Older restoration done at Kustomcoachwerks.com. It's nimble and accelerates faster than any of my past cars. Regrettably selling due to lack of space and owning two of them our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, How To, off-road tips and adventure travel destinations, Not just utes. In the last year it's had the rear wheel bearings, Full service history. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and I would totally recommend this dealership and will purchase future vehicles from here. I was told that I should put a deposit down on the truck to make sure that I could come pick it up the next day (I had to drive in from out of town). The original Volkswagen Caddy was released in 1980 as a hybrid coupe utility van pickup. To the full extent permitted The later generation is recognisable by only one front windscreen compared to the split windscreen of the first-generation design. 70 cars for sale. See ourSpecifications Pagefor features and technical data. On sign in or registration, you agree to our Terms and Conditions. are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 674094. This car has delivered beyond our expectations. Thank you for confirming your email. Mk1 Caddy: The vintage VW Caddy pickup was produced between 1980 and 1996. Volkswagen Caddy Cars For Sale in Ireland | DoneDeal 1980 Volkswagen MK1 Rabbit Truck, Caddy, 1.6TD, 5 speed pickup 144,200 diesel white manual Oakland, CA 5 years at ebay.com 3 9,850 1980 Volkswagen Rabbit pickup 60,059 diesel black manual 1980 volkswagen rabbit diesel pickup with 5-speed manual runs and drives great! The truck []. This was the easiest experience with a vehicle I have ever had. Ricky is the man here! Enquire on this vehicle to get an AutoRecord report at no cost. He went the extra mile for Us! financing of the vehicle. 2.0 L Type 4 completely rebuilt last ye, 1964 21 window Volkswagen bus, covered to walk through, Sealing WaxRed. 1965 Volkswagen Pickup 44,916 mi $ 59,000 or $723/mo 44,916 Miles VIN: 265103628 TRUE MILES UNKNOWN This is a gorgeous originally restored Volkswagen Pickup. Both use similar frames and powerful 1.5-litre petrol engines that can be upgraded to the 1.9-litre diesel engine in Caddy and 2.0-litre engine in the T2 Bus. 18 used Volkswagen Rabbit cars truck - Trovit 1982 Volkswagen Rabbit Caddy Pickup - Opportunity. 9 talking about this. Today, I felt as if I was treated like family as I discussed my situation. .. 2019 PLATE VOLKSWAGEN TRANSPORTER SHUTTLE T32 2.0 TDI 102 BHP BLUEMOTION SWB 5DR 8 SEATER .. HIGH SPEC NO VAT EXAMPLE in Blue with Air Con , NO VAT ! VW Truck For Sale: Volkswagen Rabbit Pickup Classifieds | Parts, Specs 0, by TruckAds in California go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Justin S. was the salesman, Bryant B. provided the information to purchase a second key for the vehicle and Reece C. was the individual that I dealt with in the finance department. Has a lot of power (295hp) The sound system is awesome Comes with car play plus plays my music thru my Amazon accountBest car I ever owned and Ive owned a few as I am 73. Kenwood stereo, halogen lights. All vehicles come as standard WE HAVE A LARGE SELECTION OF SMALL AND MEDIUM SIZE VANS FOR SALE MOST WITH NO V.A.T. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Calls may be prerecorded. Charges 48,195 km Van Automatic 4cyl 2.0L Turbo Diesel Check car history Dealer comes to you The dealer brings the car to your home for you to inspect and test drive (Fees may apply so please check with the dealer). You can now contact sellers via call, email and whatsapp. Used Volkswagen Caddy Pick-Up 1.6 Single-Cab Club for sale in Gauteng We arrived with over 150 miles in reserve. Jonesborough, Washington County, TN. 1981 Volkswagen Rabbit Pickup by Colin Wood The engine is 2230 dual carbs with less than 5000 miles on new engine. All of these individuals made my experience in purchasing a used pickup very easy and pleasant. This incredible 1990 Caddy is in fabulous condition inside and out.A pleasure to drive the Caddy is silky smooth on the road it has been lovingly looked 2015 Volkswagen Caddy 1.6TDI ( 75PS ) C20 Startline ONLY 78000 MILES (NO VAT) DIRECT MAJOR COMPANY VEHICLE THAT'S ONLY COVERED 78000 WARRANTED MILES BY JUST We are pleased to offer this fantastic 2019 19 registered Nissan Navara N-Guard 2.3 Automatic finished in the stunning Twilight Grey metallic. West Coast Classics are proud to present a beautifully presented example of this 1975 Volkswagen Bus conversion tribute 23 Window Deluxe Samba Microbus with skylight windows and cloth sunroof, Fusion Motor Company proudly presents this 1980 VOLKSWAGEN WESTFALIA CAMPER. Runs and drives supe, This 1965 Volkswagen Type 2 is a US-market Microbus Deluxe model that has been converted to a 21-window, sunroof version after it was acquired by the current owner in 2015. 