I never realy believed in horoscope compatability before, but nothing else is working so I guess I should give this a try. I find this article to be very accurate. He was completely selfish, self absorbed, and would always make me feel like i didnt matter to him at all. . The point about virgo ladies striving perfection is highly relevant because it seems that they cannot get over the issue that a lot of people in the world are pretty much useless or fractured in some way. If they don't balance it out and satisfy each other's needs properly, it can lead to many problems. I wonder why it was so hard to make this step before? Its intense and addicting. Therefore if I come across arrogant or humble means nothing to me it is just a means to an end. I always seem like a scorpio man looking for the scorpio women. Spread love and youll receive love. Few days back, we broke up after which i said pretty bad things to him and he just said that i am the reason of all this. She is also known to have a higher level of passion . A short getaway would be useful but prepare for some complications especially if the Virgo woman's relatives are still in a precarious situation. So now we are in a good space. Being methodical in nature, a Virgo zodiac male and an untamed Scorpio female seem to a non-compatible pair. I agree that both Virgo and Scorpio are in it to the end when they find the Yin to their Yang. Scorpio man Virgo woman compatibility may be mysterious to the rest of us, but it seems to make sense to them. It goes deeper and touches something that is transformational. He also can be very jealous and suspicious sometimes, and when we do argue (which is rarely) hell give me the silent treatment. Ive been involved with a Scorpio man for now about 11 years.on and off. Train in the gym harder, make more money to have nice things, provide safety, security and an immense showering of love by doing the things that are our mates love language. Im so bored i could scream, the constant need to correct or control, the smart ass mouth and comments only to read me the riot act when I get smart or disagree w/him! A few years later my scorpio man and I started talking more frequently and hanging out more and more. Hes a scorpio/ saggitarius and Im pisces/aries. The Scorpio man will go to the ends of the earth to defend his loved ones, and rapidly becomes the Virgo woman's biggest champion. I HATE this about me, I DESTROYED a marriage with this trait and that is why I have a therapist now to help me get my $hit in order! Or date an air sign which would provide you lots of intellectual stimulation (air signs are very intelligent). Sagittarius and that can be mistaken to completely satisfy her. From Linda Goodman's book A NEW APPROACH TO THE HUMAN HEART LINDA GOODMAN'S LOVE SIGNS. hi Im glad you got something out of it. (I walked in on an old g/f in bed with another man- lets not discuss what happened but there wasnt a single gift I gave her left in the country. So please bless her and let me rest in peace. Like what she may be . #29. Hi Virgo woman PLEASE run when you see a Scorpio male. Friendship is gone! Dont judge the whole by the part. I have many Scorpio friends and most of them male. I am in a friendship with a scorpio at this time and I told him i have feelings for him. There were sparks, magic etc as I feel and as he explains me.. We do love each other and we fight for silly stuff.. And sometimes it gets to the point where we walked out on me at a movie theater because I got mad at him and he couldnt talk to me at all. He is amazing in so many ways! Virgo And Scorpio's Sexual Compatibility. Not because either of us were dating someone at the time, but because I was, and still am, going through a tough personal time. On the topic of wellness, you could both use a check in with a doctor or counselor. 14 Virgo is a Mutable Sign, while Scorpio is a Fixed Sign. But you will find that with any male. If there is something Scorpio would like to fight for, it is the chastity of Virgo. Nothing can stay the same forever Not because it is not perfect, But because the universe will not stand still you are and always be as close to perfection as the universe allows virgo but u need to allow space for growth and admit ur not perfect or always right. He never waits around for his woman as he is self confident and lives by his rules which are sometimes hurting for his Virgo woman as she feels dejected by such attitude of her man. feeling so strange, yet so right, and our passion so intense. Because of this I was able to watch from a safe distance of friendship as she would bring around a new guy and then shamelessly flick them away at the first sign of a flaw. Nevertheless, once Scorpio has found a loyal Virgo mate, there's a good chance that openness becomes the norm. But ultimately, both seem to always be withholding something from one another. IN FACT PERFECT! When she falls in love, she jumps into the deepest pool of emotion ever known. 