It would've been a great slice of life, focusing on the miraculous second chance given to Hae-sung's family and friends. The second time, it's in the first . It looked gorgeous and the music was very nice to ear. I loved watching him bring his family back together after they were torn apart. He . Sung Hae-Sung (Yeo Jin-Goo) disappears after a mysterious accident. The Ending, Explained. by | Jun 16, 2022 | digestive system pogil answer key | lyudmila ignatenko second child | Jun 16, 2022 | digestive system pogil answer key | lyudmila ignatenko second child Shes Hae Sungs best friend, and they were just at the beginning stages of a blossoming romance when he died. Matthias Schweighfer explains how his movie connects to Zack Snyder's Army of the Dead and whether his safecracker may survive. They all tear up, and Hae-sung says with a brave smile that he doesnt know how much time he has left, but that he wants to make the most of it. If you have a willing donor and they match, they should be allowed to donate. I've being mad at this drama for a while, even when I was loving it. But I did eventually adjust my expectations to fit with the drama since it was very consistent in how it handled the reactions to Hae Sungs return. ^^. I can imagine that he will as famous as kim so hyun in several next years. Ho-bang grows more concerned about an explosion and Dong-seok starts to scream louder, apologizing for everything. I would love to visit it one day. They did manage to show them as a lovely, comfortable couple in the last few episodes though. Reunited Worlds makes one last promo push with summery new posters, Premiere Watch: School 2017, The King Loves, Man Who Dies to Live, Reunited Worlds, Reunited friends and reunited loves for Reunited Worlds, The long, desperate wait in Reunited Worlds, Yeo Jin-gu dies and comes back to life in Reunited Worlds first teaser, Yeo Jin-gu goes back to high school in Reunited Worlds, Reunited Worlds holds first script read, adds to supporting cast, LT is Irresistibly Indifferent, Dame Judi. The picture turns out well, looking a lot like the one they all took together so long ago, back in school. It truly was a wonderful world of characters to enjoy. No. All in all, I loved this drama for the same reason I loved Five Children, Father is Strange and, the most similar of them all, Warm and Cozy. (Netflix) Like Ward, Big John was a flawed father. But its good to know that when the time came, Hae-sung was ready and unafraid, because hed had enough time to say a proper goodbye to his family and friends, and to tell Jung-won that he loved her. Just stop dying on screen already - it hurts. 4. The group of friends leaves the island at last. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. or That evening, Hae-sung finds Ho-bang at the pojangmacha getting methodically drunk and looking miserable. But the surprising thing is how quickly everyone just accepts and adapts to him. A PANCHKULA man Thursday reunited a 17-year-old missing boy from Garhwal with his family with his own efforts while he received merely assurances of help from the Anti-Human Traffic Unit (AHTU) of Panchkula police and Chandigarh Police as well. Reunited Worlds is a warm, healing drama that heavily focuses on relationships. Army of Thieves. Copyright 2023 by Kdrama Kisses }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); Please enter your username or email address. The film follows Ray (Cruise), a divorced dock worker and dad to two kids, Rachel (Fanning) and Robbie (Justin Chatwin). CEO Chas voice catches on the words, Youre my son, and he apologizes for hiding Min-joons existence all these years. Thank you LollyPip for your recaps. It made zero sense, especially since it felt out of character for Hae-chul--he was such a devoted father, I can't imagine him just going, "well, if you're sorry" and letting her back into his daughter's life. One Choice. reunited worlds ending explained - santoba.org And even better is that she was ready, so even though shell always miss him and grieve for him, she was able this time to let Hae-sung go with love and peace in her heart. Its rare for me to love a drama like that, but I loved Reunited Worlds! If you haven't placed it together, the . I really enjoyed her. But he doesnt answer, and when she turns around, hes gone. and then we saw major breaking rules, even when I feel It's a dream or something. Meanwhile, Dong-seok gets to the airport, but Ho-bang manages to intercept him. But once they were a couple, the writer and director couldnt handle that aspect of her personality so they pretended it didnt exist. Relationships in general are this drama biggest strength. }); We then have Ha Sungs other siblings which includes the brother who wants to distant himself from the family, Young Joon (Yoon Sun Woo) and the bright and cheery youngest of the group Soo Ji (Kim Hye Joon). Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous Season 5 Episode 12 Recap and Ending Really looking forward to this , It was such an amazing series for me. I thought the drama just got better and better as it went, so I just didnt have the same experience as most. I still have to catch up to all the middle episodes, but I watched this one and cried buckets. shrugs Okay, welcome back! My heart ached for Hae Sung, such a bright and kind soul whose life was so tragically cut short. It wasn't really critical or exaggerated, but I loved how they were always there for each other. Reunited Worlds: Episodes 7-8 Dramabeans Korean drama recaps The pair share a kiss, bringing a happy ending to this romance. Tomoya also mentions in an episode that he somehow knows the end . One of my favorites is Kwak Dong Yeon who played Hae Sungs brother Sung Hae Chul. I do have to mention my favorite ahjussi Ahn Kil Kang. The first time, the words are those of Saito (Ken Watanabe), in his helicopter in Kyoto, when he first approaches Cobb about the possibility of inception. Warning: Major spoilers ahead! Although Jung-won and Hae-sung were born in the same year, the two childhood friends end up being 12 years apart because they have aged at different places (worlds) for some strange reason. I love Yeo Jin Goo and the way he acts but, I honestly think that he was put to the wrong drama or something. This is my only hope, and it is what it makes me hang on throughout the days. appId : '127538621120543', I love how Jingoo is always so cheerful behind the scenes, goodness knows how tired he must be, but he never fails to smile and joke around the cast and crew. But it lost focus and momentum at the end and several plot lines and relationships were completely dropped or dealt with in a line of exposition. Ive noticed that many fans have a lot of issues with this writers works though, so youre definitely not alone in what you experienced. 2019 Ted Fund Donors He looks as if hes truly prepared to walk away and leave Dong-seok there, even as Dong-seok screams and begs for help. We can guess that Hae-sung was allowed to return so that he could right some terrible wrongs and enable his loved ones to let him go with easier hearts, but many people die and dont get that chance, and well never know what made Hae-sungs situation special. Jung-won visits the tree where she last saw Hae-sung, and she tells him that everyone is still happy because of the memories he left them. I hate crying. Runtime: 2017 # of Episodes: TBA. The Last of Us Part II is a gut-wrenching story of revenge set in a lawless, post-apocalyptic world. Jurassic World Camp Cretaceous Season 5 Ending Explained It took me a while before I fully trusted Minjoon but he is really just a sweet and thoughtful guy. We only got see him once with Tae Hoon and it would've been nicer to see them grow closer before finding out they're brothers. The same fluid that you dive into at the end of the game, which presumably kills you and frees you from the endless struggle of reincarnation. Tags: Ahn Jae-hyun, Lee Yeon-hee, Reunited Worlds, Yeo Jin-gu, Your email address will not be published. And you can just tell how much they care for each other. Actually, what was worse is how easily everything was resolved Then again, I guess they used it to create a happier ending than it would have been normally. Home; About. Millworthy was called by Fletcher and Winetrout, and he was asked to be a part of the interim government that was being formed to look after the state till the time they chose the next chancellor. the little things boots at the end; where is donna yaklich today 2021; meridian health plan of michigan login; Payroll Services. I could see Young In did not even fell for it. As word gets out that Hae-sung is innocent, his friends and family begin to get calls from old acquaintances to congratulate them. . or Final Review: Reunited Worlds Reunited is a feel-good show, despite having a whodunnit element within the narrative. I'm sorry for your loss But I agree with your sentiments on Lollypip's discourse about the show's message. 'Alert: Missing Persons Unit' Episode 9: Recap And Ending, Explained Something I found a bit unusual in this dramawas how Hae Sungs return from the dead was treated. With Hae Sung and Jung Won, I think what I found strange was how physically attracted she was to him and how that was so important to her character. I actually loved how the drama wrapped up! After watching the masterpiece that was Circle, i was so happy to have Jin Gu again in my screen so soon, the drama had problems but him being an amazing actor was for me the reason to stay, any other actor i probably gave up this. The topic was cute, the relationships, the growth, and technically it looked beautiful but if the plot is not in tune with all that it doesn't work. Thank you so much for all the recaps and comments, LollyPip! I understand that this was a very rushed drama and that was obvious in the storytelling especially in the back half. Embarking on the ship, The Venture, Searcher Clade and his stowaway son Ethan search for the heart of Pando and soon end up stranded in a subterranean world filled with gelatinous creatures, monsters named Reapers, and Searcher's estranged explorer father, Jaeger. She turns Hae-sung to face her and asks if he