I'll be happy to let the pipes etc. I buy your scrap or used aluminum pipe from your Nebraska location. 12 foot tractor heavy duty snowplow contact for price; Nathan Marquis @ 207 551 1246 or nate_marquis@hotmail.com . The bottom one is an 8" male to 6" female 45 degree reducer. 1 Photo. . Thanks for looking! There are 3 available. You're a power user moving through this website with super-human speed. Description: 6" x 30' mainline pipe 300' approximately 1/2 valves Price is negotiable and is as is wereis. HELPFUL TIPS: To get a straight line for cutting pvc pipe- you can use a thick piece of paper wrapped or plastic strapping wrapped around the pipe. Used Pipe Listings (Main line and hand lines) - Pivots Plus MORE RESOURCES: uShip Guides and Articles uShip Provider Directory Other Useful Tools& Links On May-21-13 at 15:59:05 PDT. SHIPPING PRICE ESTIMATOR. The main types of non-ferrous metals to be searching for are aluminum, brass, or copper. Self-Adhesive Pipe Insulation Foam Tube,Aluminum Foil Pipe Insulation Sprinkler Warehouse is the place to shop for all of your sprinkler pipe and irrigation needs. No texts or emails please! RPH Irrigation Services Ltd. is an Authorized Reinke Dealer serving southern . Some of the below sizes I have quite a few of, some I have only a few left.6 inch pvc gated6 inch aluminum All of these are used and are a fraction of new costs. 10" to 8" Aluminum Irrigation Pipe Reducers, These 10 inch to 8 inch reducers are ready for use and the gaskets are good. Used Irrigation Pumps, Engines Generators. 2 of them are 90 degree angles. But still have good integrity. shipping is available. Copyright Pivots Plus |Sitemap|Privacy Policy. 1-90 degree elbow(probably 2) at least two large valves(probably 4) 2 of the 4 inch end plugs, and 4 of the 2 inch end plugs. For major repairs. Direct Deposit your amount into our bank account over the counter at your local National Australia Bank. x 1/2 in. 4 and 5 Hook aluminum Irrigation pipe length 30. Learn More SHIPPING PRICE ESTIMATOR Delivery ZIP Code: Item Weight: lbs. ), Store home. Please ask if you have any questions. This pipe is ready to work. Thanks for looking! 6" twist lock aluminum irrigation pipe 2500'. Delivery ZIP Code: Item Weight: lbs. Irrigation Equipment ABI irrigation reel, traveler with big gun, estimated 1/4 mile hard hose Sold Price: USD $4,800.00 Auction Ended: Wed, July 7, 2021 10:16 AM Financial Calculator Serial Number: T6233 Condition: Used Updated: Wed, July 7, 2021 10:31 AM Online Auction AuctionTime.com Roanoke, Indiana VISIT OUR WEBSITE Seller Information Aluminum Irrigation Pipe Elbow Fitting 90 Degree 6 Twist Lock, 4 and 5 Hook aluminum Irrigation pipe length 30. Irrigation P.I.P. | JM Eagle The above ground segments could be picked up and moved by one man. Purple Wave is selling a used Irrigation Equip. . I am selling everything irrigation. Lots of misc valves and fittings. . The silicone tube is made of Silopren material, which has an outdoor life expectancy of more than 30 years. Approx 25 pieces of each, Aluminum Irrigation Pipe Fitting 6" Twist Lock End Plug, Akron 4 twist lock aluminum irrigation pipe 30 Long 2000 Total, Aluminum Irrigation Pipe Fitting 6 Line T Twist Lock Rainbow, Akron 4 twist lock aluminum irrigation pipe 30 Long Apx 3000, COMMERCIAL QUALITY TRI-POD W/ VYRSA DOUBLE NOZZLE ADJUSTABLE IMPACT SPRINKLER. Note: This is a used item and could have defects unknown, to the seller. Y OU ARE GETTING WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PHOTO. 2000 feet of four-inch twist lock pipe in30' lengths $2.20 per foot. Used Irrigation Pumps, Engines Generators. From left to right they are 10" 9" 8" 8" the 8 incher on the far right has no"hardware" on it, but I can take the pieces off of a damaged unlisted piece and include them) Please let me know which one(s) of these you want if you buy/make offer. Please pay within 3 days of winning bid. . 