2. I feel as if I just grasp the hands of that elusive lady named destiny if only with just my fingertips when I think about her but do I stay or let this one go? All you Scorpios out theredont be afraid to open up and love your Virgos. PEACE!!!! It's getting hot in here. I am crazy about her. He isnt perfect and neither am I but when we are together we just work. No need for revenge. Intimacy brings out the deep sensuality and intense sex drive of Scorpio, while Virgo prefers quality over quantity. if a woman tries to get him to listen when hes doing this it wont work until he has rebuilt. Wow.Scorpios are not as bad as most of you Virgos are claiming us to be. I just started dating a Scorpio man and being a strong Virgo woman was blown away by what I just read I sincerely hope that that this new relationship is what it feels like. Both signs have exceptional conversational skills, probably the best between two signs in the zodiac. So bear with me here.. , I, as a Virgo, tend to shy away from men who are overtly showering with their affection It sucks for me because that sort of attention sort of repels me, makes me run in the other direction if its what Id consider un-called for or unexpected.. Not part of our divine plan since it isnt something we (ourselves) are puttin out there but instead its comin from an outside source. I am not worried about myself but for her what shell do, She seems like a confused girl about her feelings, I am staying here just to make sure that she goes fine as once gone I dont know whether I will ever be back again as I dont want to bring any misunderstanding between her and her boy friend. It's easy and scorpio man cancer and friendly relationship of a pisces and . Yes I am. It seems wrong. how was she to know if you did not tell her? Can we be hard to handle? He and I have this kind of connection that is deep and resonates what is written in the original post. I just like being judged before anyone knows me especially just because of the date i was born. She is also highly loyal and works unselfishly for the good of the ones she loves. Im not an easy person to deal with, hes an even harder person to deal with. Im only jealous because she is an amazing woman nd im possessive of all her beauty Nd grace. If you show any sign of weakness they will use it to their advantage. Then after some time he stopped talking, i asked him whats wrong, he just said some family problem is going on. Virgo Woman and Scorpio Man Zodiac Compatibility, Obsession, Love Compatibility, Relationship Compatibility, Sex Compatibility and Reviews. I find what a lot of people have said about us male Scorps troubling. Because of this, they have a good chance of having a successful relationship that stands the test of time. Right from the start I just wanted to be friends to take it slow. While now. They cant just get the hint when Im not interested, even when I say so or make it very obvious through my actions. Scorpio has a way of always justifying their wrongs as menial and making your issues with them seem unimportant and that pisses a Virgo off cuz we take our views very seriously especially when we constantly express whats bothering us. He always calls me in the night or webcams with me on facebook randomly, saying he just wanted to see my beautiful face or hear my voice. This is a good pair, Im with a virgo girl and im a scorpio we loving it. The Taurus man and the Virgo woman make the perfect romantic pair. If you dont show a scorpio the love/affection and time they deserve. Then all of a sudden she has to move a few hours away and I dont get to visit for about another 2 months (mind you I hate phone talk and that didnt lead on to anything but giggling and chatting), called her up said i was in town got to visit her a couple of times but there was no talk of an us I had to leave the 2nd time because of the landlord so my luck had run short she asked if i wanted to go swimmin the next day sweet this is my chance! we ended up headin home early. Im a virgo girl and Ive been with my scorpio guy for about 4 months. We have been together 30 years and no one thought we would make it past our 1st Anniversary. A Virgo woman and a Scorpio man make a beautiful connection. For a scorpio male it is neither here nor there how we present ourselves it is the content that we are interested in. I wish everything will be right with you and your scorpio. Many of you are spot on about scorps! He understands the critical nature of his Virgo lady and his fineness and tenderness always help her out of miserable conditions while the magical presence of her makes him more open. Go back and read my and scorpio2k14 posts- youll find some answers there. 10 years is a long time, and you cant rush relationships just because you want to have children. From the start it was ruined beacause he needed more! & he distanced himself, it is not our nature to CHASE or beg to be treated as we should be or as you have been! As scorpios were intuitive and can sense when someone is not being genuine. Son I tried to cool it off with him but he wouldnt let me.. Its like even though we were apart, our love was always there for each other. 11 Scorpio woman and Virgo man love to work together and share the same goals. Love is always a gift, even if sometimes convoluted, and you question the wisdom of the moment. Ok, reading through this i have seen some relationships fail and some flourish. She wanted to have my babies and leave her lesbian girlfriend for me. Emotions are fluid like, susceptible to change in intensity/direction e.g., sometimes we feel upset, another time we may feel angry which can transform into violence, so you see same emotion changes intensity and form. Virgo needs to give Scorpio some time to thaw before speaking, but Scorpio really needs to work on remembering that Virgo is a partner here and coldness will only put a problem on ice, rather than solve it. However, I am yet to do so, primarily because I want to preserve the friendship. Extroverted Evolving (willing to consider there is growth available and seeks to find truth and compassion towards others in all situations). I cant say that she will come back to you and that you should wait. If a virgo woman thinks she is perfect and doesnt listen to scorpio man he will stop attempting to communicate This makes virgo woman suspicious and virgo and scorpio paranoia kick in scorpio / virgo together may have trust issues in turn the male scorpio will question virgos loyalties . Sex is about power for Mars in Scorpio man, and he lives for it. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee help. That killed my trust, it is one of the few people on this earth to this day that I still dont have any issue with her passing life on and never talking to her again. The acknowledgements go miles and pay dividends! A Scorpio's lenient water sign can help him go with the flow when a stubborn Virgo insists on something being done her way. No one should ever be abused in anyway. That sounds strange, I suppose, and Im not lost in romantic blather, but it is what I feel. Thats the Pure Love of Virgo..Cheers . Sagittarius will likely to life, possessing the compatibility; she provides a taurus or cancer. I am virgo woman.. and fall madly in love for a scorpio? He was so sweet, caring, charming and affectionate. The Virgo man and Scorpio woman are considered to be soulmates by the zodiac, but there are many things that a Scorpio woman has to offer the Virgo man. When these two work together, they can be a powerful team. To all you Virgo females is it just me scorpio male who fell flat or short of my luck with her Virgo or is it the Virgo female cuz virgos stay stuck like chuck on bad past experiences and dont give a true lovely likable lovable caring nurturing compassionate non judgmental scorpio a fighting chance. The two work together in nature; water nourishes and earth provides. A Virgo woman, with her slow pace, good listening skills, and quick pattern recognition should be able to discern which is which more easily than any other woman in the zodiac. Both possess a strong sense of loyalty and compassion, making Virgo and Scorpio a match made in heaven. However, even then, sex is the ultimate forte of these two signs when they are together, and they always do manage to perfect the art of . how would you like that? I also told him that i dont feel he will ever be ready for a committed relationship with a quality female. The Virgo Zodiac. The other part is sensuous, erotic, seeking every level of passion for absolute . but still my heart aches for her sometimes I see bad dreams, I immediately call her and she also responds properly saying Main theek hun(I am okay). Things went great we had to sleep together haha just cuddled talked didnt do much. Sexually, Virgo and Scorpio make an excellent match. I am a scorpio man and I admit to most of the faults that were given in the above posts. It was awful news for more then the fact it may have caused me to lose this girl after all. Scorpio dating cancer man Is the scorpio mancancer man and scorpio is quite intoxicating. Women love to talk about the problem and try to fix it and men love to analyze it first then talk about it. For now our relationship is in smooth sailing. The twelfth sign of the zodiac, Pisces, is understanding, intuitive, artistic, and sympathetic. I loved to hang out with him and loved how he made me feel and how I could just let myself go and be silly or whatever with out feeling uncomfortable or embarrassed! Scorpio men can be cocky, annoying and overbearing at times, but they have a big heart, they dont give up on you, they are loyal and they are great lovers. Everything Ive read about scorpios is what I though I knew about him but he has turned out to be a snake. Were both Truly Loyal. At that time my mind begin to work in overdrive and thought pretty bad scenerios. We can be tender hearts too, even if we dont show it. & i am perfect They give an exciting glimpse to all the possibilities they share in their life and also have the power to realize a satisfying approach for their once seen dream. I dont do things like this normally). Except Virgo from above. But hes so FINE and the sex is AMAZING!!! When we have all that- watch out, nothing you want will ever go unprovided for.. and we give 10x more in all situations than we get! But im not going to give up on all Virgos because of her. Virgo woman right? Once they feel safe they are able to introduce themselves and communicate freely. ; The symbol for Virgo is a virgin, or a woman, representing fertility and wisdom. Whats a safe time to wait before contacting, even if just asking to catch up? In other words, a Scorpio woman is more sexually oriented, while a Virgo man leans more towards romance. He is known for his integrity, and makes sure that he lives up to what others expect of him. What to do, what to do? @ IntenseScorpio ~ Wow, thank you so much for telling the beauty of a Virgo ~ Scorpio relationship! A Scorpio man is an invincible person. I had a fight with my scorp and of course he punished me by silent treatment for 5 days, this was typical of him. It is still your all zodiac signs past just pick yourself all zodiac signs and grow from it. He is secretive, loving, caring, mysterious, egotistical, mean and i can go on and on.with all that said I am confused sometimes as to his intentions. he will talk bad about you then, when u dump himbut whenever people are not looking he will beg for you to take him back!. He give me his love, faithful even we are in long distance relationship. Ciao. They can share a mutual attraction where Pisceans can appreciate the fiery nature of a Scorpio woman who seeks her anchor in calm Pisces. you guys are good at taking care of others true, but in anyway that is NONEMOTIONAL. Virgo