M-F 9-5. Typically, the process includes restoration, shaft replacement, re-gripping, club head repair, and sometimes the application of paintwork. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. I cant even tell the club head has been refinished. Prices & Finishes - Putter Restoration Refinishing 2) We then pull the shafts and clean the hosel checking the depth of the hosel to make sure they are consistent to receive the shaft. Golf Club Refinishing Services - Golf Club Hospital We have new and used items for sale please contact us and see if we have them if we dont we will source them for you. You can have the detailed repair at a reasonable cost. Custom Putter Works. Putter restoration APPLY NOW: TaylorMade EXCLUSIVE 2023 Product Testing and Fitting Experience! Peter has restored five putters for me now and each time the work is faultless! So please get in touch to start your new order. Last but not least, you will need to sand down the putter head to bring back its panache. Can be done to Carbon and Stainless Steel, Returning the head to a Satin Finish. We do not charge your credit card until the work is completed and your club is ready to ship back to you. 7) Once the heads get back dry fit the shafts checking the length & swing-weight -- then after installing the lead plug weights double check the swing-weight and install the ferrules. We specialize in the polishing, buffing and lacquering of a wide variety of parts. SeeMore Putters Reviews: (These Any Good for Me? Garrity Golf | Putter Refinishing & Customization Web425 Water St. Unit 140 Chardon, Ohio 44024 Email us at nick@tigernick.com CLICK HERE TO Follow us on instagram About US A little bit about me Tiger Nick Golf Club Solutions has You will need to soak your grip in the solvent provided before sliding the grip onto the new shaft. He said he would start soon. Re-shafting & Re-gripping Just be careful not to overdo it, as you can potentially ruin the weight of the putter head if you sand it too hard. Restoration involves stripping the putter's finish, removing scratches, dents and dings from the putter head, re-milling the face,applyinga restored finish and giving it fresh paintfill, either original or custom per the player's wishes. SAT 9-2. I believe they are one of the best aftermarket refinishes of putters in the USA!!! Restoration CROWND GOLF | Putter Stands & Restoration ), Wood Putters Guide (Custom Made - Any Good?). But whats involved in the refinishing process? From outerwear to accessories, everything we offer is truly unique and only available from Scotty Cameron. Contact us to discuss your custom putter restoration order today! All Ping Irons (copper beryllium as well)To give you that personal touch, any paint fill color. I received my Ping 3 wood in the mail today and I am very well pleased. Scotty personally checks every club that goes through the workshop to ensure the restoration and finishing are perfected to his demanding standards. Let the glue dry at least 24 hrs. Let's talk about it! If your putter is in need of restoration,head over to Scotty's Custom Shopto explore our options and get started. Professional golf club refinishers are experts in the art of taking an old and perhaps previously unloved golf club and turning it into a new and exciting club. Whether you're Whether its your favorite TaylorMade, Wilson Scotty Cameron, Titleist, Odyssey, PING, Mizuno, or an old-school putter that you cant imagine your game without its not as a difficult task as you might think. But, as you can tell by the before and after images shown here, many dings, small spots of corrosion and worn components can be completely refurbished. WebOur Signature Finishes. My father and I both started at a musical instrument factory learning the polishing, buffing and tumbling processes. Putter's Deck & Fence Restoration has 1 8) Mix the professional epoxy (cure rate 24 hours) and glue them making sure the spine position is in the correct spot and make sure they have the same amount of glue to maintain a consistent swing weight. Our business offers a wide range of metal refinishing services. We make it easy with several express packages. Choice of Finish & Custom Paintfill. Our process is to mill (port) 6 holes in the back of the club muscle, raising the center of gravity. Simon. With a choice of a 'Cerekote' oven As part of our service we perform our proprietary 10 step balancing & blueprinting process on every club we build at no additional charge. When you send your clubs in for refinishing, we take the time to do the job the right way, the first time. Having my deep-rooted interest in refinishing, I purchased a used set of clubs and applied my craftsmanship to them. WebSend putter along with repair form to: Custom Craft Golf 3100 W Arkansas Ln Suite i Arlington, Texas 76016 817-460-3600 Custom Putter Works Services At Custom Putter Scotty Cameron has been manufacturing putters since the early 1990s, so if you have a classic model that you want to refinish, then its a great idea to get in touch with the workshop directly. This might take a few attempts, but it will get the job done if youre persistent. I f you have any questions we love