The Royal Lunch Menu LA Follette Order The Royal Lunch Delivery Amazing food , breakfast or lunch or one or two or their world famous hotdogs . Royal Lunch ($) I did, however, break with tradition and have a piece of the house specialty dessert..Eight Ball Cake!! Served with green peppers, onions, cucumbers, tomato, and crackers. About . The fried pickles were the BEST Ive ever had (and fried pickles are my favorite appetizer so we get them a lot) with a nice thick cornmeal breading. The Royal Lunch is located at 130 N Tennessee Ave, LaFollette, TN 37766, USA What days are The Royal Lunch open? This place is LEGIT! Click to add your description here. Royal Lunch, 130 N Tennessee Ave, La Follette, TN, Restaurants - MapQuest Menu of Royal Lunch in La Follette, TN 37766 - menupix.com The Royal Lunch is open: Monday:7:30 AM - 3:30 PM Tuesday:7:30 AM - 3:30 PM Wednesday:7:30 AM - 3:30 PM Thursday:7:30 AM - 3:30 PM Norris Lake visitors should not overlook this hidden gem.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Go in to grab quick bite, chilli was not expensive was ok very bland, added hot sauce, pepper,salt , and asked for some cheese was like i had asked to borrow money waitress was very irtated not one of them asked me how my mealwas all talk amongst selfs if don't want to wait on people find another job please others need jobs and would be glad to do better than you!No one announced where to pay brought me check i asked where do i get check it's at front excuse me i read minds and knew all time how does this place operate will never go back very disappointedMore, My wife and I went here 8/2/19 @ 1pm. Was not agknoleged upon entry. Royal Lunch 15 reviews Unclaimed $ American (Traditional), Breakfast & Brunch Edit See all 11 photos Write a review Add photo Location & Hours 103 N Tennessee Ave Edit business info Amenities and More Ask the Community Yelp users haven't asked any questions yet about Royal Lunch. The hot dogs are great some of the best chili that I have ever tasted this is a place I'll come back to again. azure resource types list $ American Hours: 7:30AM - 3:30PM 130 N Tennessee Ave, LaFollette (423) 377-8310 Menu Ratings Google 4.6 Facebook 4.7 Nexdoor 8 Tripadvisor 4 Take-Out/Delivery Options take-out Tips Get The Royal Lunch reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. Wiener, meat, and onion covered with beans on a steamed bun. American, Creekside Market ($$) Norris Lake visitors should not overlook this hidden gem. USA Business Directory. This is My type of place. The food is always great and the employees are always nice and friendly. Price Point Food was very good, love pool room hot dogs, go back again. Never found a hair or. Saturday: There are other items on the menu, but chili dogs are the quintessential pool room hot dog taste. It was started in the 30s, and frequented by coal miners, pool sharks, and folks who lived in LaFollette. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. Served on Texas toast. Loved this cute little diner. Won't take long to come back. From first impression to the last bite The Royal Burger was awesome. Newly refurbished, it now offers a similar menu to what it mustve offered 80 years ago. But the bar is the original one from the 30s, and the lunch stools are the same ones that were there when my father-in-law was a little kid. Always fun to stop in when we are in town. Royal Lunch ($) Such a great atmosphere and relaxing place. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. to grow your business. I work in LaFollette and am thrilled that this piece of local history has re-opened and is better than ever. BEHIND THE EIGHT BALL.CAKE, THAT IS. So sad to see what was a great place to eat going downhill so fast. Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) Sponsored Links. go to the walk up window.which they still have..and order what had to be the BEST HOT DOG ON PLANET EARTH. Tennessee. Online Menu of Royal Lunch, La Follette, TN - menupix.com more, There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for. The recent refurbish was done extremely well. usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. American, Breakfast, Brunch, Not good service !!! Go in to grab quick bite, chilli was not expensive was ok very bland, added hot sauce, pepper,salt , and asked for some cheese was like i had asked to borrow money waitress was very irtated not one of them asked me how my mealwas all talk amongst selfs if don't want to wait on people find another job please others need jobs and would be glad to do better than you!No one announced where to pay brought me check i asked where do i get check it's at front excuse me i read minds and knew all time how does this place operate will never go back very disappointedMore, My wife and I went here 8/2/19 @ 1pm. Wiener, meat, onion, and mustard are served on a steamed bun. Most times service is slow but Think sometimes Tony has problem with getting employees. We will, ML S. said: The pizza from here is almost always consistent. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 14 reviews of Royal Lunch "my name is valerie and my husband randy ate there a few days ago. Get directions, reviews and information for Royal Lunch in La Follette, TN. The Royal Lunch LaFollette, TN 37766 - Restaurantji Just wanting a couple of dogs and root beer. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. Served with lettuce, turkey, ham, tomato, onion, green pepper, egg, cucumber, croutons, fresh grilled bacon, and crackers. Hampton Inn Caryville - I-75 / Cove Lake State Park, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Caryville, an IHG Hotel. Yes, there are still pool tables in the back. Hot Dogs. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Just wished they stayed opened later in the day, The Royal Lunch is a real taste of history. LaFollette. Page 1 of 2 Back to top Page 2 of 2 Back to top Check out other American Restaurants in La Follette. Toggle navigation. Is this your restaurant? Norris Lake visitors should not overlook this hidden gem.