Contents within this website is for only to edifying the body of Christ and solution site to all spiritual problems and registered with government. Short Prayers For Healing And Recovery-Bibleandprayers.com (Romans 12: 2). Thank You that Your love for me is perfect and unchanging. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. 21 Vengeance Prayers Against Satanic Confederacy at Your Workplace An enemy at work is an enemy fighting someone for one reason or another at the place of work.. I command every agent of depression to loose its hold over my life now, in the name of Jesus. Prayer for Hope That Things Will Improve Father, my Miracle-Worker, I have been at this job for so long, and each day seems the same. Allow me to boldly confront my workplace oppressors, so that I can make the best of my situation. So help me to do the same. Be with me as I take this stand and fill me with courage that can only come from You, Amen. 1 John 5:4, For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Blood of Jesus, protect me and my job, in the name of Jesus. 1. God settlemen me in realms of the spirit very well. Every satanic friend around me that is working against my breakthrough and blessing, I command you to be exposed now by fire in the mighty name of Jesus Mighty name. Amen. I come to you today asking for your protection from my enemies, especially the enemies at work. Preserve us and all your people of harm and deception, from the fear of the enemy, of the arrow that flies by day. I know that Your love is big enough to reach them, even in the midst of their hatred. Keep me safe and secure, out of the reach of those who would do me harm. I declare that no weapon formed . Amen. 3 Prayers Against Evil Plans: Cancel Their Evil Work - Prayrs For it is you who blesses the righteous man, O LORD, you surround him like a shield. Protect me, O Lord, from the craftiness of the enemy, and save . O God, give me my duely possessions, promotions, position, place, and portion this season by fire, in the name of Jesus. Let my enemies remain humble and obedient to you, without daring to have even a look that can harm me. Prayers Against Oppression At - Prophetic Declearation | Facebook 38. I cannot go to work without the promise of Your presence. Enemies are everywhere and as Christians we should know that this world is a world of battle, as Christians our number enemy is the devil himself. 31. Heavenly Father, I come to You today asking for Your protection against the enemies who are seeking to harm me at work. The devil only responds to force, he does not have respect for dialogue, neither does he have regard for title. Amen. I am under very strong attack on my job from my boss and a Board member who does not acknowledging his wrongdoing because they are friends. 25+ Powerful Prayers Against Enemies at Work - Prayers and Novenas I cannot live without you. Help us avoid temptation and deliver us from all evil at work. I thank You that no weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rises up against me in judgment, I shall condemn. Psalm 31:1 (KJV) In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy . Strengthen my resolve to resist temptations to participate in such things. Any power that wants me to fulfil my destiny partially, die, in the name of Jesus. But the moment some people are not creating the enabling environment or freedom for you to thrive at your workplace may lead to serious problems. Amen. I know that You are my shield and my defender, and I trust in Your strength to keep me safe. Deut 7:23. Enemies, narcissists . 4. Every evil agent Of the devil working against my breakthrough, I command you to get out of my way now by fire in the name of Jesus Christ. Lord, may our love for others be a testimony of Your amazing love for us. As for me, Heavenly Father lead me not into temptation but deliver me from evil For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory forever. 35 Powerful Prayer Points For Protection [With PDF] - Bubbling Brook Hatred of God's enemies. By the mercy of the living God, I shall not miss my divine allocation, in Jesus name. I dress in this armor, living and praying in the Spirit without ever losing heart and interceding on behalf of all the staff in my workplace. 2 2) Prayer to Remove enemies from your life. 50 Warfare Prayers Against The Enemy. - Bible and Prayers 1. 7. 47. Prayer Protection against Enemies of Faith. God, with your Divine Mercy and great power, be my defender against the evil and persecution of my enemies at work. Every residential permit for me to stay in the valley of defeat, be revoked, in the name of Jesus. I declare that no harm will come to me, in Jesus name. Anger, hate, jealousy, malice, and pride will be replaced by Your warm and comforting love, peace, tranquility, and compassion, as we step out today to execute acts of kindness towards one another. I also ask that You will surround me with more godly workers to help partner together in bringing Your kingdom in businesses. Heavenly Father, I love You with all of my heart. The devil is not moved by who you are but rather he is moved by what you can do to him. Enemies are real, they are demonic agents whose primary mission is to resist you and bring you down in life. For your word says: If a man will not work, he shall not eat (2 Thessalonians 3:10). Likewise, deliver me from those who claim to be my friends, but really, they are waiting for the moment to hurt me. Keep me from envy, greed, laziness, resentment, hatred, lies, betrayal, curses, threats, and theft. Amen. I thank You for Your many blessings and for Your protection. I ask that You would give me the strength to persevere in the face of adversity, and the wisdom to know how to best respond to those who are trying to hurt me. Related: Prayer to Cancel Evil Plan of the Enemy. 15 Powerful Prayers for Protection Against Enemies at Work Amen. PS 126:1. 