#12 This hole is a challenging 193 yards; a par-3 that takes you over water. Rating 72.3 I do not believe this was the servers faults, I simply thing it was poor management and poor leadership/delegation of tasks. Sunset Hills Country Club Country Club See more 4.0 4 reviews on Phone: (618) 656-9380 2525 S State Route 157 Edwardsville, IL 62025 1590.77 mi Is this your business? About 4 months before our wedding, we were informed the wedding planner that the country club provided us with had left the company and her position was filled by another individual. For the golf shop please call 618-656-8088. My husband and I were informed that this person would be AT our wedding reception to ensure it went smoothly and would continue working with us through the planning phases. Resident members are A stockholding members who have full voting privileges at annual meetings. IT was very difficult working with a new person so close to the wedding as we had to re-discuss all of the plans and things that had already been decided months before. Other event services available include but are not limited to: By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Think again! Edwardsville, IL 62025 (618) 656-2278 Located in EDWARDSVILLE, IL Agent Owned. We had a candy buffet that was supposed to be stocked and refilled by the staff and it never was. 3636 S. Geyer Road - Ste 100 St Louis, MO. Opening hours. Sunset Hills Country Club put all my worries at ease. Input Score This browser is no longer supported. The greens are in good shape and run true, if not that fast. The open-plan area is fully-flexible and can be arranged in a number of ways that best suit each couples event. On average, the initiation fees are going to range anywhere from $1,500 to $4,500, and the monthly dues, depending on the membership classification, as with any country club, will cost anywhere from $165 to $480 per month. How much does a Sunset Hills Country Club membership cost? 844-MLS-SITE (844-657-7483) Login. The Club has been a place for members to gather and relax with friends and family, or enjoy some of the many activities offered, whether a Club event, a round of golf, a game of tennis, a bocce match or a relaxing swim. The champagne, that we had to negotiate back into the contract for the toasts, was supposed to be poured and set on the tables so everyone would have a glass when the father of the bride gave his speech. Dress Code: I loved working with Chris on setting this place up, he made us feel as confident as can be that they would have everything perfect for us. Regardless of the occasion, at Sunset members come for a truly unique and memorable experience. This made me nervous as I despise courses crammed among houses causing forced OB's and taking away the feeling of "golf" when golfing. And if you are able to consider membership, I think it'd be a great club to call home. Combination Range & Golf. Prior to joining the staff of Sunset Hills, Jon was the Head Golf Professional at Fox Den Country Club in Knoxville, Tennessee, site of the Buy.Com Knoxville Open. We had a tragic event in our family that forced us to request an end to our membership, instead we were charged fee upon fee and More. Get Sunset Hills Country Club can be contacted at (618) 656-9380. I was pleasantly surprised to find Sunset Hills is not this at all. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. All of the clubs packages include complimentary cuisine tasting, cake cutting services, champagne toasts, ice sculptures, and hand passed hor d oeuvres. A Clubhouse Membership allows the member to have all privileges in Greenbrier's dining room & new dining in the Lifestyle Center (lunch, dinner, private parties, and membership dining events) upon payment of the applicable membership deposit or initiation fee and other charges. Working in close relation with the clubs professional event planners, couples can ensure that every aspect of their special day is covered, with no small detail overlooked. Bollinger said that will bring 68 potential members right to its doorstep. You may not use this site for the purposes of furnishing consumer reports about search subjects or for any use prohibited by the FCRA. Aesthetically its nothing special. Verify your. $10 game play during karaoke This is a private course and I was able to play due to reciprocal privileges with my home course. Something for everyone. 2525 S State Route 157 Edwardsville, IL 62025 12655.66 mi, Is this your business? We play year-round, weather permitting. refi payment: $5,193/mo Refinance your loan Owner tools Neighborhood details Tap into your home's equity Zillow makes it simple to explore your cash-out refinance options. Eighteen is an original hole from 1924, one of five original holes left at Sunset Hills. Slope 136 Ft. 112 Country Club View Dr, Edwardsville, IL 62025. Great food upstairs in a fancy new lounge, and there is casual dining downstairs in the grill. The 18-hole "Sunset Hills" course at the Sunset Hills Country Club facility in Edwardsville, Illinois features 6,734 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 72. 112 Country Club View Dr, Edwardsville, IL 62025. Our no tee time golf course is challenging, exciting and rewarding. There is a good variety of holes - you're not feeling like you're playing the same 4 holes over and over - and several holes are worthy of taking photos. Learn more. Edwardsville, 9.5 Click Here to request information about becoming a member at Sunset Hills or call us today at (618) 656-8088. Near MCT bike trail. -10-3 Equal Opportunity Housing Francis J. