THURSDAY. Now it may be possible. For any confirmed future Rod Wave Parking tour dates, Vivid Seats will have tickets. top of page. Rod Wave Meet and Greet Tickets & VIP Packages 1 in the ticketing category on Newsweek's list of Best Customer Service in both 2020 and 2021. Rob Wave meet and greets are a special VIP ticket that is very, very limited. Meet and greets are very rare and only a handful of performers offer them. In 2022, Rod Wave dropped Beautiful Mind, collaborating with Jack Harlow among others. All the way from St. Petersburg, Florida, Rod Wave shot to fame after his single Heart on Ice went viral on YouTube in 2019 and later reached no. You should be able to find Rod Wave concert tickets to the tours in Tacoma, Boston, Pittsburgh, Phoenix, Hershey, Indianapolis, Minneapolis, Rosemont, or Baltimore, online. General tickets will go on sale Friday, October 7 at 10 a.m. CT. Rod Wave was legendary to see him perform was legendary I knew every song and every lyrics he performed. These regular tickets DO NOT include meet and greets or VIP. MEET AND GREET PASSES AVAILABLE FOR ALL TOUR DATES Wave rose to fame with the 2019 single "Heart on Ice", which went viral on YouTube and TikTok and peaked at number 25 on the Billboard Hot 100. What is Rod Wave's setlist? Right now the cheapest price for Rod Wavetickets is $N/A. Take I-90 East to the Madison Street exit and make a right onto Madison Street. Rod Wave - Break My Heart (Official Video) stream / download now. All rights reserved. He had twin daughters with a woman hes known for years, but you wont find her name or photo anywhere. TOOSII & MARIAH the scientist had a great performances, they were also amazing as well, really enjoyed their performances very great and the night was 10/10! Buy Rod Wave tickets to events in Johanneshov, Hamburg, Dsseldorf, Brussels, Frankfurt, Mnchen, Warsaw, Liverpool, Birmingham, Dublin, Belfast, Mannheim, Leeds, Aberdeen, or Glasgow. Praised for his candor and shrewd ability to tug at listeners heartstrings, theres no doubt that Rod Wave will capture your hearts through his live performances. Now you may be able to meet Rob Wave in person at an event. The type of package described in the description of the content on this website may not be the particular one offered for sale unless it is mentioned in the section, row or notes of the exact ticket group you buy. No in/out privileges. No solicitation allowed. He rented out the entire Volcano Bay water park at Universal Studios Orlando for his friends. Now, at 23, he is returning for as close to a hometown show as his own SoulFly Tour gets, in front of the largest audience hes ever headlined 10,299 announced fans. His first show was on a school night in August 2016 at a strip club in Clearwater called the Menage Lounge where, to his shock, the couple dozen people in the audience knew all the words. Finally, the shooting charge was dropped. Rob Wave Tickets range in price for Tampa, Dallas, Raleigh, Wheatland, Denver, or Orlando, Philadelphia, Buffalo, Detroit, or Tulsa. The 40-city tour behind SoulFly, which hit No. Rod Wave is coming to venues across North America in 2023, and it's your chance to hear the hits off his latest album, Beautiful Mind, live and in person! You can buy Rod Wave VIP tickets for between $674 and $1344 to see them in concert. Rod smashed a 2020 C8 Corvette into a concrete pole on Martin Luther King Jr. Street S and 62nd Avenue S in June of that year. Thus Rob Wave meet and greet ticket prices may be between $1,000 - $5,000 per ticket due to the exclusivity and limited nature . His great-grandmother is Lizzie Donald, 103, and Rod is one of her dozens of descendants in the city. Set Location | All Locations: Advanced Search. Here are some things you might not know about the rapper. Often floor seats/front row seats can be some of the most expensive tickets at a show. An Alamo Records executive half listens while texting. His Nana, Deloris Green-Foster, lived in the same home on 13th with the sagging roof for more than a quarter century and founded Starlights Performing Arts troupe, a nonprofit supporting girls. Rod Wave ticket packages can cost between $401 to $1533 to see them at a show. I know how to treat a lady. Traffic leading to the three prior Uber pickup locations 1) Zone A, previously located on Wood Street & Washington Blvd. We were old souls. Open additional information for Rod Wave Norfolk, VA Chartway Arena at Ted Constant Convocation Center 6/19/24, 7:00 PM. With most concerts still shut down in the fall of 2020, Rod bypassed the major promoters and performed one-off shows at small and lower-tier venues. Not all shows or performers have meet and greets and the shows that do have Rob Wave meet and greets may only have a tiny amount to be sold. But while most people might have been stuck inside their homes, waiting for things to go back to normal, others, like rapper Rod Wave, seemed to be having the time of their lives. Many people would drop everything if they learned they could meet their childhood idol? Wave counts Gates as