to talk and answer any you have! Matte Stainless Steel $125.00. The restoration of my old, beat up Caliente was amazing", Sign up for the latest news, offers and styles, Copyright 2023, PRIME GOLF LAB, LLC. You can choose a shaft made from graphite or steel and will have to use some epoxy to reattach it to the clubhead. We then buff the area to bring back the shine. Lighter Head - gives you more club speed and increases distance, More Maintenance after each round - wipe down with oil rag, Paint fill all engravings (red, black or specify other), Paint fill all engravings Using a heat gun, apply heat evenly around the hosel for about a minute. ARCTIC WHITE W BLACK & TIFFANY PAINT FILL. Let us give your treasured flat stick a new lease on life! WebScotty Cameron Official Website: Discover fine milled putters, customize your putter, shop, join Club Cameron, or visit the Scotty Cameron Golf Gallery. And unlike almost all of our competitors we don't do this in our basement or garage after working somewhere else during the day we have a state of the art 3000 square foot shop where we do this full time. While you can refinish a Scotty Cameron putter yourself, its worth paying the fee to have it professionally remodeled, so you can be sure that the quality remains the same when the club is returned to you. We transform ordinary golf clubs into ones Putter Restoration and Renovation PJ Putters Clean and Seal Decks, Fences, Patios, Drives, or Porches. Locator - Scotty Cameron 0 Customerscan choose fromseveral options in our Custom Shop Accessories menus to upgrade the grip, headcover or shaft band/ring. WebBettinardi 2023 Studio Stock 14 Putter (2023 SS14 NEW PUT) Starting At $449.99 *cannot be discounted Dexterity Club Length Customize Add to Cart This item will ship within 1 business day if in stock. You can get any type of putter refinished, including mallet, face-balanced, toe-hang and blade styles for example. Putter Refinishing: 4 Steps to Refurbish & Restore! Here are some before and afterimages that demonstrate thequality craftsmanship that goes into a Scotty Cameron putter restoration. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Water Damage Restoration Near Me 4) We Strip the old chrome and nickel plating, 5) We check the groove depth and if needed re-groove -- sand/polish the nicks, dings & bag chatter marks being as careful as possible not to remove any excess head weight, 6) Next the heads are sent to be either finished in our proprietary Thermo N-11 black or Thermo N-22 Bronze (stainless steel only). CUSTOMIZATION & PERSONALIZATION. Refurbishing Irons entails buffing and polishing the sole & toe, re-painting scoring lines and refinishing the face. Having access to restoration services is critical in helping people recover from disasters such as floods, fires, storms, and other natural disasters. WebRe-mill the putter face $75 with full customization Stamps $30 (per area) with full customization; $40 (per area) stand alone service including paint fill Lie/loft adjustment $20 New shafts $17 $250 Stand-Alone Paint Fill Services including stripping of old paint $50 New & Installed Putter Grips Starting at $12 In the midst of our 14th year of refinishing golf irons and putters, we average 320 units a month. Your ball will have a lower more penetrating flight with a piercing trajectory and more control. This man is a genius at what he does. Nick is one of the top golf club restoration expert who specializes in all aspects of golf club refinishing and restoration, we at Tiger Nick Golf offer the following services: ), Sik Putter Reviews (Are They Actually Any Good? Our #1 Goal is to provide all our customers with exceptional service. Windtree Golf is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. -We can match the color stain, or stain with darker colors, but woods cannot be stained with lighter colors. 1998 Cameron & Co. Sterling and Stainless Newport Restoration. We check the condition of your club and can perform many types of golf club repair. 3rd Party refinishing/restoration Now, it's my turn to pass the craft of refinishing down to my son. We make it easy with several express packages. This book is written not only to help all golfers with their own games but to help club pros and teachers with their teaching. WebPutter Fitting | Custom Putter Fitting Services | Precision Golf PUTTER CUSTOM FITTING Putter Custom Fitting 125 (Approx. By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. You will definitely be helping my future game, because I know if I get any more dammit marks, all I have to do is send the club to you for a quick fix. View our full list of services online. Measure Putter Length Correctly! ), Bloodline Putter Reviews Legal and (Good to Use? You can also send email inquiries to customshop@acushnetgolf.com. Our iron refurbishment programs include: buffing and polishing the sole and toe, re-painting scoring lines, or re-finishing the face. Please note that all orders that include refurbishment must be placed by phone. Services LENGTHEN CLUB AND REGRIP  . See What Members Are Saying! We work with many golf professionals throughout the UK and Europe. After his retirement, I