Farm animals (aka Autobots) live in the countryside. Su Mang had never seen the big world, let alone come to Xiangjiang, he looked at the strange scenery around him, and subconsciously asked Su Chen, Achen, which way to go? . This is the story of an ordinary boy who happens to find an All-Spark an then the events are going to spiral in a hectic pace. Unfortunately for Ratchet, the youngster takes a liking to him Reborn as a Sparkling in Transformers Prime Fanfiction. OPTIMUS PRIME WAS HOLDING ME WAIT DOES THAT MEAN I'M IN TRANSFORMERS PRIME AND I'M A SPARKLING!!!! Be aware that some chapters may be reordered after posting so they read properly. In any world. reborn as a sparkling fanfic - anticapieve.com At this moment, a mechanical voice echoed in Su Chens ears: Rebirth system binding, detection host, host Su Chen binding successful! . Bumblebee: ::"Ratchet your sparkling wants something but i don't know what"::he beeps taking a glance at me over his shoulder Ratchet looked over at us and down at me who was still chirping. That is, until she meets the autobots. in the server error log. He even modeled the vibe of his bar after Cheers! Meanwhile, the Autobots find themselves missing Sam. An accident reveals the female Autobots' existence three million years too early, and has dire consequences. . I! But, with his legs spread and friends peering between his thighs, he stopped to wonder when did his own life become a sitcom?! To say the least i was surprised by my reaction but the bots weren't i guess it was normal for sparkling's to act that way but what did shock everyone was that i ran to Carrier in stead of crawl and now i can walk i was brought out of my thoughts by Carrier picking me up 'when did he walk into the room?'. When Fate Meets Destiny Chapter 1: Rebirth, a transformers fanfic A guilt from the past that he has never been able to shake, even if the incident at the time was not his fault, and he now has the chance to make up for it. Especially to get his claws on the Allspark to himself. It's only natural after all, most people want to live forever. Well sadly, it ends up being real for me. It's either women falling into Bella's body, being reborn as Bella or just appearing in the twilight universe and getting it on with Edward. {NickelXTarn DJD/Decepticon Parental Figures Eventually}. Even though I was a transformers fan girl, I really wasn't looking foreward to my new life. Always locked up in my room and got angry when my parents came in and took me out of my world i go into when reading fan-fictions. With a lot of hard work on your hands, when you are in your hometown, there is no problem in hitting ten of them. An unlikely mech steps up to care for him. Only to be reborn in another dimension as a Transformer Femme. reborn as a sparkling fanfic - redoakshome.ca If you don't want spoilers, skip the first chapter. (I DO NOT OWN TFP IN ANY WAY. Disclaimer: This site Novels Emperor does not store any files on its server. Haha, thank me for what! Su Mang scratched his head, and then spoke, Dont you often say, one person and two brothers? Our brothers, blessed and blessed in this life, enjoy the same hardships! Apply BP - Rexburg Housing There is no feeling of exhaustion at all. With the flow of people, they want to come from the mainland to Xiangjiang to mix their lives. Reborn Fanfiction Books - Webnovel # arcee # autobots # bulkhead # bumblebee # cliffjumper # decepticons # mechxmech # optimusprime # ratchet # reborn # sparkling # transformers # transformersprime # wheeljack reborn as a sparkling fanfic. (Y/n) was sure of that even though her visions aren't clear to her or even understandable, she knows that something will happen. Transformed into a foreign metal body by the Emberstone, our nameless protagonist navigates their new life as the last Seeker created since the War began, with all the trials and stesses that come with it. I was currently recharging in my new crib that Ratchet a.k.a my carrier built. Love is powerful, love is dangerous, love is beautiful. Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (439), The Transformers (IDW Generation One) (314), The Transformers (Cartoon Generation One) (34), Transformers: Robots in Disguise (2015) (33), Jetfire | Skyfire/Starscream (Transformers) (46), Sticky Sexual Interfacing (Transformers) (263), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (95), Spark Sexual Interfacing (Transformers) (91), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Behavioural Patterns of Birds (and Seekers), Skywarp & Starscream & Thundercracker (Transformers), Starscream & Original Seeker Character(s) (Transformers), thundercracker & original seeker character, Ratchet (Transformers) & Original Character(s), Skywarp/Starscream/Thundercracker (Transformers), Poor boy someone save him from the torment i'm gonna put him through, Green Female Autobot | Greenlight/Orange Female Autobot | Lancer, Starscream (Transformers)/Original Character(s), Starscream (Transformers)/Original Female Character(s), Megatron/Optimus