an inspiration, going so far in one interview with XXL to say that the Louisiana rapper inspired him to get in the game. It feels good. Rod Wave cites 2Pac as one of his biggest influences because he feels that the late rapper actually had a message. When it comes to his discography, Rod Wave currently has three studio albums under his name, includingGhetto Gospel, Pray 4 Love, andSoulFly. Rob Wave may offer VIP tickets, VIP Packages, hospitality packages, fan packages, front row seats, or other ticket packages to their live events. But mostly St. Petersburg is in the audience, with the hometown fans whove never met Rod but feel they know him, and more importantly, that Rod knows them. Which is kind of what Rod Wave does. ROD WAVE: BEAUTIFUL MIND TOUR is coming to Dickies Arena on Thursday, December 8th with special guests Toosii and Mariah the Scientist.. I just like doing my own thing. All Locations. They told me to slow it down, you been speedin. Most recently, Rod Wave saw his third album SoulFly debut at No. Collecting Backstage Passes - WorthPoint Joey Franchize & Davy Rolando interview Rod Wave backstage at WiLD Splash. That explains why it's hard for him to bring others into the recording studio with him. Find Beautiful Mind tickets from the official Rod Wave site. Rod Wave - YouTube Music His first album, Ghetto Gospel, peaked at number 10 on the US Billboard 200 in 2019. They traveled beyond the city for performances a formative experience. Yes Rod Wave offers VIP packages that are available to see them on tour and cost between $375 and $2414. Could late bloomer Dulcy Fankam Mendjiadeu lead USF women to unprecedented heights? You can buy Rod Wave VIP tickets for between $674 and $1344 to see them in concert. Rod asks them through the mic. Wed, JUN 19, 2024. From there, it all came fast: nationwide fame, expansive homes in Palm Harbor and the Orlando area, luxury cars for friends and family. I love his songs !!! What is the Uber Zone (Lot E) at the United Center? Guest features are also few and far between on those albums, which is notable for a hip-hop record, although on SoulFly he collabs with others. Many Rob Wave may also come with awesome tickets very close to the action to enhance your experience. Rob Wave is appearing in Tucson, Green Bay, Chula Vista, Boise, Kansas City, Irving, Ft. Lauderdale, Milwaukee, Darien Lake, or Spokane. His tattooed forearms read Hard Times., The crowd loses it, singing I been so zoned out, tryna figure out whats next. The United Center offers free parking for select family shows in all official United Center parking lots. 1 on the Billboard 200 albums chart, is essentially Rods first major tour. Our DIY Satin Passes are printed on cloth crack and peel material with an adhesive backing and . Does Rod Wave offer VIP packages? So, if you missed out on the rappers previous concerts, nows your chance to attend one by grabbing Rod Wave VIP tickets from us! He was selected for All-State Elementary Chorus in 2009 and 2010, along with Lakewood Elementary classmates Timmy Jenkins and LaQueisha James. When Uber drivers arrive with guests at the United Center, they will be instructed to pull into the Uber Zone from the Madison Street side to drop off fans. Because if you don't, someone else will. Ceiling fans in the walkway outside stir a swampy Florida breeze scented with cannabis smoke seeping from VIP trailers. You can buy Rob Wave front row tickets to their concert for between $600 and $1086. LONG BEACH ARENA 300 E Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90802. No matter what you're looking to spend, Vivid Seats has you covered, with options for cheap Rod Wave Parking tickets. Ted Constant Convocation Center. The same thing I couldnt get out of my head was inside of his, too.. It gives me a reason to wake up. Rods appeal goes beyond folks familiar with the streets. He cites some of his fave 2Pacas being "Letter 2 My Unborn" and "White Man'z World.". Then unc went to prison and that s--t whooped me inside. Floridas Own Rod Wave In Canada For The First Time. However, I gave it a chance and it was a wonderful night. Backstage Passes | Worldwide Ticketcraft | WWTC | A Division of WW&L Lexus Club Seat members have reserved parking in fenced, well-lit and clearly marked parking lots adjacent to the United Center for all Blackhawks or Bulls preseason, regular season and playoff games. How Rod Wave made it from St. Petersburg to music stardom - Tampa Bay Times We offer a 100% Buyer Guarantee and the industry's leading rewards program. Buy Rod Wave tickets from the official Ticketmaster.com site. BUY NOW CREATE LIFE LONG MEMORIES. I just love music.". St. Petersburg native Rod Wave scores No. Check Rod Wave meet and greet prices with the click of a button. An entourage takes shape backstage on this September night. I ain't always have no Bentley. With his 2019 hit single "Heart on Ice," Florida rapper Rodarius Marcell Green, better known as Rod Wave, established himself as a rapper to watch. If what started there with structural racism and red-lined