thinks her wish will come true, and he just gives her a sad smile. This is a place for discussions about your favorite Korean dramas (current and past), the actors and actresses, drama reviews, official soundtracks, news, award shows and more. Drama: Reunited Worlds Country: South Korea Episodes: 40 Aired: Jul 19, 2017 - Sep 21, 2017 Aired On: Wednesday, Thursday Original Network: SBS Duration: 35 min. Open Button. But there were also plenty of moments for him to showcase his incredible acting abilities. He had a smaller supporting role in the drama as a mysterious man who helps Hae Sung. He vows to turn himself in, but Hae-sung tells him to leave things as they are. Lee Yun Hee as Jung Jung Won (31) Jung Chae Yun as Jung Jung Won (18) I did not watch the last two episodes. Vanished like a bad dream. It was definitely strange considering that minor things in dramas are frequently played up whereas something that is big like this was very much downplayed. Anyway I loved how love and relationships were portrayed in this one as everyone was saying. The characters are the heart of this show, while in Bride Not so much. It's based on the novel of the same name by Jeff VanderMeer and tells the story of a group of scientists venturing into a strange quarantined zone called the Shimmer. I think he deserves someone who would love him back wholeheartedly. She bursts into tears, which sets off Hae-chul, and soon, all four of Hae-sungs siblings are crying at the thought of losing him all over again. He just lights up the screen, and I always smiled right along with him. Original Soundtracks: Reunited Worlds OST; Synopsis. When I started watching kdramas, it only took me 2 dramas to realize how very differently they treat physical intimacy. obscure: the aftermath puzzle solutions If there is one thing that I find important about movies/shows in general it is the characters, and it sounds lile this drama more than delivers on that count. Overall, this was heartwarming and enjoyable but could have used better planning. This last episode killed mecried most of the way through it. I have so many regrets about this show. Their stories could've been explored a lot more. fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); // Load the SDK asynchronously Somerville: Story and Endings, Explained - dualshockers.com }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); A high school student loses her boyfriend in a car accident. "Reunited Worlds" (2017 Drama): Cast & Summary - Kpopmap Ho-bang and Jin-ju are still disgustingly in love, and Moon-shik is still Moon-shik. Simon Pegg explains the ending of The World's End - Gizmodo Episode 1-4 Episode 5-8 [Episode 9-12](https://www.reddit.com/r/KDRAMA/comments/6rb3vt/reunited_worlds_ep_910_1112/ Episode 13-16 Episode 17-20 Episode 21-24 Episode 25-28 Episode 29-32 Episode 33-36. fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); The two grow close once again as they attempt to figure out not only the circumstances around his tragic death, but his mysterious reappearance. 3 min read. 0:00 / 0:41 Reunited Worlds (Into the World Again) (Trailer w/ Eng Subs) Viu Philippines 271K subscribers Subscribe 33K views 2 years ago Watch the trailer of "Reunited Worlds (Into the. He says that his time here was short, but that being with them again made him happy. I also got the message, but those I love don't think the same, and they are far away. :(. The thought about JW will be forever alone just gives me heartache. Hes also not particularly thrilled to see Hae Sung return from the dead because he blames him for many of his troubles. window.fbAsyncInit = function() { They definitely had some issues to work through. Hes trapped inside, and when Hae-sung approaches the car, he asks Dong-seok one more time for the truth. During Sasha's wedding, Billie is reunited with an old flame, yes, you guessed it right! Though it seems he only gave monetary aid to one and left the others to rot . Did YJ feature at all in the events of that night connected to Hae Sung's death? The story of Parasite follows the members of a poor family who trick to become employed by a wealthy family by infiltrating their household without letting the family know that they are related and posing as highly qualified individuals. There isn't much in terms of action or plot but it stresses the importance of family and friendship. Tbh, I had suspected Tae-hoon as being the murderer, since it will explain why Chairman Cha went to such lengths to buy over Yong-joon and keep the matter of Hae-sung's accident hush-hush. They sit on the couch, and Jung-won pats her leg, so Hae-sung lays his head in her lap. The concept behind the drama was really good though. What was the heart of BotWG anyway? I do agree with some comments I've read that there wasn't much physical chemistry between the adult Jung Won and Hae Sung. In my ideal finale, the two would have ended up together after a few years have passed. My two favorites in Hae Sungs group of friends included the always hilarious Lee Shi Eon as Ho Bang and the adorable and feisty Park Jin Joo as Jin Joo. reunited