Prime/Starscream/Original Character(s), Jack Darby & Rafael "Raf" Esquivel & Miko Nakadai, United under the shared hatred of Silas and Morocco. Just when Su Chen wanted to make a sound, a terrifying force directly pressed on his lower abdomen, and then, the terrifying power burst out. A few minutes later the door slid open and the lights turned on as Ratchet came in and walked over to my crib in the corner of his room and to my crying form.Picking me up he held me close to his spark-chamber i snuggled up to it and kept crying. Dealing with Decepticon Sparklings 35 pages Completed 3 weeks ago Kat Transformers Transformers: Prime au The Transformers (IDW) | OC Megatron Starscream Soundwave . My {Little bit of a AU as there is no set time when this takes place and prediking with be present} Please consider turning it on! Great, I knew you didnt die early, scared me to death, really, The man ignored Su Chens words, and shouted loudly in an excited tone: Achen, we have arrived in Xiangjiang, do you know, every day and every meal, there is meat to eat, vegetables to eat, and rice to eat, dont sleep, open your eyes and see! . your request. Collection of Oneshots I've written on random/different verses with Jazz and Prowl. error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. Feeling his physical strength restored, Su Chen couldnt help but glance back at the mainland. I for one couldn't wait to meet the kids in person but i'll have to be careful as to not hurt them i already met agent Fowler and boy did he get confused when i called Ratchet Carrier the strange thing is though when i first saw Fowler i was scared of him so scared in fact that i literally ran to Carrier. A round of sea breeze blows, filling the surface of the water and sparkling waves. All that spiced with a little bit of shounen-ai pe when team prime followed an energon signal, they found an undiscovered Ruins along with an unusual "person's". sam is reborn as a sparkling; lots of other Autobots and Decepticons show up; Angst; Hurt/Comfort; Family; Jazz is alive in this fic; No 'sideswipe' on Earth; The motorcycle 'triplets' are not Arcee Chromia and Elita; Mech/femme pairings; eventual mech/mech pairings; eventual femme/femme pairings; Blackout and Grindor are still alive; Lots of . The consequences of this may just be enough to halt a many centuries long war, as both Autobots and Decepticons really, really don't like it when you fuck with Sparklings. Bulkhead: "What was that for Ratchet"he said while rubbing the back of his helm looking at Ratchet's angry expression. The Little Sparkling-TFP OC Fanfiction - Waking up Work Search: He has had hour lengths in depth discussions about the characters in the dramatic show, how the kitchen sinks. I watched him leave then looked back up at Ratchet who had a thinking look on his face. Things are about to get interesting for Spike. Which means that i came from a different planet since i was heading right for it 'I wake up in a pod my skin is metal now i'm starting to enter earths atmosphere i wonder if i'm' I was brought out of my thoughts as the pod began to shake signalling i was indeed entering the Earths atmosphere. A sparkling. Earthspark Continuation. #arcee #autobots #bulkhead #bumblebee #cliffjumper #decepticons #mechxmech #optimusprime #ratchet #reborn #sparkling #transformers #transformersprime #wheeljack Humans turned cybertronian from transformers | FanFiction Soundwaves three youngest sparklings are jettisoned from the Ark on its maiden voyage, and are lost for 4 million years. I know how this fandom is. He can recite his favorite episode of community, advanced dungeons and dragons, from spark. Reiko kicked Mileena down the stairs whilst Topaz began pushing him up the stairs. Reborn as a Sparkling in Transformers Prime - Intro - Wattpad While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. And when she tries to find a good life somewhere else, her world comes to a crashing renewal as she is set upon by decepticons. This body is too thin, and it is not a grade at all with the body that he exercised seriously in his previous life. Optimus: "There is no need to feel embarrassed from not naming him yet old friend you will find the right name for him when the time comes"he said with a smile while patting Ratchet on the shoulder-plate then he walks away and back to what he was doing before coming over here. I'm just gonna be honest: I don't have time to go in depth story-wise with this anymore. What could be in store for me in the future. De-aging, time travel, and form changing Life after Death by Alphinss reviews A little boy with black hair and sparkling green eyes wakes up with no memories in a new and scary world. OPTIMUS FRICKING PRIME!! And it can change the worst of people. I don't know if any male inserts have been written (apparently their all Male/Male slash if you do find any) but there was a good one of a male SI who could . Lia is your average 14 years old high school student, with a love of anime, music and dance.