segregation in the early 20th century led to outsize desperation, crime and poverty in the late 20th, Rods music sounds like the millennium that followed. Rods manager, Uncle Dee, paces. I even listen to Adele. The cost of Rod Wave tickets can vary based on a host of You can get Rod Wave concert tickets for shows in Camden, Inglewood, Cleveland, Houston, Wichita, Ridgefield, Chicago, Nashville, Seattle, or Scranton from us. So, before anything else, make sure to give the complete Rod Wave ticket package list a good look. 1901 West Madison Street, Chicago, Illinois 60612. Bandsintown Fist Logo. ROD WILL EAT EVERYTIME. "I'm ready for her to drop her album. If meeting the 23-year-old R&B star is on your bucket list, you can strike it off this year by getting your hands on Rod Wave meet and greet tickets. Taking me higher. The Untold Truth Of Rod Wave - NickiSwift.com Great concert, was so excited to finally see Rod Wave. Not just the hits. Yes Rob Wave offers VIP packages that are available to see them on tour and cost between $375 and $2414. Pay attention to the key words.. Rod sang constantly, even on the football field, said former teammate Erik Hill-Cainion. Theyre more like a raw nerve anyone can graft their own troubles onto. tour dates and ticket prices for upcoming concerts in your city. Tickets you can trust: 100 million sold,100% Buyer Guarantee. Rod Wave Tickets & 2023 Beautiful Mind Tour Dates | Vivid Seats Yes! "You made me understand people like us could actually go far, people like us could actually do it in the game. Well, thats actually possible when you have tickets to Rod Wave front row seats. Rod Wave Floor Seats and Front Row Tickets Rod Wave floor seats can provide a once-in-a-lifetime experience. It's just me and my engineer in a dark room somewhere, recording," he toldComplex. When that happens, wouldnt it be awesome if you were standing right in front of the stage and jamming out with the artist in close proximity? He has his own independent label, Hit House, a company he incorporated with his father in 2017, and signed St. Petersburg native OMN Twee. We are a ticket resale marketplace and not the primary ticket seller. At times Rod Wave may possibly offer meet and greet, backstage passes, VIP pass, meet and greet tickets, meet and greet passes, depending on the event. Rod and Lakewood classmate Elijah Simmons, a budding producer, started recording songs, but Rod was shy and uncomfortable with sharing anything publicly. I just wanted to get away and do my own thing. He did NPRs Tiny Desk Concert series and Jimmy Fallon. His next album, Pray 4 Love came out in April 2020 and climbed to the second spot on both charts. Uncle Dee Dereck Lane, a close friend of his fathers and Rods manager now, stepped in as the central male presence in his life. Rod Wave in Philadelphia, 2023 Concert Tickets | SeatGeek So scared to fail, Im calculatin my every step., Want to know the story? Buses make all stops. And these lights make me feel so inspired. Rod Wave's first two albums were mostly recorded alone with just his engineer. Rod Wave Parking has become one of the top Rap/Hip Hop artists in the 2023 music scene, delighting fans with a unique Rap/Hip Hop sound. You can buy Rob Wave VIP tickets for between $674 and $1344 to see them in concert. Things are certainly happening for the 21-year-old St. Petersburg, Florida native and by the way things are already going for him, this is just the beginning of a long and interesting career. Want more of our free, weekly newslettersinyourinbox? You can hear everything she went through. When their first songs finally went online, his classmates showed interest, and Rod was hooked. He told XXL that he doesn't want to make songs about doing drugs or partying. Live and see 50, 60. Scroll up to see the next available Rod Wave Parking concert. The Rod Wave - Beautiful Mind Tour celebrates his third album. Vivid Seats has Rap/Hip Hop tickets for all top performers. Halfway through freshman year at Lakewood High School, Rod was breaking into cars and houses. Rod Wave's career kicked off in 2016, but he saw a massive rise in popularity in 2019 with his hit single 'Heart on Ice', which hit number 25 on Billboard's Hot 100. I could never forget those days, Jenkins said. Davis, 20, was killed in a shooting in the city in March. Subscribe to our free Top 5 things to do newsletter. Rod Wave is stopping in Knoxville, Lafayette, Lexington, Mobile, Norfolk, Oklahoma City, Omaha or Syracuse while on tour in the United States. "It kinda made me open up more. These are strange times to be a breakout star though he had been on the hip hop circuit long before his studio releases but that hasn't stopped Rod Wave from connecting with people. Rod was 13 the first time he visited the MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre to see Lil Wayne. The idle time was not always good for him. T-MOBILE ARENA Definitely One Of The Few Young Hip Hop Artists I Respect. Each package is different. So experience it live and be there in person for a 2023 Rod . "Great site, will use