learned the art of metal plating -- indoor and outdoor household items, car, motorcycle and boat parts. WebPutter Refinishing & Customization WELCOME TO GARRITY GOLF CONTACT US GARRITYGOLF@GMAIL.COM (484)-625-9352 1353 McCay Avenue Upper Chichester In this example we also sand blast the hitting area to make it look like new and remove a bit more of the defects. We check the condition of your club and can perform many types of golf The Golf Garage TheGolfGarage Restoration value: SC Custom Shop vs BOS By bbpak213, January 13, 2015 in Putters WebPutter Restoration and Customization . WebSatin Bronze finish ( Can only be done to Stainless Steel Putters ) $125.00. (919) 596-1242. Using a suitably sized paintbrush and acrylic paint, carefully paint the markings. Torched Finish Can be done to Carbon and Stainless Steel in a Variety of Colors and Applications. 3) We prep the shaft tips and put the shafts in the spine finder and mark them after removing all grip tape and thoroughly cleaning them. Checking in from the 2023 PGA Merchandise Show. We can refinish your antique clubs and make them a treasured addition to your showcase. (754) 701-5946. ). We can also regrip or reshaft your club while we're refinishing the head. You can refinish golf clubs yourself, or you can send your clubs to a workshop for professionals to carry out the work on your behalf. However, wood refinishes often come to us with extra work required, so your final estimate is not determined until we have your club in hand. Custom Paint fill is included on all our finishes after the refinishing is complete. Putter restoration We will give your putter the attention and the personal service you expect. Telephone: 714-659-6555 Fax: 714-641-1719 FULL RESTORATION. Torched Insert is me taking out the insert on some models. All of this is done with the specs of the USGA. We are a full service putter restoration and customization business. Look no more! We answer these questions and more in this post as we look into putter refinishing in more detail. However, if you come across a profile that states the contractor is offering remote services, ask what those services include. Allow 2 to 3 weeks in our shop.. Golf Club Repair & Restoration - 2nd Swing In how he was able to clean, sharpen groves, and put current grips on my putter and sand wedge. Includes: Ding/Dent Removal. Golf Club Refinishing, Golf Club Repair Rust Removal. Click on the navigation links at the top to view the services we provide. REGRIPPING FOR ALL CLUBS. Or, customize So if youre looking for a high-quality and For over 25 years, Scotty Cameron has created the finest milled putters in the world for the game's greatest players. WebPUTTERS DECK & FENCE RESTORATION - 1105 NW Depot, Lees Summit, MO - Yelp Putter's Deck & Fence Restoration 1 review Unclaimed Painters, Handyman, Decks & Railing Closed 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Frequently Asked Questions about Putter's Deck & Fence Restoration How is Putter's Deck & Fence Restoration rated? Putter restoration By bvmagic, August 10, 2008 in Putters Reply to this topic Start new topic bvmagic Advanced Members 1.4k Feedback 74 0 0 Total Rating 100% Posted August 10, Hickory-shafted woods and irons can be reconditioned, contact us for info. From there, I began playing golf. It's just more fun to play golf when your clubs look this good. Scotty Cameron creates exquisite products for golfers. Putter Choose from one of our available services or ask about other services we may offer! Looking for a skilled restorer to produce something new and different? And as a matter of fact, you can refinish a golf putter in three main steps which are summarized as shaft and new grip replacement followed by putter head repair. Copyright 2023 Tiger Nick Golf - All Rights Reserved. (red, black or specify other). Either way, refinishing golf clubs is a great way to save yourself some money on new clubs. If youre particularly attached to a putter that youve used for years but acknowledge that it might be time to upgrade, refinishing the club is a viable option. We are committed to How many shots are your wedges costing you? We then buff the area to bring back the shine. https://norcalputters.com/ Yes, refinishing a putter involves various aspects including, restoring or replacing the shaft, regripping, sanding the putter head, repainting, and other aesthetic touches such as scratch repair. Refinishing your putter is the perfect way to restore an old putter to its former glory and saves you from having to invest in a brand-new club to use on the green. It takes around twenty minutes for the solvent to set, so you will need to leave your putter while it dries. What appears worn and perhaps beyond repair is expertly brought back to its original condition by the expertise of the Custom Shop crew. Fast, Local Golf Club Repair Thank you to Peter for restoring my Newport and TE13 back to their former glory. REMOVE AND SAVE GRIP (BLOW OFF) SHORTEN CLUB AND REGRIP. We expertly supply all types of golf club refinishing. The process is remarkably straightforward, and whether you do it yourself, DIY at home or hire a pro to do it for you, you will