worlds ending explained - expocondosvaughan.com For me, she's die and they reunited again and they are so happy now"Forever" like a telled Jung won. (Hell, Liza's feelings for Charles . The Stranger Things Season 2 Ending Explained - Time They all get choked up when he gives them little bits of life advice and tells them to be well, knowing he wont be there to share their futures. Reunited Worlds, the SBS romantic fantasy drama that is also known as Into The World Again, has successfully completed its 20 episodes run on Thursday, September 21. There is nothing like that. Its just such a rarity that I genuinely enjoy ALL of the characters and their stories. They talk about how everything will be great now that Hae-sung has been proven innocent, Soo-ji is well, and Jung-wons book will be published, and theyve even been brought Gong-ju home. And I can't imagine his family being cool with that. Thankfully, these issues didnt affect my enjoyment of the drama. He starts to turn away, but Jung-won grabs his hand and stops him, and he takes her in his arms for one final hug. I was overall satisfied on how this ended. Id definitely recommend it. Hae-Sung and Jung-Won didn't have too strong of a connection somehow? Jung-won tells him that she loves him, and that theyll be together again someday. At the same time, the Church has many beliefs that are more nuanced and difficult to comprehend. It was the other drama that he acted this year and it has rave reviews from people who watch it. 12 years later, he wakes up on the roof of his school building. I am a little sad to see it go.. maybe because there isn't a new YJG drama in the horizon yet, and I've grown accustomed to having him on screen in 2 back to back dramas ( I hope his next one doesn't have a slow-mo shot of him being run over). Dong-seok buys two tickets to Busan, but when the bus leaves, Gong-ju is on it alone. By Anthony . I'm glad I spared myself some heartache. Im at least glad people were able to see and enjoy the amazing heartwarming elements and the beautiful characters, especially Yeo Jin Goos performance as Hae Sung , Whoa: this is really a glowing review and was a joy to read from start to finish This sounds like an absolutely amazing series. js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js"; But not every person who returns comes back for such a violent reason, and they all have such powers. They definitely had some difficult issues to work through though with Jung Won feeling guilty about Hae Seongs death and Hae Seong wanting her to be happy. The cinematography is quite lovely too especially with the scenes shot in the countryside. But Hae-sung solidifies again, and he hugs Jung-won and reassures her that hes okay. will miss him so bad until then <3. Reunited world - Pantip Hae-sung, Hae-chul, Young-in, and Soo-ji rent a cabin to spend some time together. reunited worlds ending explained. Too many people, too many stories to deal with, too many episodes about nothing, plot was put in hold and they pushed and rushed everything to make to the end. He promises to tell them where she is once his plane takes off, then hangs up. Get Direction. He was a beautiful character that I immensely enjoyedgoing on a journey with. The tale that follows is one of hope and despair, friendship and freedom, and ultimately, redemption. Hae-sung and Jung-won run to the police station the moment they hear that Dong-seok took Gong-ju. This way, we know he helped everyone around him. He is now 31 years old, but he still has the appearance and personality of himself at age 19 when he disappeared. She sinks to the ground and cries. And my oh my, what a beautiful tree. Reunited Worlds (TV Series 2017) - IMDb The characters and relationships made the dragging plot bearable. Hae-sung listens to the recording of the phone call, focusing his ultra-sensitive hearing to try and find a clue. Emotional First Trailer Released for Korean Drama WitchsCourt, Korean Drama Update for September 2017 | Kdrama Kisses, Best Korean Dramas of 2017 | Kdrama Kisses, 10 Korean Dramas You Need to Be Watching in March 2023, 10 Korean Dramas You Need to Be Watching in February 2023, 10 Korean Dramas You Need to Be Watching in January 2023, Kim Hee Sun Considering Lead Role in Gaslighting, Kim Myung Soo and Choi Jin Hyuk Set to Star in Numbers: Surveillant of the Forest of Buildings, 10 Korean Dramas You Need to Be Watching in March2023. There is never a point in our lives where we could be like Hae sung and say: now everything is ok, I can leave them in peace. Young-joon jokes that being bossy was always Hae-sungs specialty, making everyone laugh, except Young-in. I can see how this can be taken advantage of and I know there are some issues with organ theft around the world (and maybe especially in Asia?) They both also needed a little healing, and their relationship served to help with that. At the end of The World's End, Gary King (Pegg) faces a choice between becoming his younger, hotter self again in a robot body created by the aliens, or continuing . and the scenery and music was really beautiful too. The two grow close once again as they attempt to figure out not only the circumstances around his tragic death, but his mysterious reappearance. It ended pretty much like I expected, on an upnote. 