Great place for families.12942a Beicegel Creek Road Grassy Butte, ND 58534. Why wont you say you were from Grassy Butte? Please check your email to complete authentication. Founded 2004; Incorporated . Some were very uneven and lumpy and the hookups were wonky and in different spots..quite unusable at some sites. breakfast selection was solid, the fitness center was solid as well. 600 3rd Avenue SW, Watford City, ND 58854. spout was minimal but there was okay shower spray but no pressure behind it to remove shampoo so it took 3x as long as normal ( no water savings). A stay here includes free parking. Find directions to Grassy Butte, browse local businesses, landmarks, get current traffic estimates, road conditions, and more. But for the life of me I cant remember when or why. This town is very close to the Theodore Roosevelt National Park no hotels located in this town at present. Thanks. You could always run into neighbors at the Post Office which during my time was operated by Grace Warren. This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place. There are horses that visit the front lawn and a nice young rancher that lives across the road. popular Airbnb-style properties in Grassy Butte. Rentals Property Types All RBO Homes Vacation Rentals Cabins Condos Cottages Ski Chalets . My name is Shari Day Post, my mother is Delma Barker. Search over 2.9 million propertiesand 550 airlines worldwide. They had some great Hunters Suppers there and men came from all over to hunt and attend this event every year!! The elementary school has closed and the property was sold. That was a time to meet people of the same age from far and wide and if someone couldnt do the waltz, 2-step or polka, the band would play the Hokey Pokey so everyone danced at least once. Grassy Butte, the kitchen, but I was impressed with how quiet the place was. There are no spa services available at this cabin. Theyre all still there. Our "bunkhouse" lodge sleeps 11 with all the modern amenities of home as well as a fully furnished kitchen and bathroom. I still dont know if the story of him riding his horse through the dance hall is trueanyone care to elaborate? I think the old hall burned down when that other gas station burned down. We picked this hotel since more beds! If one were to draw a circle around the Bakken, the park's north unit would . The Bunkhouse, Grassy Butte | Roadtrippers You're getting the lowest possible rate We Promise Opens in a new window. http://www.shorpy.com/search/node/grassy+butte. Loved being able to cook and send the kids outside to play. A spacious courtyard area with an outdoor heated swimming pool (open June-August, weather permitting), is in the center of the complex. They had the 6 mile ranch south of town on 85, but less than six miles . Family place near Theodore Roosevelt National Park, MainStay Suites Watford City - Event Center. . Great place for families. See the full list: The rooms have thin walls - but we were quiet and had quiet neighbors too. Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60C/140F. Bunkhouse B & B. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. My mother, Mariam Hanson lived just outside of town on the Hanson homestead in the1920s and early 1930s. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window). "Nice, well kept, clean and the staff is excellent." See details about the indoor or private swimming pool availability and other facilities. Save On 36 Hotels within a 55 mile radius of Grassy Butte, North Dakota ND 58854. Bathroom was large with plenty of counter space and tub and shower. and 1 Bathroom to make you feel right at home. Seems to be. Grassy Butte is an unincorporated community in southeastern McKenzie County, North Dakota, United States. Please provide the ages of children below, Please enter your travel dates like this: M/d/yyyy, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Fargo, ND, Prairie Pines Lodge.15 private acres.near Devils Lake. From the cabin you can look northwest into Theodore Roosevelt National Park or gaze at the Park's famed Achunbach. 31 F. RealFeel 21. Which hotels are closest to Bismarck Airport? Event Venues & Vendors near Grassy Butte, ND . This cabin is 4 mi away from Grassy Butte. This is wonderful, thank you for posting it. I was in town visiting family so I did not need. This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC) and COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO). US is the #1 Cabin in Grassy Butte, United States. Very neat and clean, hotel room was fully stocked. not MIllie as typed above. You can contact me @ shelleyphilli@centurytel.net. This Cabin is less than 6838 With more than 13 Grassy Butte vacation rentals, we can help you find a place to stay. Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy, Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges, Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed, Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited, Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a deadbolt lock, This property is managed through our partner, Vrbo. Explore the Badlands - Bunkhouse - Farm stays for Rent in Grassy Butte Great hotel savings and promotional rates on Grassy Butte, ND Hotels. Good growing dirt and great people. . There were both pit toilets during the off season and flush toilets during the summer. I dont think there are any names, but there might be. 38 reviews Access 654 trusted reviews, 316 photos & 282 tips from fellow RVers. The sod museum was the post office and was photographed in a Life magazine issue during the 50s . Dad died in 1959 and Mom lived on the property with my oldest brother. Discover genuine guest reviews for Tiny house near Theodore Roosevelt National Park along with the latest prices and availability - book now. It's an hours drive but worth it for the price and what's offered. There's a mini-fridge, microwave, luggage rack, and cable TV - everything a chain motel has except breakfast, but it's $15-20 less than a chain. I just stayed there and the front desk person (Joshua) was awesome! It's very clean and comfortable, and the owner is nice. What guests are saying Motel style inn located off the I-94. Featured Grassy Butte Cabins Guests of Mountain Ridge enjoy features like free WiFi in public areas. Grassy Butte, ND Current Weather | AccuWeather Find Cuthbert, SD land for sale, under contract and off market properties. The group site is by reservation only . 