receive a restored putter that resembles a new club! On Learning: "Golf is the one game I know which comes more and more difficult the longer one plays it." Friday | 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM CST | Nick is one of the top golf club restoration expert who specializes in all aspects of golf club refinishing and restoration, we at Tiger Nick Golf offer the following services: 6) Next the heads are sent to be either finished in. Helvetica Light is an easy-to-read font, with tall and narrow letters, that works well on almost every site. For questions, please feel free to contact us at (760) 591-9720 or customersupport@scottycameron.com. WebThe refurbishing department has turned thousands of golf clubs from looking like something you would put in your garage sale to an immaculately restored club. You can either replace the current grip with something similar or perhaps look to upgrade to something a little thicker and more exciting. Trust the Certified Club Technicians at Golf Galaxy to turn your old We polish the face and remove many of the cosmetic damage and scratches. 7/2/2020. In most instances, a simple sanding of the putter head will be more than sufficient when it comes to the restoration of a putter face. An affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon. Putter: Red 7s deejaid 3,950 1.8k LocationCalifornia Joined Sep 2015 Posted February 7, 2018 For me being in Northern California I'd go with Nor Cal Putters. Do you have any antique clubs? Scotty Cameron has created new blade and mid-mallet models, refined milling methods, revamped neck styles, developed better multi-material construction and engineered weight distribution for the 2023 Super Select family of putters. We will update the community when we are again open and ready to accept new orders on March 1, 2023. SHAFT REPAIR. Customise and restore your putter with superb finishing and tailored alterations. What an excellent job, cant praise it highly enough. If you think your putter face needs re-milled, its probably best to ask for a second opinion. Services - Custom Putter Works You can easily remove the putter head from its shaft by softening the epoxy that keeps it in place. Cookies help us deliver our services. Golf club refinishing at affordable prices. Request a restoration, refinishing or alteration Weve brought many putters back to either their original form or We can refinish Just about any type of club including metal woods. I just had this done at NorCal. Price was very reasonable and they do great work. We want your order to be completed correctly and promptly. Peter Janes 2022 | Created by: Design Extreme. Quality isn't optional, it's essential. Local Pickup/Dropoff Service Available In The Map, "I just received my putter, it looks great. PUTTER AROUND CLUB REPAIR. WE DO REGRIPPING AND CLUB REPAIRS -- CALL US FOR PRICING 440 710 4433. It's that ideal that guides the Custom Shop today. Extra Wraps (per club) .. $0.25ea. Some people are interested in re-milling the face of their putters, but again, its best not to tamper with the face too much. GIVEAWAY: Odyssey 2-Ball Ten Putter! Refinishing putters is an excellent way to breathe new life into previously loved clubs, and you can find many used putters on the internet that are just waiting to be refinished! As previously mentioned, doing too much from a restoration perspective can disrupt the weight of the putter, which is something that you want to avoid. Call us for a fitting appointment. Their services may include inspection, water removal, drying and dehumidification, cleaning, and restoration. Custom Shop Putter Restoration - Scotty Cameron Hand Stamping can be anywhere from your initials to a fully custom design. Weve brought many Titleist Scotty Cameron putters back to either their original form or fully customised to the players precise specifications. Even putters that are Whether you're sending in your trusty set of irons, or a brand new putter straight from the store, we're going to transform your clubs and create something iconic that you won't be able to stop staring at. If youre respraying an entire putter head instead of the engravings, you will need to opt for an enamel paint as it will withstand the wear and tear your putter head undergoes on the golf course. Some of which are home hardware, handrails, boat parts, lamps, candlesticks, chandeliers and much more. Email us at nick@tigernick.com. (in 2 STEPS! Chardon, Ohio 44024 -Basic refinish is 60.00 per club, includes new decals and rewhipping. www.norcalputters.com Cheers, Dr. K Agree about NorCal 1) We start by checking the lie and loft, because if they are to far off, it might effect the finish and/or the swing weight if I have to bend them after they are done. These services can be ordered directly through the Scotty Cameron Custom Shop without the involvement of your local dealer. Putters Restoration value: SC Custom Shop vs BOS MEMBER REVIEWS: Takomo Golf Iron Testing! WebThe Scotty Cameron Putter Studio offers putter restoration and customization for most models. Downloading, republication, retransmission or reproduction of content on this website is strictly prohibited.