every time." - John W. He got a job at Krispy Kreme. There are many other VIP tickets or packages that can be found on this site. That October, he narrowly escaped serious injury when a stage collapsed in Atlanta. Wave also revealed that he considers Kanye West a major influence. At lunch, theyd hold the entire cafeterias attention by singing. Affordable Rod Wave tickets are on sale now! In a 2018 video, Rod stands in front of her house and points north and south, saying, I was made down there, and I was raised down there.. Theres a good chance that youll get to hear the live rendition of this viral song at the forthcoming concert as well. Not because hes a big star now and he mentioned me, but because of how much we both have been through. I listen to all kinds of music. For all special events, each Executive Suite Holder will receive two complimentary parking passes per event ordered. Now, he always has three or four of Rods records planned for every set. You can buy Rod Wave Parking tickets from Vivid Seats with confidence thanks to the Vivid Seats 100% Buyer Guarantee. Lexus Club Seat members with five seats or more will be provided with two parking passes. Rod got his grades up and his father, now out of prison, pushed him to play football to keep busy. Free shipping and exclusive concert streaming for members. Don't be up there, bouncing around being a damn clown." 1-877-582-9246. Rod Wave is appearing in Tucson, Green Bay, Chula Vista, Boise, Kansas City, Irving, Ft. Lauderdale, Milwaukee, Darien Lake, or Spokane. Take the Orange, Green, Purple, or Brown lines to Madison. Just the fact that you could take your pain and turn up with it.". Learn More. They told me to slow it down, take it easy. There are many other VIP tickets or packages that can be found on this site. Rod Wave Parking Concert Experience. Yes Rod Wave offers VIP packages that are available to see them on tour and cost between $375 and $2414. His second album, Pray 4 Love, peaked at number 2 on the Billboard 200 in 2020, and the song "Rags2Riches," peaked at number 12 on the Hot 100. Many Rod Wave may also come with awesome tickets very close to the action to enhance your experience. Millions of Backstage Passes and more spanning over 50 years. If you've found the perfect Rob Wave tickets, you may be interested in other topconcert tickets, sports, or theater tickets. Your Location: Edit. Romantic heartbreak, a common Rod theme, never goes out of style. Please read the Terms and Conditions as well as the Privacy Policy for further information. They typically range between $1000-$5000 each if they are offered. Fans visiting the United Center have two options for reserving their parking in advance: Two reserved parking passes will be valid in lots C and K. The other two reserved parking passes will be for parking in lots A, B, D, E or L. Holders of these passes will be directed to A, B, D, E or L lots by traffic police and parking attendants based on traffic conditions. In 2018, he played the small stage at 94.1-FMs annual Wildsplash concert in Clearwater. Track to get concert, live stream and tour updates. Jack Harlow)Heart on IceRags2Riches 2 (feat. Pain is mainstream. The modern backstage pass was invented by Dave Otto of Cincinnati. No consumption of alcoholic beverages on lot or in parked vehicles. Rod Wave didn't know off the bat that he wanted to get into music, but when he started dabbling in it, everything changed for him. 1 on the Billboard 200. Rod Wave meet and greets can be found by clicking on the packages filter so you can quickly view all available tickets. Get cheap Rod Wave tickets on SeatGeek for as low as $100.00. When it comes to the price of Rod Wave VIP tickets, you might have to shell out anywhere between $320 and $2950 per unit. Rod Wave That one line touched me like nothing else ever has, said Jenkins, who has started writing music again. Many Rob Wave meet and greet tickets may allow you to take a photo with your idol. Went to school all twelve years just to get a job selling donuts, man, thats crazy. Your independent guide to the best entertainment in 2023! Rod Wave - Time Heals (Official Video) - YouTube Find tickets for 'Rod+Wave' at Ticketmaster.com 2024. You can be a part of this thrilling crowd too! Rod Wave Tickets, 2023 Concert Tour Dates | Ticketmaster Buy 2023Rod Wave tickets from Vivid Seats and experience it live! But you'd better act fast if you want to score the best sets in your budget! A collection of backstage passes to shows from the 1960s to 2004 sold for over $2000 in 2004. Connections are made with Metra trains at Millennium Station, Ogilvie Center and Union Station. These two passes will be for reserved parking located in lots C and K. In addition, Executive Suite Holders will also receive the option to purchase four additional parking passes in lots C and K for special events. Finally, a clock above the stage ticks down to zero, and Rod rises up out of the stage floor to the first notes of Street Runner, a ballad of road-weary loneliness and sacrificing to achieve your dreams.