30 & 40 foot lengths with either hook or drop lock couplers. Prices of Aluminum Irrigation Pipe US$2,470.00-US$3,450.00/ Ton US$1,950.00-US$2,500.00/ Ton Like this: Loading. I have only the 8-6" remaining. Coil for Sprinkler Installation, Swing Pipe 100 ft. .shipping is available. Vee rubbers and fittings. of BC and Montana, with offices located in Lethbridge, Strathmore, Taber, and Choteau, ( more) Saddle Fittings for Irrigation Pipe. aluminum irrigation pipe: Search Result | eBay Alton Irrigation Equipment Specials :: Pipe and Hoses Aluminum Irrigation Pipe 8" Suction Pipe Pre-Owned $400.00 jodyk_01 (1,596) 100% Buy It Now Free local pickup Sponsored Akron 4" twist lock aluminum irrigation pipe 30' Long Apx 3000' Pre-Owned $9,000.00 jodyk_01 (1,596) 100% or Best Offer Free local pickup Sponsored Aluminum Irrigation Pipe Fitting 4" Hook Latch MxM Adapter Fitting Pre-Owned Thanks! 3 inch irrigation pipe With hydrants used as mainline 780 feet. dont see what you want? T his pipe was in use and then the company change to using larger pipe is the reason for getting letting go of this. Learn More SHIPPING PRICE ESTIMATOR Delivery ZIP Code: Item Weight: lbs. Pipe 6" through 15" in diameter are produced in accordance with the Preferably when you"Buy It Now" NC residents please add 7.75% sales tax. Price $0 - $999 (1) Canadian Dollar . and sizes. pipe trailers available for $1500. Thanks for looking! Nebraska Used Irrigation Pipe Buyer. If I need to move used irrigation equipment, there is only one team to do it. Eg holes(see image above) we recommend using one or two gibault repair couplings. Plain end, ready to weld onto your aluminum pipe. Buyers are required to carefully follow payment instructions on the checkout page. sales person for up to date information on what we currently have in stock. It doesn't have the hardware on it. Will suit all Australian Standard 80mm pvc pipe( OD 88.9mm) 12 month warranty, Quantity 1, Size 80mm or 3" For water and neutral liquids, Maximum Pressure: 1.000 kpa, Features Strong rubber O rings, Features Internal/ External corrosion protection using ABS body, Angular deflection of 60 on all sides, Fitting slides over pipe without the use of lubricant, Materials Body: ABS sleeve, Materials Ends: Cast aluminium epoxy coated rings, Materials O rings: Natural rubber, Materials Bolts. Seller added the following information: ON SHIPPING! Pipe Trailer not included but I do sell pipe trailers for $1000-$1500. We buy, sell, and trade equipment. Seller added the following information: SAVE MONEY ON SHIPPING! 3 inch aluminum irrigation pipe in 30 foot sticks.Drop latch connectors.Includes risers and sprinklers.Over 90 available. 6" female twist lock with 4 standard pipe flange sometimes used on pump discharge. Posted with Froo www.froo.com | Froo Cross Sell. I'm sure someone out there needs it more than I do now. This. price. 912-293-4902 pipe trailers available for $500. $875 CAD. Lawn & Garden Supplies Near Me Alpharetta, GA | SiteOne 8" Aluminum Pipe Tees in Central City, NE, USA - machinio.com Aluminum irrigation pipe has sold in Hays, Kansas for $687.50. Bid Increments. Since it glues into standard PVC fittings, it is easy to install. 1500' of 4" twist lock pipe in 30' lengths. For PVC and Aluminum Pipe & Fittings Email: mail@kroyind.com Kroy QS2P PVC Lateral Tubing If you don't see what you're looking for, give us a call to see if there's something coming soon that matches your needs. MORE RESOURCES: uShip Guides and Articles uShip Provider Directory Other Useful Tools& Links On May-21-13 at 15:59:05 PDT. Coupler Type Hook and Latch Important Info About Agricultural Irrigation System Repair! Amazon - Since today. Send me a message here. Farm Classified | Maine Potato Board If I need to move used irrigation equipment, there is only one team to do it. I have:172- 4 Ames 20 slick pipe3- 4 20 Ames sprinkler pipe88- 3 20 Ames slick pipe46- 3 20 Ames sprinkler pipe 4 inch irrigation pipe, some hook and some latch, 30 foot long, 40 lengths, plus pipe trailer, $4,500., , leave message. ALUMINUM PIPE & FITTINGS Over the years, the number of aluminum pipe manufacturers has decreased, although demand remains the same. The other