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. No local tournaments listed for this course. The membership is inclusive of family; his or her spouse and children living in the home under the age of 25. 2023 Sunset Country Club. John the head pro went out of his way to make me and my son feel as welcomed as if we were Sunset Hills members. Sunset Hills Country Club is currently offering special membership promotions. Our 170-plus acres of hilly terrain boast grand, mature trees, prairie grasses, fabulous flowers and a colorful and lively butterfly garden. 844-MLS-SITE (844-657-7483) All they care about is their money. Popularity:#1 of 4 Golf Courses in Edwardsville#2 of 25 Golf Courses in Madison County#60 of 712 Golf Courses in Illinois#1,659 in Golf Courses. Some IDX listings have been excluded from this website. Our Resident Membership is forindividuals age 41 and older. Our membership is full of rich history. Jon's exuberant pride for all 18 holes here is evident. Sign up on The Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings! Reviews. Always a guest, never a member, which is okay because it also means no initiation fee, no dues, and no billing statements. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Property: 168 acres More, Always a guest, never a member, which is okay because it also means no initiation fee, no dues, and no billing statements. Hidden away in the small town of Edwardsville, IL, Sunset Hills appears - when you first drive in - as if you're driving into the middle of a neighborhood. You just might want to lower your expectations. Other facilities include the championship style golf course, an outdoor swimming pool, and more. Address, Phone Number, Fax Number, and Hours for Sunset Hills Country Club, a Golf Course, at South State Route 157, Edwardsville IL. Many of our reception decorations did not make it back to us. Local Qualifier 6 Local Qualifiers See All Sub-Regional Qualifier Event Completed Sunset Hills Country Club Edwardsville, IL 62025 Aug 5, 2021 Regional Qualifier Event Completed All they care about is their money. Sunset Hills offers both casual and fine dining venues for your family to enjoy. Alternatively, couples may also work with outside vendors to finalize their preparations and make sure their proceedings are an overall success. By clicking 'Request Quote', you agree that your information will be shared with the vendor and used to create an account on TheKnot.com. Third party advertisements support hosting, listing verification, updates, and site maintenance. United States-> Illinois-> Edwardsville-> Sunset Hills Country Club. Get Directions 2525 S State Route 157 Edwardsville, IL 62025 Is this your business? Sunset Hills Country Club 2525 Highway 157 South, Edwardsville, IL 62025 [ Map ] P: (618) 656.9380 | F: (618) 656.9482 | E: membership@sunsethillscountryclub.com . NE, Ste D Dark Honey Productions presents Karaoke and Family Game night at ABQ golf and games! Zillow Group Marketplace, Inc. NMLS #1303160 Home value Zestimate The food we tried was good, if not spectacular. Phone: (770) 834-6656 Fax: (770) 834-1938 Email: info@sunsethillscc.com Dining. miles from center of 63127. Sunset Hills Country Club in Edwardsville, Illinois, get driving directions from your location, Edwardsville driving ranges and putting greens, Madison County Public and Private Golf Courses. Sunset Hills Country Club. I called the club house director and asked him if he knew were these things were and of course he did not. When it came time to welcome our guests, Sunset Hills Country Club was definitely accommodating. Membership Contest Sport Event Business Event Festival Exhibition Adventure Event Cooking Show Show Event Party. The recently renovated clubhouse is beautiful. Grill. Membership: About Us: Photo Galleries: Our Members: Management & Staff Mario Nikolov . contact with within the 11 months between signing the contract and the wedding day. The food is really the only saving grace to this review- it was excellent. For over a century, Sunset has been a haven for its members who look for outstanding golf, dining, recreational and social activities. 2525 S State Route 157, Edwardsville, Illinois 62025, Madison County, A view from a tee at Sunset Hills Country Club, A fall view of a fairway at Sunset Hills Country Club, Add a GolfPass ratings badge to your website, Get a feed with the latest reviews for this course, Spencer T. Olin Learning Center 9-hole Course. Sunset Hills Country Club at 2525 S State Rte 157, Edwardsville, IL 62025. [texts-excerpt] penalty for cutting mangroves in floridaFREE EstimateFREE Estimate For glamorous and luxurious wedding receptions the Grand Ballroom is the idyllic setting featuring spectacular scenic views of the golf course, large wall to ceiling windows, and ample space for a dance floor and live entertainment. Copyright 2023 GolfPass. Tables and chairs The final hole here is 430 uphill yards. Certified club fitting for Ping, Titleist, TaylorMade. Informacin detallada del sitio web y la empresa: hunzaguides.com, +923008504627, +925813457050, +923335044414, +923015044414, +923438926352 Hunza Guides Pakistan - Tours, Trekking & Expeditions Dressing rooms. 