Want to get the biggest stories from PEOPLE every weekday? We are truly grateful that God showed His mercy and protected baby Charlotte. Tori Layne Smith (ne Bates) (born December 20, 1995) is the seventh child and fourth daughter of Gil Bates and Kelly Bates. The episode also highlighted the new building forBible Baptist Church of East Tennessee in Andersonvilleand its new flooring, stage and baby grand piano. I also would greatly love to be friends with them. He weighed 6 pounds and 1 ounce, and was 18 inches long. Many fans love the name they chose and are glad to hear that the little one arrived safely. Cheryl A Humphries. Its certainly a busy time for the whole Bates family with more weddings in the works and babies on the way. Their little one will join the family in October of 2022, which is one year after they tied the knot. "Charlotte Raine is here in our arms, and we are praising God for giving us a perfect, healthy baby girl," the couple exclusively told Us Weekly on Friday, June 25. Kolter Gray was born at 4:17 p.m. on March 25, 2020, in Knoxville, Tennessee. Tarsha T Humphries . Tori and Bobby Smith shared the news on Sunday, May 8 that they are having their fourth child. My family and I met her a couple of years ago. Its great to live close to family!!! she captioned the post. Kolter Gray was born at 4:17 p.m. on March 25, 2020, in Knoxville, Tennessee. As Tori herself said, she was trying too hard to be perfect, and I think that's why she didn't want to participate or make plans on her ownshe was afraid of messing up.So I really hope that she only make the birth of her baby public if she really wants to. On May 10, 2018, Tori and Bobby announced that they were expecting their first child, due November 2018. I want to be this, that, the next thing.' But it's not just "near" Zach and Whitney. While announcing the news, Tori said that life has been crazy fun with their two little boys, and their hearts are so thrilled to inform that God has given them a beautiful . Sound off in the comments section below, and come back to TV Shows Ace for more Bringing Up Bates news. As of right now, no other Bates family members are known to be pregnant. "I miss them, and a lot is going on right now, and I was missing out on all of it.". Why does everything they say have to be scrutinized? She was born at 5:35 a.m. measuring 5 lbs 11 oz and 19 inches long., They went on to tellUsthat the infants heart rate dropped ahead of her arrival, explaining, In what seemed like a critical situation, the whole team of nurses and our incredible doctor worked together with us to deliver Charlotte safely and quickly. Thursday's episode started two days before the wedding and continued throughout the rehearsal dinner and ceremony, where Bobby and Tori exchanged vows and shared their first kiss. At the time, they said, "Two of the richest blessings God has given us in our first few years of marriage have been the . On September 21, 2017, Tori and Bobby announced that they were engaged. All articles, images, product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. She was busy in her last semester of teacher training. Bringing Up Bates fans remember when Bobby and Tori's second child was born in March 2020. Instagram/@toriroloffLittle People star Tori Roloff has given fans a major update on her $1 million Washington home[/caption] Tori Roloff . Its going to be quite the adventure with these three little ones running around, and we couldnt be more excited!! The couple tied the knot in December 2017 in Tennessee. Hey Lily and Ellie! Tori D Humphries Lived in Skokie, IL 60076-2527 Previous Addresses. On December 16, 2017, Tori married Robert "Bobby" Ellis Smith III at Calvary Baptist Church in Knoxville, Tennessee. BATES:'Bringing Up Bates' Q&A: Katie and Lawson talk family's show, changes, new additions. Bringing Up Bates: Tori Bates Welcomes Baby Girl Tori Bates and Bobby Smith had been officially courting since November 2016. At some point as a child, Tori began taking violin lessons. Another one! "Every day is a new adventure, and I couldnt dream up a more wonderful woman (and perfect boy mom!) It really is funny how a magnifying glass is taken to everything these people say. A previous episode of "Bringing Up Bates" showed the couple looking at a home in Norris. Love the cozy couches! Always. God has given us such incredible opportunity and blessing to bring up these