two are 8" The one in the middle has a dent in the bottom. dont see what you want? 2/18 . This pipe is i n great sh ape. I have dozens of different types and sizes. All gaskets in good shape also. 912-293-4902 pipe trailers available for $600. Used Pipe and connections. I have loaded a few truck loads already and only found one or two bad pieces that were pulled out a s we l oaded. Aluminum pipe has many uses in irrigation systems, where it is typically used in solid set systems. When selecting PVC surface pipe for flood irrigation or low pressure water movement from point to . Fixtures Agricultural Law and Management - North Dakota State Ive sold 5 machines with Pivots Plus. Majority of pipe has Pierce couplers. 6 inch aluminum gated and ungated 8 inch pvc gated and ungated 8 inch aluminum gated and ungated 10 inch pvc gated 10 inch aluminum gated Do it right! WeDO NOT SHIP TO PO BOXES. My Account. We carry a wide variety of aluminum and PVC irrigation pipe, as well as many different types of fittings in Schedule 40 Buy used Irrigation Equipment from Berkeley, Hurco, RM, T-L Irrigation and more. 8 inch aluminum gated and ungated. NOTE: 3/16/12 I have sold one 90 degree angle fitting) I am sellling choice of these 9" irrigation pipe elbows. PayPal Internet Banking EFT into our NAB bank account(details available after checkout) Quoting item no as the reference. You don't have to buy it all. Gaskets, gal bolts, valves etc. aluminum irrigation pipe for sale | eBay Gates allow for fine tuning of water applied to each furrow. shipping is available. (We have to put this, note on everything we sell that is used. You can cancel the email alert at anytime. Akron brand pipe, We combined the tripod with the VYRSA 66 double nozzle impact sprinkler, this sprinkler was designed and built in Spain by one of the largest sprinkler. Two season ago myself and Yuzuak irrigation in Turkey partnered to develop the finest quality tripod on the market. Buyer responsible for freight shipping or pick up. 3 Inch Aluminum Irrigation Pipe For Sale. All prices for items and shipping costs are quoted in Australia Dollars and include GST. 1000' of 6" twist lock pipe in 20' or 30' lengths $3.50 per foot. 1'' and 2'' HDPE Compression Fittings Oshawa / Durham Region 22/02/2023 Alum Steel Top Latches are also available in stock upon request. Second hand. Works with any typical spray or rotating sprinkler with a male or female inlet: Incised marked and color coded for long lasting identity: 50 Joints of 10\"x30\' Aluminum Gated Pipe, Swing Pipe 50 ft. Condition: JM Eagle's (JM Eagle) Irrigation pipe is made in compliance with industry accepted P.I.P. Store home. How to Weld Aluminum Pipe. Ask fo r Ben, 90 degree 6 rainbow twist lock used Stock photos. PDF Handbook of Technical Irrigation Information - Hunter Industries Results for "irrigation pipe" in All Categories in Alberta - Kijiji Payment, Shipping, Returns, Warranty, Ask a Question? Price to be negotia~ Delivered anywhere in USA . Includes gaskets, bolts, and nuts. request a quote. BASEBALL CARDS& AUTOGRAPHS? uShip is the first and largest auction style marketplace for shipping and transportation services. We carry a wide variety of aluminum and PVC irrigation pipe, as well as many different types of fittings in Schedule 40 PVC, Schedule 80 PVC, PIP PVC, epoxy coated steel and aluminum. Send me a message here. 400' twist lock pipe in 20' length $5.50 per foot. . 8/1/12 I cant seem to revise my title. Best Tanks, Best Value$$ 2/5 . Irrigation pipe is commonly used in the agricultural field to irrigate cropland. Posted with On Jan-10-13 at 08:14:19 PST. Handbook of Technical Irrigation Information - Hunter Industries irrigation system in minutes ! This Orbit 1/2 in. Check out our inventory of used equipment. 5 large sprinklers included. This listing is for 4500 foot but if you ne ed more or less contact me and we can make arrangements on how much you need. Pipe = $375 each Fittings = $100 Call or text Mike to discuss further at 780-691-7104 Please Contact **Best Reasonable Offer!!!