1,258 Sq. She was also the third coordinator I was put in Sunset Hills is in a beautiful location and was able to accommodate for our guest list of about 300 people. She was late getting us the final bill and then very pushy about getting the check from us since "we" were late. (618) 656-9380 ext. Details: On Facebook, visitors say that Sunset Hills Country Club deserves 4.4. It is the goal of our current Grounds Maintenance and Professional Golf staff to uphold the wonderful, magnificent legacy they've established here for us! Sunset Hills Country Club offers couples an array of event services and packages to make their event planning run as smoothly and as stress-free as possible. Golf Courses, Maryville, IL The Golf Course provides amenities such as lockers, changing rooms, and shower facilities. I asked him if he would mind asking his staff about it and please call me back. - Coordinating membership procedure and fees Member since Aug 2019 I've golfed here: . Alternatively, couples may also work with outside vendors to finalize their preparations and make sure their proceedings are an overall success. . antly discrepancies in cost of person per plate, what we were being charged for etc. Jon served as General Manager/Director of Golf for the Spencer T. Olin Golf Course in Alton, Illinois; The Presidio Golf Club in San Francisco, CA, and the Country Club of Paducah in Paducah, KY. Average Green Size: 5,800 ft Sunset Country Club offers a membership experience unsurpassed in the St. Louis area. Click Here to request information about becoming a member at Sunset Hills or call us today at (618) 656-8088. Our members are proud of this club and love sharing it with and showing it off to their guests. Add one now. Annual members will receive passes which can be used for guests, any class on our group ex schedule or access to a daily pool pass . Welcoming open concept, vaulted ceilings, red oak flooring throughout, quartersawn oak barn mantel above . For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. About Us Contact Us Rates & Fees. The ballroom can be configured in a variety of ways and easily accommodate up to 300 guests. Email Me The membership is inclusive offamily;his or her spouse,and children living in the home under the age of 25. The course winds its way into a beautiful, natural woodsy area, and if you miss the fairway and rough you're in what my son and I call "the shmutz." Terms and Conditions. The design is smart, rewarding well played shots - you can go low here - and penalizing bad shots - you can score high easily, too. The courtyard features beautiful stone pavings, a staircase where the bride can elegantly enter the vicinity, and exquisite gardens. It's a fairly tough course, the finishing two holes offering a challenging conclusion to your round! My review does not apply to the golf or swim experience, but rather to More, Stay as far away as you can. I was promised someone would refill the popcorn bowls at the dessert table and that didn't happen. 2525 S State Route 157, Edwardsville, Illinois, USA, 62025 . Full review Hide. miles from center of They're standing by their employees accounts of the evening, which is noble and I respect that, but it does not change the fact that I'm missing decorations that were used during my ceremony and reception. Suggest Listing With a range of indoor and out event spaces, couples can design and style each area to perfectly portray their personalities for their special day in the spotlight. Address. They did offer to cover a quarter of the cost however, which is really generous of them. :-/ I purchased those decorations specifically to use down the road in the nursery for when we get pregnant. 14. An additional fee for those programs that meet annual membership fee criteria. For couples dreaming of a summertime wedding in the blazing sunshine with the breeze flowing through their hair, the outdoor courtyard area is the ideal setting for their ceremony or reception. Sunset Hills Country Club Tennis courts in Edwardsville Illinois 62025. Designed by Keith Forester, the Sunset Hills golf course opened in 1924. 05/03/2023 11:00 AM. My husband and I believe we are missed up to 5 other cards. Sunset Hills Country Club offers couples an array of event services and packages to make their event planning run as smoothly and as stress-free as possible. Our Social Membership gives you access to thepool, tennis, bocce as well as clubhouse dining and events, everything except the golf course and practice range. We are a family-oriented, private, members-only club with something for everyone. Founded in 1924, Sunset Hills was formerly known as E.G. Mobile Site. Jon has been a Class-A PGA member since 1984 and has over 30 years of teaching experience. Rough Acres Maintained: 80 The name was changed in the 1950's to Sunset Hills Country Club. Entry Fee: $175 Per Player (Please make checks payable to Sunset Hills Men's Club) Friday, March 10th at 5:00pm . It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Sunset Hills Country Club 2525 Highway 157 South, Edwardsville, IL 62025 P: (618) 656.9380 | F: (618) 656.9482 . Once you get past the first tee, you see only a few houses and they are not intrusive. The Club has been a place for members to gather and relax with friends and family, or enjoy some of the many activities offered, whether a Club event, a round of golf, a game of tennis, a . east high school homecoming 2021, marblehead high school football roster, hells angels reno clubhouse,