and Scorpio are very deep, pensive, introverted, and spiritual beings. But I still have a lot of personal problems to work out, and shes got a boyfriend; see, flaws. A Scorpio man and Virgo woman experience love and romance in different ways. I & my boyfriend was planning to get married last month, just last week we had some argument that made him get angry on me just because of the argument, he said we will not marry me again and the next day he left me and we broke up. And we all know that idealism tends to bring about disappointment when not fulfilled. D:) Im hesitant and have to give a lot of thought to someone before I decide to move ahead. But she says she loves Nik. When talking about this, he told me that his actions are what speaks for him, not always his words. (Hey! Let this be known they wont give you anything unless they feel youve earned it! There are moments of awkwardness between them while making love. DO it BACK, dont yell at us, complement us from time to time, listen and make efforts to hear us. very hot headed, i abhore unfairness & scorps are very unfair. The times to be strong, the times to be soft, the times to emote or stay silent, a dancedelicate and beautiful. !I want out goin through vet assis.. to get me & my 10 yr old & 8 yr old OUT but still scared 2 ! He said the he loves me and i was falling for him hard. Virgo. But the truth is, I cant explain why we cant just get away from each other. I forgave him,after that i thought everything will be fine but it was not. But like anyone else we are not perfect. I think at the end of the day. We would like kids together eventually but were taking everyday one step at a time. Despite some challenges, this relationship can be fulfilling and successful with effort and compromise from both partners. There were no female friends till she came around, and to have a woman comfortable and confident enough with herself to hang out with a group of guys well lets just say she definitely had my attention from that point on. 12 Virgo man is under the influence of Mercury, while Scorpio woman is under the influence of Mars and Pluto. Henry, I just got out of a relationship with a Virgo women who is supposed to be a lesbian. Aries March 21 - April 19; Taurus April 20 - May 20; Gemini May 21 - June 20; Cancer June 21 - July 22; Leo July 23 - Aug 22; every word defines my relationship. I am a virgo women who have been with a scorpio man for 17 years. Nas If you are reading this post then listen to me For me you need not to prove anything just be the way you are, good or bad, best or worst whichever way you are just be like that, You already know but once again I wanna say that even if you dont utter a word I will understand, I will be fine girl have some attitude, and stop worrying about me. Love compatibility between Virgo woman and Scorpio man. I would have killed him if i were you. This love match can be ideal for each other. He makes out I am the bad one. She has my back and calls me on my $hit. Scorpio does have to be patient with Virgo, we do have a tendency to want things our way, lol. Stay with me, Im almost done) So, I have started talking to this beautiful Virgo woman again, but she is now in a relationship with someone. Been hurt too many times now and Scorpio put the icing on the cake! The Virgo and Pisces compatibility is 50/50; it can be either heaven or hell. Neither of them is frivolous about being committed, and if once they commit to each other, this pairing is hard to break. Sorry to all you good scorps out there! cheaters are all men and women in the zodiac if we dont care enough or we are not happy enough!. (So, I totally know how you feel Andrea! Once this couple get together, they will quickly become devoted to each other. Thing about Scorpio is, were basically solitary and selfish, but not nessecarily harmful, unless we are given what we consider a command. She can sometimes be very critical of him who never appreciates it; in fact it creates differences between them. Stop over analyzing the situation and put EVERYTHING on the table. He used to call all the time, shared everything with me, was romantic,possesive, jealous. Also the whole issues in the threads above about the scorpio male needing to get over themselves is very interesting to me. Therefore, want-to-know-all, and feel deeply, right man half. For him lust is love.Dey just knw hw 2 use u and play wid ur emotions. Never again with them. Anything worth having is worth the work and Dont make someone your Priority when you ARE just a nother Option. Water signs can drag you down into depression and into a well of negative emotions.All the best. until he told me how he felt about me and made me understand the miscommunications. We love each other but we just need some time apart.. Csite wait any longer. She eventually passed in July of 2011. And he forces me to face my problems head on. We can HATE just as much as we LOVE. she gave you space, space you obviously needed! I guess its all a part of learning as a couple. Meh. Then few days back, i found out that he doesnt have time for me, but has time to go out and enjoy with his friends. He would always turn things around and make me feel like i was imagining things, even when i had evidence!! Scorpio man is a protector by nature and never allows his Virgo woman to face the world alone. The rift will start which makes scorpio appear dark and distant all he wants is his virgo woman to show warmth intimacy passion and to listen But to do this. I kept asking him to meet me, to clear things up, we made plans, but he cancelled them at end time. Virgo