6. Nevertheless, imprecatory prayers serve to remind us of two things. Prayer to Trust Gods Timing God of Enduring Faithfulness, You proclaim to us that Your ways are not our ways. Help us remember that any improper action has consequences and that every word spoken has weight. O Lord, I give you thanks for giving me a place to work, in the name of Jesus. I command all evil spirits to leave me now, in Jesus name. The capitalist society in which we live today requires us to have a job to support ourselves and maintain our families. Father, we are on a journey of growing faith in You. I pray that Your love will penetrate their hearts and minds and that they will come to know You as I do. O God, give me my duely possessions, promotions, position, place, and . Father, we come before you today to ask for your protection against our enemies at work. 7 Powerful Prayers for Protection and Security - iBelieve.com I break the curse of automatic failure working in any department of my life in the name of Jesus. 45. He will not abandon us in our time of need. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Amen. Wisdom. Amen. I Pray for idolators and wannabe We are to take our stand against the enemy's schemes and put on the full armor of God, "put on the whole armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes . In Your compassionate name, I pray. * overcoming is special I pray for your protection from all evil, especially at work. Amen. 13. Prayer for Protection against Evil. HOW TO DEAL WITH WICKED MONITORING SPIRITS! - Ark of Greatness This is very hard for me, as I crave control over all things. Help us to overcome evil with good, bless those who curse us, and pray for those who spitefully use us. "And all thy children shall be taught . For Hard Times For Financial Prosperity For Physical Health For Emotional Health For Protection For a Marriage For Babies and Pregnancy For Family For Spiritual Warfare For Spiritual Health For a Death For the Workplace For Bedtime, Bible Commentary Bible Verses Devotionals Faith Prayers Coloring Pages Pros and Cons, 30 Compelling Bible Scriptures on Serving Others, 1 Timothy 5:8 Meaning of Anyone Who Does Not Provide for Their Relatives, 50 Biblically Accurate Facts About Angels in the Bible, 50 Most Profitable Youth Group Fundraising Ideas for Your Church, 250 Ice Breaker Questions for Teen Youth Groups, 25 Important Examples of Pride in the Bible, Why Jesus Wept and 11 Lessons from His Tears, 25 Different Ways to Worship God and Praise the Lord. Here are nine tips on how to navigate spiritual warfare at work: Pray for guidance from the Holy Spirit. Let me not be conformed to this world, but let me be transformed by the renewal of my minds so that I can prove what your will is, what is right, acceptable, and perfect. 8. Thou power of liberty and dignity, manifest in my life, in the name of Jesus. I dont think I am making any difference or helping anyone. Let no harm come to my children or me. There is nothing new under the sun. 2. The following are prayer points for favour and open doors you can promptly pray: 1. Dear Lord, I come to You today asking for Your help. 9) Oh God, the righteous judge, arise and defend me from false accusers. Sometimes its hard to even like people, let alone love them. Oh God of vengeance, arise and judge those who attack me without a cause. Collection of prayer bullets from Elisha Goodman - trinity Which hole you eating first? Oh Lord I thank you for your mercies and your grace over my life and family, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. In moments like this, when the devil raises his ugly head to oppose us, this prayer is powerful enough to quiet the devil and his companions at that time and claim our triumph. Elizabeth Berry Updates Editor Elizabeth Berry (she/her) is the Updates Editor at the . I know that you are always with me, and I thank you for that. First, we start with our prep prayers. 22. In Jesus name, I pray. For your word says: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat (2 Thessalonians 3:10). With great bars of lightning, arise and let my enemies be covered in confusion. Lord, give me strength and courage. Father, the fleshs mindset is death, but the Spirits mindset is life and peace. 9. Without You, I am nothing; but with Your strength and power, I know that no one can stand against me. Psalm 61:1-3 "Hear my cry, O God; listen to my prayer. I ask for Your continued watch care over me and my family. You shall not steal from me, in Jesus name. In Jesus name, Amen. Every power afflicting me in my workplace, be consumed without any trace, in Jesus name. 15. 34. Along the way, remind me to always be kind and accepting of those around me, no matter how much we may disagree. 7 Furious Prayers for March 2023 | elisha goodman.com official website INSTRUCTION: Embark on 3 days fasting and prayers between 6am to 3pm. Prayer for protection against enemies at work. Amen. Amen. Therefore, I ask that You give me the wisdom that it takes to interact with these kinds of people. Let all the powers encamping against my goodness and breakthroughs become confused and be scattered in the name of Jesus. Every evil water, washing away my breakthroughs, dry up, in Jesus name. I pray that You would also work in their hearts, that they would see the error of their ways and turn from their hostility towards me. We know that our workplace can be a battleground with difficult co workers, and we ask for Your wisdom and guidance as we navigate the challenges of the day. God, I pray for love. As spiritual warriors we do the same thing (but in different ways). Every chapter of sorrow and slavery in my life, close forever, in the name of Jesus. Every power gathered to disgrace me in my workplace, I grind you into powder and scatter you into the desert, in Jesus name. Help me to fix my eyes on You and not on the things of this world. Wonderful prayers for dealing with difficult coworkers. Proverbs 16:7: When a mans ways please the LORD, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him. This verse reminds us that when we are living in a way that pleases God, even our enemies will be at peace with us.