little ones in a way that honors Him, and the potential that they will have to be a light to the world around them is amazing", read an excerpt of her caption. I was wondering about that too. Jan. 20 (UPI) -- Bringing Up Bates star Tori Bates is going to be a mom of three. Part of the a360media Entertainment Group. ', 'Our Miracle': Celebrities Who Welcomed Babies After Experiencing a Miscarriage, Tori Roloff Jokes She 'Birthed the Same Child Twice' as She Compares Sons Josiah and Jackson, Tori Roloff and Husband Zach Welcome Baby Boy a Year After Suffering Pregnancy Loss, 'Counting On' 's John David Duggar Is Expecting His Second Child with Wife Abbie. They are best friends. She has a good personality. All articles, images, product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners. So, what do you think of this big news from Tori and Bobby? Aubrey Chorpenning has been a freelance writer since December 2016 and has primarily focused on reality TV and celebrity news. Tori Smith | Bates Family Wiki | Fandom . While announcing the news, Tori said that life has been crazy fun with their twolittle boys, and their hearts are so thrilled to inform that God has given them a beautiful baby girl. I guess you're talking about Tori?Tori is an excellent teacher! "We cant wait to watch our boys learn to protect, love and care for sweet Charlotte. Everyone is different. God is so good to our little family, and He pours out his blessings on us in so many ways that we could never deserve.". All company, product and service names used in this website are for identification purposes only. Tori Bates and Bobby Smith welcomed their third child, a baby girl, to the family on Thursday, June 24. As is fairly common, the umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck, but in this case, it was so tight that her oxygen levels were being affected. Carlin Bates Makes Drastic Change & Chops Off Long Locks, Bringing Up Bates Newest Grandkids Meet, See Precious Photo, 7 Little Johnstons Anna Takes Fans On Tour Of New Home, Today Hoda Kotb Has Fans Concerned After Cryptic Posts. The new baby weighed five pounds and two ounces at birth. Tommy Darcey Humphries. Bringing Up Bates stars Tori Bates Smith and Bobby Smith gave birth to Kolter Gray Smith. Bates Family Blog: Bates Updates and Pictures | Gil and Kelly | 19 Kids Tori Bates and Bobby Smith welcomed their third child, a baby girl, to the family on Thursday, June 24. And they just moved them back. Handsome s entries as well. Another Bates daughter is moving home, as well. Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more! Tori Bates is expecting her third child a girl! Bringing Up Bates' Tori Bates Gives Birth, Welcomes 3rd Child With Bobby Smith. Every day is a new adventure, and I couldnt dream up a more wonderful woman (and perfect boy mom!) Tori, Bobby Smith's move from Nashville to East # 04 5,111 views Aug 8,. They said Kelly enjoys transforming the living space for her newlywedded children, it's a tradition. Tori's matron of honor was her sister Erin and her maid of honor was her sister Carlin. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window). Its going to be quite the adventure with these three little ones running around, and we couldnt be more excited!! Reply. BATES:How 'Bringing Up Bates' star Trace Bates introduced Chaney Grace to his family, "I am super excited about moving back with the family and being around them," said Tori on the show. Bringing Up Bates' spotlights Tori, Bobby Smith's move from Nashville to East Tennessee # 04Hello Everyone Welcome To Back My ChannelCONTAC SOCIAL MEDIA :Facebooke! :)Thanks for reading!Lily and Ellie, Nursing. On Friday, August 5, Tori and Bobby hopped on social media to share a rare update with Bringing Up Bates fans. So maybe she is nice. I love it! It is always a joy to read your positive and uplifting writing every day:), Me too! Bobby couldn't be in the delivery room with his wife due to the increased safety precautions stemming from the COVID-19 pandemic. I had so much joy setting up our lil house after we got married, I can't imagine my mom coming in and taking that away from me. I hope you won't delete your blog! Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google or Facebook password. She is very nice!!! Of course, fans are thrilled to hear the news that the baby has arrived. I agree! She weighed 5 pounds and 2 ounces. We are reminded of how fragile and priceless life really is, and we never want to take it for granted." Cambree Layne was born at 5:54 p.m. on August 2, 2022, in Knoxville, Tennessee. Oh, that is so sad. Her dress was designed by Renee Miller of Renee's Bridal. Oh, and hes also catching on to diaper changing time and gets on the floor to wait his turn when Kolter is getting changed. Love, love, love Bringing Up Bates! Maybe the cousins gravitate toward certain other cousins. READ |Armie Hammer Breaks Silence On 'vicious' Claims; Speaks On Exit From 'Shotgun Wedding', Popular TV personality Tori Bates is expecting her third child with husband Bobby Smith. and was healthy. "It has been such a joy watching Kade and Kolter's sweet little friendshipgrow, and we are just over the moon to think about how perfectly Charlotte will fit in with them. Kades favorite thing to do is run over, hold and hug Kolter for a second, kiss his cheek and run away to carry on with his life, they captioned a sibling shot via Instagram in April 2020. This week's "Bringing Up Bates" episode showcased a few new beginningsfor the East Tennessee mega-family. TheBringing Up Batesstar'spregnancy news comes 10 months after shegave birth to their second child, son Kolter Gray, on March 25. But it's not just "near" Zach and Whitney. 5 Following Health Complications: 'Blown Away', Newest 'Bringing Up Bates' Babies Meet for Adorable Photo Shoot: 'So Sweet', Two Under 2! I just love alllll the Bates family and their spouses. My No. Her bridesmaids were her sisters Michaela, Alyssa, Josie, and Katie, her sister-in-law Whitney, Bobby's sister Catherine, and her friends Devonna Killin and Abigail Paine. these pics are stunning!! Tori was regularly featured on both shows. Layne is Toris middle name. Tori (Bates) Smith (@bobby_torilayne_smith) - Instagram BATES:Why 'Bringing Up Bates' star Gil changed his mind about dancing for Carlin's wedding. . In their Instagram post, the couple reassured fans that both mama and baby are safe and perfectly healthy., Bobby also paid tribute to his wife and applauded her for being a complete champion.. Tori Bates and Bobby Smith announced in January 2021 that they were expecting their third child details on their family of five Tori's sister Josie Bates announced the birth of her second child, daughter Hazel Sloane on June 15, and Whitney Bates welcomed son Jadon Carl, her fourth child, on June 7. Theylived in Chicago and returned to East Tennessee in the spring, so that Michael can pursue nursing school, according to an Instagram post. Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services. "Now we are so excited that He has given us a precious baby girl, Charlotte Raine, arriving in June 2021! Us Weekly was first to report news of Tori's new addition. Thats so great! Show Alum Steve Howey Is Ready, Police Ram Alana Thompson & Dralins Car Carrying Drugs & Guns, Days Of Our Lives Steve Burton Return Date Revealed, Wild & Dirty Grandma Leaves Steve Harvey Speechless. For access to all our exclusive celebrity videos and interviews Subscribe on YouTube! Theres nothing wrong with that, but the question that this raises is , when does one cut those apron strings? Wasn't this their new home at first? Tori Bates Marries Bobby Smith at Duggar-Attended Wedding - Peoplemag Can hear them talking but cant see anything. with husband Bobby Smith, the couple shared exclusively with . By Riley Cardoza. https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100084309708395Instagram! Reply Delete. Also, Erin said it has become a tradition started by Kelly to decorate the living space for the newly weds in the family. Us Weekly - #BringingUpBates' Tori and Bobby exclusively | Facebook Kolter Gray was born at 4:17 p.m. on March 25, 2020, in Knoxville, Tennessee. She was a bridesmaid at her sister Michaela's wedding to Brandon Keilen on August 15, 2015. They reside in Florida with their three daughters: Allie Jane,Lexi Mae andZoey Joy. ), to me invading there privacy. ", BATES:6 storylines 'Bringing Up Bates' may explore when season 8 returns from break on Thursday. All rights reserved. I agree with you, Hessa. "Our baby girl will be here in June 2021! It's beautiful! May 8, 2022May 8, 2022 by Aubrey Chorpenning 0 Comments. You can check out the announcement photos here. With these moves, Alyssa and John Webster are the only couple on "Bringing Up Bates" to live outside of East Tennessee.