'Parasite' Ending Explained - Republic World He plays Hae Sung who dies tragically at the age of 19. The blonde woman Vlad talks to seems to be the reincarnated form of his dead wife and they reunited in this time and world as they had once thought of earlier in the movie. "Hae-chul and Yoo-min have reconciled, and they live with Gong-ju in the same building as Jung-won." Not explaining the reason is a smart choice for the writer, better than screwing it up with an illogical explanation (like The Best Hit). Of course, the drama has a beautiful message. His sudden return changes things again and leaves her with a lot of conflicted emotions. CEO Cha starts by telling Tae-hoon that he has an older brother. reunited worlds ending explained I also thought that more time should have been given to the other forgiveness plot lines such as CEO Cha and Young-joon. Netflix's newest mystery thriller series Triptych has got us well and truly hooked. The radio confirms there's over 157 deaths when we start the movie but as the story progresses, it's obvious that number is a lot higher. Runtime: Wed. & Thu. Hae Sung (Yeo Jin Goo) disappears after a mysterious accident. Jung-won tells Hae-sung that Min-joon has gotten very famous since returning from Paris, and we see him giving a television interview. On Hae-sung's birthday, his girlfriend Jung Jung-won (Jung Chae-yeon) prepares a surprise party for him at his house. He'll be in the movie 1987 soon though so there's definitely something to look forward to (even if it's just a special appearance). Dong-seok breaks down and admits that he and Kyung-chul had a fight, and that he killed him. Your email address will not be published. 'Lost' Finale Explained - What Really Happened in the Lost Ending - Esquire John B and Sarah Cameron in 'Outer Banks' season 3. I completely agree that this would have been more affecting as a film or shorter drama series. He played Min-joon with a lot of sensitivity and sweetness, and although hes still a bit green, he made me love the character so much that I wouldnt even mind if Min-joon eventually got the girl. Hae-chul tells them what Dong-seok said on the phone, and Jung-won realizes that as an American citizen, once he boards his plane, theres nothing they can do. I feel disappointment and regret. He tells him that just the sound of his name has always made him feel secure, and Ho-bang starts to cry. Young Juns relationship with his wife-to-be and in-laws-to-be was also glossed over. Diana and Mary both approve of her marriage, but Jane receives no response from St. John. Their lives were turned upside down because of his death, and they still have to deal with the consequences many years later. Lucas gets a dance and kiss with Max, who's still calling him . var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; YJG is a truly amazing actor. Twelve years later, he suddenly reappears in her life as his nineteen-year-old self. Hae-sung begins to fade away, and he, Min-joon, and Jung-won all grow terrified that this is it. The visuals and bgm was magical. But as I got to know all of the characters, I didnt find it as noticeable as it moved from one characters story to another. I guess Im just disappointed it wasnt the drama it could have been with better writing. Reunited Worlds - DramaWiki - D-Addicts // Load the SDK asynchronously In losing him to just tragic circumstances, Hae-sungs family and friends had forgotten how important they were to each other, and I believe that thats the real reason he came back. He also wishes to abolish human egocentrism, which can make the world a better place. Language: Korean . Thank you! I'm glad they were able to properly say their goodbye to Haesung. Press J to jump to the feed. Cried buckets the last two episodes and then cried buckets again reading lollypip's awesome recap. Jung-won complains that they only do normal things like have coffee and go for walks, but Hae-sung says that sharing their simple daily lives is what makes him happy. Shawshank Redemption Ending Explained: Andy's Escape - ScreenRant While there are plenty of dramas moving away from this these days, lots of them still have the characters act this way and Im pretty used to it at this point, hehe. Theyre surprised to see Young-joon there, looking sheepish but happy to see them. (LogOut/ I can't really pin it, but maybe it was just that the two actors didn't have much chemistry. Thank you for the recap! The narrative flow of the drama was a bit awkward at times too. This drama is flawed in so many ways but other second leads should learn a thing or two from him. Hae-sung buys a copy, which he gives to Grandmother, and she grumbles that Jung-won always drew pictures to criticize her, so its probably not any good, ha. Because I just did, and loved it. Excerpts may be used provided that He went to great lengths to try and find the El Dorado gold and often put John B in .