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. 130 N Tennessee Ave, LaFollette, TN 37766 Recommend barbecue sandwich, chicken tenders and hamburger steak. Based on the visitors' opinions, waiters serve good beer. Tossed in our buffalo sauce, lettuce, tomato, and Swiss cheese. Stopped for lunch with friends. A The Royal Lunch has a 4.6 Star Rating from 173 reviewers. 130 North Tennessee Avenue, LaFollette, TN 37766. Newly refurbished, it now offers a similar menuto what it mustve offered 80 years ago. Menu. to what it mustve offered 80 years ago. La Follette: : Royal Lunch Select City Select Food Type Restaurant Name . snoopy happy dance emoji 8959 norma pl west hollywood ca 90069 8959 norma pl west hollywood ca 90069 Burgers. Tuesday: Beans and Soups. The place is clean. to what it mustve offered 80 years ago. save a lot closing list 2020; jacques torres parents names. But the bar is the original one from the 30s, and the lunch stools are the same ones that were there when my father-in-law was a little kid. They never disappoint Contact Us . $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Suggest an Edit. more. Missing Restaurant Information Name: Address: City: . Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. World famous hot dogs and chili buns are rivaled by the burgers and salads.Make this a priority when choosing a lunch spot. Does this restaurant offer table service? $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) even an acknowledgement that we were ever there. You can try enabling it or visiting the website with a browser that supports Javascript. Hours: A The Royal Lunch is open:Saturday: 7:30 AM - 7:30 AM Sunday: Closed Monday: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM Tuesday: 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM Wednesday: 7:30 AM - 7:30 AM Thursday: 7:30 AM - 7:30 AM Friday: 7:30 AM - 7:30 AM. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). The phone number for The Royal Lunch is (423) 377-8310. Yes, there are still pool tables in the back. You Need to Login to Save Shopping Lists. Rated 4 / 5 from 14 reviews. Royal is dedicated to elevating the status of classic American grille, in a timeless setting with a relaxed charm. !" royal lunch lafollette, tn menu 130 N Tennessee Ave, LaFollette, Tennessee, 37766, United States (423) 377-8310. The recent refurbish was done extremely well. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Then it is wrapped in wax paper to go. I work in LaFollette and am thrilled that this piece of local history has re-opened and is better than ever. When I was growing up, the "POOL ROOM" was a place I was not allowed so we would go to the walk up window.which they still have..and order what had to be the BEST HOT DOG ON PLANET EARTH. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? $$ Burgers American Sandwiches. Wiener, meat, and onion covered with coleslaw and served on a steamed bun. Customers that came in after us got their order placed promptly. 130 N Tennessee Ave, La Follette, TN 37766-2478. The burgers are huge and are amazing. Royal Burger and Fries for me. There is a certain taste to a chili dog that is only found in this area. I was tempted but I remained faithful and ordered what I have always ordered.a Chili Bun..and it was just exactly as I remembered. We got fresh made pork rinds seasoned of course they came to the table fresh out of the oil snap crackling and popping they were the best pork rinds I have ever shoved in my face. 0.06 miles, Domino's Pizza ($) It was started in the 30s, and frequented by coal miners, pool sharks, and folks who lived in LaFollette. We decided to pony up to the bar and were greated by a couple employees right off. Royal Lunch, La Follette: See 10 unbiased reviews of Royal Lunch, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 37 restaurants in La Follette. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. My folks are from La Follette But worked out of state. www.royallunchlafollette.mybistro.online/. Photos. The only downfall is they do not stay open very long. For an authentic taste of history, turn the corner onto Tennessee Avenue.More, The Royal Pool Room has been a Lafollette staple for as long as I can remember, but this was my first time to go inside to eat. Sort:Default. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 04/18/2022 - Scott Farmer The folks are always friendly soglad I can share this bit of memory lane with my kids.More. 5 stars from me! Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Customers that came in after us got their order placed promptly. Wednesday: It wasn't burnt or dried Fast Food, Burgers, Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Legends grill - 802 S Cumberland Ave, LaFollette, Rainbow Family Restaurant - 1726 Jacksboro Pike, LaFollette, The Local - 2303 Jacksboro Pike, LaFollette, 130 N Tennessee Ave, LaFollette, TN 37766, Katie's Carry Out & Catering - 183 N Tennessee Ave, Common Ground Coffee Shop - 119 E Central Ave. 04/18/2022 - MenuPix User I was tempted but I remained faithful and ordered what I have always ordered.a Chili Bun..and it was just exactly as I remembered. Probably will not come back. For an authentic taste of history, turn the corner onto Tennessee Avenue. More. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. You will certainly appreciate the lovely atmosphere and nice decor. The recent refurbish was done extremely well. Rate your experience! The buns are stinging, onions are usually included, and a fine grained chili meat is put over the top of the dog. Jim A. said: Many months ago I wrote a review that I thought was accurate. !More, This is my new go to place for lunch in LaFollette. It took a bit for our food to arrive but nothing out of line considering the place was slammed.