549 125th Ave NW, Grassy Butte, ND 58634 | Zillow Most hotels are fully refundable. The hotel was clean and the wifi was fast. From $166. Enjoy free cancellation on most hotels. Still a thriving community. Beicegel Creek Bunkhouse - Grassy Butte - Vrbo Grassy Butte currently has a gas station/convenience store and a bar. We all loved the cabin! Is it easy to find? The Great Northern is a 3,600 mile, cross-country odyssey, Gone But Not Forgotten: Former National Parks, Road Trip Down US 83: The Road to Nowhere, A road trip along New York state's Women's Heritage Trail, 9 stops on a Selma to Montgomery National Historic Trail road trip, A cross-country road trip to U.S. presidential libraries, A road trip to filming locations featured in 'The Goonies', The top things to do on an Extraterrestrial Highway road trip, Pay Tribute and Reflect at These US Monuments and Memorials. My Mothers family came from The Badlands on the Little Missouri. Based on the information reported by the owner or manager, the Beicegel Creek Bunkhouse indicates 2 days stay policy at this cabin. By the looks of it, these pictures are recent, since the gas station had a face-lift within the past few years. Jill even goes above and beyond for the kiddos that stay here. Posted 30+ days ago Internist Opening in North Dakota With $100K Sign-On CompHealth 3.7 North Dakota From $220,000 a year Monday to Friday + 2 This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. ", A verified traveler stayed at Little Missouri Inn & Suites, A verified traveler stayed at Teddy's Residential Suites Watford City, "I liked everything about the property and the staff. Location: 1315 56th Ave SW Beulah, ND 58523 Driving Directions: From Beulah, ND - 5.5 miles on County Rd 20 on the East Side of Beulah, 2 miles South on 55th Ave SW and 1 mile West on 13th St. SW. Live Bidding On-site & Online Bidding Available through Proxibid (Buyer's Premium 4% for Online Bidders Only) Sellers: Kelly & Jennifer Neuberger We were the only guests in the motel part the first night and on the second night there was a bachelorette party going on late Mid-week during May maybe 1/4 of the spots were filled. She was my Grandmas good friend. #2 of 8 specialty lodgings in Watford City, #3 of 8 specialty lodgings in Watford City, #1 of 8 specialty lodgings in Watford City. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hello Dennis, Nicely maintained. [1] Its elevation is 2,661feet (811m). Had a wonderful childhood and feel blessed for being allowed to live in that community and with the many wonderful neighbors both near and far. (I apologize for any name misspellings). I cant understand the lady that said she would not admit that she grew up at Grassy Butte, I am very proud of having grown up there. this is better than any motel/hotel that I have stayed at in a while. More affordable and closer the great hiking trails then most hotels, plus more amenities! Lodge accommodations are also great if you're looking for a place to get away and enjoy a little staycation away from it all. A day-use parking lot is located west of the campground. Compare Reviews, Photos, & Availability w/ Travelocity. Grassy Butte, There are 4 homes for sale, ranging from $45K to $175K. It lies along U.S. Route 85, south of the city of Watford City, the county seat of McKenzie County. Our reservation was at their sister property but was not going to meet our BEWARE! Check out some sobering photos of Grassy Butte during the Dust Bowl years. I would have to find them for you. ), Cozy Log Cabin on Edge of North Dakota Badlands, Family place near Theodore Roosevelt National Park, Tiny house near Theodore Roosevelt National Park. Products; Resources; My Account; Talk to a D&B Advisor 1-800-280-0780. Business Directory . Their license was verified as active when we last checked. Book your hotel in Grassy Butte and pay later with Expedia.ca. Skip to main content. North Dakota [2] It has a post office with the ZIP code 58634.[3]. I recall hearing someone telling me that the post office was shut down just recently. Directions: Located 7.5 miles north of Grassy Butte, ND on Highway 85, then west 4 miles. Rooms open to patios. CST# 2083930-50. The food made our camp food look terrible. Lucas passed away on Saturday, November 16, 2019 at his home in Grassy Butte, ND. huge master suite bedrooms and have large screen televisions? I believe she taught at the country school in 1954-1955 south a mile or so, outside of Grassy Butte. Grassy Butte ND 47.4N 103.25W Last Update: 1:49 pm CST Feb 23, 2023 Forecast Valid: 2pm CST Feb 23, 2023-6pm CST Mar 1, 2023 Forecast Discussion Additional Resources Radar & Satellite Image Hourly Weather Forecast National Digital Forecast Database High Temperature Chance of Precipitation Small world. North Dakota Elk | Hunt Talk