1981 Volkswagen Rabbit Pickup TRUCK 1981 Volkswagen Rabbit Pickup Pickup Brown FWD Manual TRUCK Still available at ListedBuy! Custom fit glass canopy, bed liner, rear slider. CLASSIC.COM is a trademark of CLASSIC.COM LLC. 4 900 km. There are no other Volkswagen Caddy for sale across all model years (1979 to 2021) and no 1980 Volkswagen Caddy right now. This form is protected by Google Invisible reCAPTCHABy clicking the 'Submit' button you acknowledge you have read and agree to abide by the carsguide Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy. Organise home delivery for your vehicle to be brought to your driveway, safely and conveniently. VW Truck For Sale - Facebook Super cool 1971 Volkswagen Riviera Pop top Camper Bus. by law, the Group Companies take no responsibility in relation to any of the Offers made by a third party. Used Volkswagen Caddy for sale - AutoScout24 The default interest rate included is an indicative rate and does not represent an offer by any lender to provide finance at this repayment rate. Automatic. Volkswagen Rabbit Pickup Truck Classifieds VAT No. 1st Generation (1980 - 1983) Volkswagen (VW) Rabbit Pickup Truck United States Classifieds - 1980 1.6L 5 Speed For Sale in Tempe, Arizona. Use the search box above or select vehicle year or location below to see current listings. I am very confident all will work out. Our automotive experts are here to help, If you're wondering, we've probably got the answer. Dealer charges may apply. | Volkswagen Golf Country for sale, One of the cleanest Corrados on the market? My sales guy greeted me with a smile and graciously took care of my car needs for 3 hours. TO PAY ALSO A LARGE SELECTION OF PICK UP TRUCKS NISSAN MITSUBISHI AND Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for VW Caddy 1.9D Pick Up MK2 Project - lots of work done! I work with Rex Caldwell at this dealership Something went wrong. Are you looking for a timeless classic that is both stylish and practical? 132 000 Km. Duncan Imports and Classic Cars (877) 339-5413 Christiansburg, VA 24073 (118 miles away) Related Article 10 Classic Cars You Can Buy for $15,000 or less Since its inception, the company has produced many different variations of vehicles. About NewsNow Classifieds Shopping Guide Your Ads Here, Newsnow Homepage About Us Advertise Press Contact Us Careers, Copyright 1997-2023 NewsNow Publishing Limited. It is easily distinguished by its Beetle shape. It is a ProS RWD. Please check with the seller to confirm if any additional fees or charges apply. 995.00. This beauty has a solid running CB code 1.7L and turns heads when we tak, 1972 westfalia, original motor, automatic. The van is finished, Is there any vehicle with as many stories to tell as the VW Microbus? The one thing I have noticed is that the car does not have 250 miles of range at full charge anymore. By clicking the 'Message dealer' button you acknowledge you have read and agree to abide by the Autotrader Terms & Conditions and Privacy Policy. No longer have the room due to a purchase of an electric vehicle - so sad to s, WHEN IT COMES TO PURCHASING A CLASSIC, WE UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN PREFERENCES. Open to negotiation and TRADES for a reliable AWD or 44 with cash for the difference either way. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. View basket for details. Interior was perfectly detailed and cleaned. What about nevertitled?. By This is the third car, we purchased. I also fitted an aftermarket hitch to the car so I can use a bike rack to get our family's bikes around town and to the trails. Everything was simple and the Carvana reps were very polite and helpful. The latest and future car tech from around the world, We're here to help you with any car issues. This is a 1982 VW rabbit pick up for sale ,it has a rust free body that has never been wrecked and with the tailgate that is in excellent shape . custom trailer hitch. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Very Rare. Fully caged from bed to hood. Lovely are to wait. This outstanding Volkswagen located here in the Nashville Tn showroom is a real pleasu, Gateway Classic Cars is proud to present this 1976 Volkswagen Westfalia. R 439 900. the experience was awesome! I was able to provide my deposit online for the truck and I'm glad I did because I heard that there was a lot of interest in the truck. Took his time helping me and making sure I was happy with my decision. For sale: Never-titled 1981 Volkswagen Rabbit Diesel Pickup Thats right, this 1981 Volkswagen Rabbit Diesel Pickup was never titled and still retains the factory certificate of origin from the original sellingdealership. This Riviera Camp mobile is in great original shape we bought it from the original owners and enjoyed it ever since and kept it in very well conditioned, 1972 Volkswagen Kombi Westfalia - titled, registered, passes emissions. Address: 1309, Shatha Tower, Media City, Dubai, UAE. It took awhile to adjust to the infotainment system. 5 R 418 400 R 8 344 p/m 2023 Volkswagen Caddy Kombi 1.6. Furthermore, this site is not responsible for the accuracy of the content posted here. ! Though it may look like a van from the outside this vehicle is more like a time machine ready to take you back to 1976., Gateway Classic Cars of Houston is proud to digitally present to you this groovy 1974 Volkswagen Westfalia! Dubicars.com @ 2023. These two classic pickups are known to fascinate . Still, the classic name tag is usually used to identify Caddy models of the first generation that were produced until 1984. Calculate the estimated monthly repayments. Unexceptional classifieds: Volkswagen Caddy pickup Please enter a number greater than 1000 and less than 50000. Highly recommend! 2023 Carsguide Autotrader Media Solutions Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. We empower classic and exotic car buyers, sellers, and enthusiasts with insights for the collector car industry - including market values, price comparisons, listing alerts and more. As, Gateway Classic Cars of Nashville Tennessee is proud to digitally present this sweet 1975 Volkswagen Bus. Manual. This 1980 Volkswagen sports: 2.0L air-cooled horizontally-opposed 4, 1964 Double Cab. Love, love, love this vehicle. This form is protected by Google Invisible reCAPTCHA. The current region targeted is America with segments by each state and city/area. One of the features of this site is to allow sellers of Volkswagen (VW) Rabbit Pickup to list their trucks for sale. of its related bodies corporate (collectively with CAMS, the Group Companies). This dealership has implemented a staff wellness and isolation policy to ensure the safety and comfort of their customers and employees. .. 2018 PLATE VOLKSWAGEN TRANSPORTER SHUTTLE T30 2.0 TDI BLUEMOTION SWB 8 SEATER .. NO VAT and LOW MLEAGE EXAMPLE in Blue with Air Con , Alloys , 8 Regrettably selling due to lack of space and owning two of them Bought it a few years ago as one of my dream cars with full intention to Restore it but life NO VAT ! While we typically charge at home, we've also charged over thirty times at Electrify America stations without fail--and quickly at that. Offers. Buy & Sell on Ireland's Largest Cars Marketplace. Bought our ID.4 on July 11, 2021. What's been recalled and why. Classified Ad. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. VW Caddy in excellent condition Mot until October 2023, serviced and maintained. RST Motors $35,490 VW Volkswagen Shifter Vintage T-Handle Bug Beetle Type 3 2023 Motorsport Marketing. Eli the sales agent had all the paper work ready for me when I got to the dealership in the evening. We do have a showroom with. Volkswagen Caddy Pick up for sale - February 2023 Gumtree.com Limited is an Appointed Representative of Compare The Market Limited who We will publish your ad within 48 hours as long is it meets our quality guidelines. Initial trim levels included the LX and Sportruck and competed with other small hybrid pickups such as the Ford Courier and Subaru Brat. Very easy to purchase, the entire thing happened over email and the papers were signed via overnight FedEx. | Volkswagen Corrado G60 for sale, For sale: Rally-look Volkswagen Type 3 Fastback. And theres no better way to do that than in a Westfalia camper. I bought it hoping to get it fixed up and make it my daily but its taking to long. After they were able to give me an incredibly accurate quote for my trade in and what my monthly payment would be for this truck, I decided that I wanted to purchase the vehicle. Use our search to find it. He is very knowledgeable 2021 Volkswagen Caddy TDI320 5 SWB Auto MY21 $43,898* Excl. Brian was the salesman that helped us out with our car purchase, he did a great job explaining everything and walking us through the process! I had a green 1981 VW Pickup Diesel for a number of years. Collection in person. Still happy!! This dealership follows health guidelines and practices safe distancing to ensure the safety and comfort of their customers and employees. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. I was offered a fair price and happy with the experience! Ten months since we bought our black ID.4 FE. Gumtree.com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of CarMoney Limited who Opens website in a new tab Great sound system. View car. Just now completed the 10k mile inspection service. Today is May 5, 2022 and 2,000 beautiful miles later. The VW bus scene has been and always will be a crutch to the classic car community., Gateway Classic Cars is excited to list this awesome 1970 Volkswagen Kombi in teal and white. The default loan term is an average loan term of 5 years. xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx. The first generation was produced until 1967, and it was equipped with four variations of the petrol engine. finance. Volkswagen Pickup Classic Cars for Sale - Autotrader Classics You have already been sent a confirmation email. Vw Caddy Life 2.0 Tdi Dsg 122ps Haddington, East Lothian Note: The price displayed for this vehicle (28495.00) is exclusive of VAT. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Less than 1 week later, the car was in my driveway. There are many posts about expensive electric bills, battery replacement cost and some so silly they arent worth mentioning. Change from one, 1980 Volkswagen Pick up, A very rare little Gem, 1 Southern California owner since new Upgraded with a 2.0 Litre Turbo Diesel motor from a Jetta and a 5 Speed manual transmission, HD cooling, Factory. Is like-new the newest condition a classic can be in? Excellent mechanical condition. upon request. B, 1977 Volkswagen transporter Westfalia. Love our ID.4. This dealer offers services that allow you to complete the deal with an online or telephone payment. Use the link below to create a post for our queue. 1980 Volkswagen Pickup - CLASSIC.COM Used Volkswagen e-Golf for sale in Tempe, AZ under $20,000 I'd recommend working with this group of people, especially if they have the vehicle that you're looking for at this dealership. Interest rates vary. For the safety and joy of everyone on Dubi Cars, only verified users can connect with sellers. The trade in value and purchase prices were fair, and I didn't have to haggle with a used car dealer. Please enter a number greater than 0 and less than 500000. show more Benton, PA 5 years at ebay.com 3 1981 VW Diesel Rabbit Truck pickup 94,821 diesel yellow manual Wondering how much air to put in your tyres? Volkswagen has been producing trucks, pickups, and utes since the 1950s; however, two of the most well-known classic pickups are used VW Caddy Mk1 and VW Type 2 vans. Please enter a number greater than 2 and less than 5. Note: The price displayed for this vehicle (24990.00) is exclusive of VAT. The Volkswagen Caddy is a series of activity vehicles built since 1979. WE WORK WITH OUR CLIENTS TO FIND THE RIGHT CLASSIC VEHICLE FOR THEM. New Volkswagen Caddy 2023 are available for sale in UAE. So take some extra time to explore the coo, 1969 Volkswagen Van in red 98% restored. It was very easy to trade in my old vehicle and get a new one delivered. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. Looking to test drive one of this dealers cars? Almost like new? [], Its a 1983 Rabbit Pickup with a round head light conversion, 2.0l 8v aba with approximately 80-100k miles, Techtonics Tuning 268 degree cam, mk4 intake manifold, 5 speed 020 transmission rebuilt approximately 20k miles ago, []. In some markets, the Caddy is known as the Rabbit Pickup. You can unsubscribe at any time. You wont need to do that again until you need to register for one of our transactional services. Used Volkswagen Caddy for sale Filter Results Volkswagen Caddy Sort by: Results 1 to 20 of 372 3,495 Blueline Motors, Streatham Volkswagen Caddy 1.6 TDI (102ps) C20 Van 2011/60 233,542 miles Manual Diesel Call dealer Check its history How much to insure? Buying or selling. (Private sale no vat) Collection in person. When you use this enquiry form your contact details will be forwarded to the seller so they can contact you directly. 