women are live too deeply in there minds and want to make final decisions about everything so they tend to be very confused and even more dogmatic. My husband and I fit this almost too a T. Incredible. The best thing for us to do is not argue because its never really anything huge to be arguing about. While Virgos are nervous, a Taurus' calm nature can help them overcome their anxiety. The Virgo woman should be willing to give it a try. Definitely once a Virgo knows her Real Worthshe can make any man feel thrilled for sheer intensity, depth and substance. You will be left standing along wondering what the HELL happen? for some naughty sensual Good for you removing yourself from an unhealthy relationship with a man that you dont trust, forget scorpio or not. You can be sure that Ill be back for more, im inlove right now to a scorpio man.. We get along very much.. we talked alot of things, love and life.. i loved the characteristic of a scorpio. My mom was diagnosed with breast cancer and her health had been declining. Although, i feel like virgos can be mentally abusive when they dont tell you whats exactly on their mind unless its critical. Hello Everyone, @[emailprotected] Virgo is cautious and reserved, while Scorpio is more outgoing and confident. He stopped putting effort in our relationship, i was the one who contacted him all the time, then he said that he is sorry that he was not able to give time to me. The Virgo woman and Scorpio man can make a fantastic couple, especially for the long-run. These signs are very similar and can usually relate quite well, sometimes refered to as two sides of . I scorpio male love you because you Virgo female are were you Virgo female are in life. On the other hand, Virgo pays attention to details and admires perfection. to be so in-tune, yall are cluless at best! I love him, I know he loves me. Also, we sometimes like the aggression..try something new with us in the bed. I clicked on the first article I found. You give, change, try & still feel BORED! He has an addictive personality. everything went well and the next morning things were still on track we even spent most of the following day together getting to know each other. Now, at the time, I was 26 (now 28 doing on 29), and my group of friends consisted and still do of 3 mid-twenty males (yes, a group of friends for me is three people). i have a scorp asc I read them easily too easy to read for me this scorp!> very emotional, great in bed, extremely jealous, and i have to agree one of my experience with one was phisical the guy wanted to choked me, he even showed me his fist once!. His intuition and passion make the Scorpio man a perfect lover. Thats more to do with the way male and female brains develop because of testosterone, rather than Zodiac Sign. He said the he loves me and i was falling for him hard. You are each dealing with conflict that leaves you sensitive to your reputation. Characteristics of a Taurus Woman. either way, as the rest of you virgo women know, I AM A CHAMELEON & STRONG ENOUGH TO SURVIVE!!! Jan mayen dating, down to her turn-ons and monthly sagittarius man does, with online dating this virgo man ignores you really long time. I wanted to take it slow cuz Id just gotten over my Gemini ex-fianc and still had some stuff I needed to work out for myself, and the speed at which he was moving made me feel cornered. I dont know how relevant this may be to you as I am nowhere near the level of experience (perhaps not even in the same ballpark lol) that you seem to have. But who is? Especially if they are determined to get you back!) I love how he makes me feel. If I am not sure, he is and he instills confidence in me! A Scorpio woman in love can be erratic and mysterious while a Piscean man is emotional and kind. In the end, it is pretty easy, even if we have our moods and our moments. This is the one I have been trying to look for. Im not saying that at all, but saying that maybe she needs this experience to see and learn from. Virgo looks for someone emotional to share a life with, and if they share this emotion of Scorpio through their sexual relations, they will both find sex between them extremely satisfying. Virgo women are logical and rational. You literally just said everything I was thinking trying to put it into words I am also with a Scorpio. As our astrological sign, my scorpio man is in year of the RAt and me, year of the MOnkey. If you realized it sooner, please take an action to show ur love towards virgo girl and always be thr when virgo girl needed you. Talking about the reproductive phase. (please dont lie about this, if it doesnt make you feel this way). At the middle of the night, I woke up from his texts and misscalls. I told her not to worry on my end everything will be fine and shell know where to find me. Somehow we understand the other. Such situations can create long term troubles as well if they do not communicate and resolve the issues. we have 2 children and i am deeply in love with him. I am a Scorpio & I have a fling for a Virgo girl. While paired together, a Scorpio man and Scorpio woman lack the mismatch that often leads to boredom with other signs and compatibility comes easily. another common thing is that they are extremist, obesssive, compulsive and abusive. & no flaws to ponder on Judith's insights on the scorpio man and the dating a reasonable sign. Comments on the Gifts this is our LOVE language, it is sacred to us, we like to be in the moment, spontaneous and appreciated.. when something is asked for we dont feel like it is appreciated and it became a chore and a burden.