1982. These two classic pickups are known to fascinate generations, which is also the reason why they continue to enjoy a massive share of used classic pickup Volkswagen classic cars. And now I have two with no space for the other one so this one needs a loving home. Gumtree.com Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, United Kingdom. Please enter a number greater than 0 and less than 500. Zuto home delivery on some or all of its cars. No EA in Branson, many L2 free public chargers are there. We have thousands of listings and a variety of research tools to help you find the perfect car . Detailed advice for you - the tradie - on what car is right for you and your job, Looking for an answer? The car loan provider will contact you shortly. Discover 172 New & Used Volkswagen Caddy Cars For Sale in Ireland on DoneDeal. Volkswagen Pickup For Sale - Carsforsale.com An enquiry has already been sent. Has surf board bars which i've never seen on another Caddy pickup! *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. She is a manual and the true miles are unknown. I love how the dash lights change color and feel confident that VW will stand behind its product should there ever be a problem. Gateway Classic Cars - San Antonio/Austin Showroom New Braunfels, TX Get a Free Vehicle History Report 1974 Volkswagen Pickup $ 35,000 $ 607 /mo* 1,000 miles Engine: F4 1.5L Powered by a diesel engine thats mated to a five-speed manual transmission, this VW comes fitted with a dealer-installed fiberglass bedcap. Buyer perspective: Talk to your salesperson face-to-face, from home or work with video chat. OMG!!! I will buy my next Jeep from Bill Luke on Camelback!!! I went to a few other dealerships and I felt like they were not being honest. I am loving it. The Caddy pickup was the result of R&D work on Golf variations with both an estate and pickup model created. Browse Volkswagen e-Golf vehicles in Tempe, AZ for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $20,000. Get the app for the best Gumtree experience, Copyright 2000-2023 Gumtree.com Limited. Family focused reviews and advice for everything family car related. Free 126000 miles. Since I have the RWD I am waiting for my reserved AWD to be delivered, if given a bargain for my 1st edition as a trade in, I will trade up to the 2022, if not I'd be just as happy keeping my 1st edition. Its just like being at the dealership without the traffic or the crowds. It is now about 220. | Volkswagen Type 181 for sale, Original black plate California car | Volkswagen Type 3 Squareback for sale, Is electricity the key to trouble-free maintenance? are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 452589. Everything was very easy and quick. The low cost of operating the car means that we'll usually drive this car on our road trips instead of our minivan, as we can also fit all the luggage we need in the spacious cargo area. This camper is completely UNRESTORED and CLEAN. 97 cars for sale. These have been temporarily saved. Privacy Settings, Additionally while we do our best to update this site regularly there is no guarantee of this or the continued operation of the site. 1980 Volkswagen Rabbit 1.6L 5 Speed Pickup Truck For Sale Tempe, AZ Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} CarsGuide Autotrader Media Solutions Pty Ltd, trading as. Everything works on this bus. NO rust. Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. Manual. Use Classics on Autotrader' intuitive search tools to find the best classic car, muscle car, project car, classic truck, or hot rod. Used Car. We do drain the battery down until it reaches yellow or 40 miles remaining and charge it at home on a level 2 - 40amp charger. Finance and trade-in are also available. 2005 Volkswagen Caddy 1.6 For Sale $11,990 Manual Commercial | carsguide It was based on the Volkswagen Group A1 platform which was also shared with the Golf MK1. All rights reserved. This dealership offers I was very happy that my recent oil change service was faster than I expected. Unsure of your car's maximum towing capacity? Disclaimer: Please view Autotraders personal information Collection Statement. Volkswagen Caddy Pickup | in Newbury, Berkshire | Gumtree Note: The price displayed for this vehicle (22990.00) is exclusive of VAT. Are you looking to buy your dream classic car? We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. Completely restored mechanically over last few years. I have a place in my heart for this dealership. Here are their main features: The Volkswagen Caddy pickup is a successor to the Type 2 pickup bus and both these pickups made their mark in the history books. Looking for tips on how to carry or travel with your family? 1981 Rabbit Caddy Pickup Truck: $9200 Mon Feb 27, 2023 1:02 pm USA - Denver, Colorado Map Seller: V_dubber87: 1990 Fox Wagan Gl: 2000.00 reduced . 1950 to 1986 Volkswagen Rabbit Trucks for Sale