Hi! 12. So instead, use a plastic spoon. The product is called Advanced TRS (I buy the 3-pack in glass bottles, which is a big money savings). Once per day. I hope thats helpful, too! Everyday- for 3 mths. Thanks a lot in advance. In mice studies, BC has been found to absorb certain thyroid hormones (T3 and T4), resulting in the alleviation of hyperthyroidism. Too much sebum can lead to acne. Bentonite clay, which is made from volcanic ash, is one of the best healing clays out there. Timing and cautions provided. When my son was about 7 he had a plugged saliva duct in his mouth. The amount can be doubled, tripled etc. With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Our clay also has 60+ trace minerals horses need to stay healthy and improve hydration. The millions of pores in bentonite clay draw in radioactive contaminants. There are no pores in the Bentonite clay, it adsorbs particles not absorbs them. Thank you for your reply. Hi can BC reach the bladder? The liver plays a central role in gut health issues, more than medical communities know. Once dissolved, the blender contents can be added to the bath water. Is it ok to injest the bentonite clay mixed with some water, but as a paste? This article is based on scientific evidence, written by experts and fact checked by our trained editorial staff. . How To Use Healing Clay For Dogs - Dogs Naturally They say it is ok to take AT THE SAME TIME Im taking their other product to repopulate the intestinal flora and kill the candida.. so taking a probiotic and other medication for the yeast removal. Radiation exposure is all around us. The vibrational resonance of the electromagnetic energy of clay in stimulating blood flow and circulation has a lingering essence. Some people also choose to use BC as a supplement, since the clay is a natural source of important dietary nutrients. The cons are that it can bind with and carry out other supplements or drugs you may be administering (I had to take him off Platinum Performance CJ as he was constantly urinating), and that some clays can contain impurities (including heavy metals). This was very insightful to read as I had no idea you could take bentonite clay internally. 10 natural and home remedies for ulcers - Medical News Today I have been suffering a relapse of CFS/ME/Fibro ONLY WORSE than I could imagineafter toxic mold poisoning. Stomach ulcers ; Antibiotic-resistant infections ; Infection of other tissues by gut . Yes he recommended I take it to help my severe constipation and to remove toxins. So, its a bit easier with their product. realky cleanes you out ,it is the best!!!! Thank you! It is specific for removal of dead candida. Hi, I take Lipitor for high cholesterol, can I take clay as well? Hi Dianne! Why you should eat clay - Thank Your Body To date, no controlled, human studies exist to reflect this benefit. Im interested in incorporating bentonite clay into my daily diet by consuming it as mentioned above in a glass of water. Bentonite clay can also eliminate food allergies, food poisoning, colitis, viral infections, and parasites. Love your website and writing / info . Thanks for the informative article! I wouldnt store it in the direct sun, though, so fine to put in a cupboard. I have a question regarding supplementation along with the clay in the morning. About Redmond ClayRedmond Clay is an old "Home Remedy" that generations of people have used for a variety of ailments. Soothing GERD and stomach ulcers: 1.5 g daily for 2 weeks ; Reducing cholesterol and blood lipids: 6 - 9 g daily for 2 months ; . How to Make and Use an Herbal Poultice | Wellness Mama What are the benefits of bentonite clay? It has natural swelling abilities, swelling 1518 times its dry size when combined with water, making it an effective hole plug.. Required fields are marked *. Make sure to only ingest bentonite clay thats food grade. A day, a week? This keeps the charge of BC from reacting with the metal of the bowl/spoon, which will change its effects. Bentonite clay is a naturally alkaline substance that has been used medicinally for centuries. To make a larger portion of Bentonite Clay water that you can drink daily, but only make once a week or so, follow this recipe: Your email address will not be published. diarrhoea or constipation. Then condition and style as you normally would. Why This Vet Treats Equine Ulcers With Daily Gold | A Redmond Story People use clay for diarrhea and other stomach disorders, mouth sores, detoxification, and other conditions. It may also help support hair growth, make hair shinier, reduce dandruff, and prevent infections that can affect the scalp. Its also capable of speeding up healing time of wounds, in some cases even when prescription antibiotics are not able to help solve the problem. Best wishes! Much of the immune system actually lives inside of the gut microbiome, and when the gut wall is compromised, toxins are better able to leach into the bloodstream and cause serious problems. But will switch to filtered water if necessary. I At first I thought it was just a sip every day must have read a bit too fast! So far he's done very well on it and if it's working or not, he seems much better. This is absolutely fascinating Megan! Your liver absorbs the medication, which is a natural function because its role is to absorb toxins. Ingredients 2-3 tablespoons (or more as needed) of fresh or dried herbs, healing clays or activated charcoal as needed Enough hot water to form a thick paste Organic cheesecloth or cloth for covering I love what youre trying, and may these methods really make a breakthrough. But the person who shared about was having her husband who had cancer drink the clay daily. What Is Kaolin Clay? When health goals have been reached some patients consume an ounce of clay water every 2-3 days for maintenance. Bentonite Clay: 14 Health Benefits and Usage Tips - Doctors Health Press In addition to increasing ones water intake, starting slow may be the best approach for avoiding constipation as well as seeing the benefits bentonite clay has to offer. The clay . Bentonite clay is sponge-like and able to absorb forty times its own weight in positively charged substances (such as toxins and pathogens) throughout the alimentary canal. Hi Barbara, The benefits will be slightly different, but it is good to go with whats right for your body. Medicinal clay is used word wide as an effective treatment for arthritis, cataracts, diabetic neuropathy, pain, wounds, diarrhea, stomach ulcers, animal and insect bites, acne, anemia alcoholism and for digestive conditions. Bentonite clay is used for hair conditioning and styling because its minerals help to moisturize, soften and defrizz hair, especially curly hair, according to anecdotal evidence. I have my whole family on it). Gastric ulceration. Thank you once again, Megan, for sharing so much of your research. Bentonite clay reduces the puffiness by absorbing the excess fluids and as such reducing any inflammation. Bentonite clay energizes! I am at a loss as to what to do to get this flare to leave and let me get back to my healthy and happy life. And yet we try so hard to live clean and stay healthy. Thanks for informing me! Best wishes! 4.3 . (source) I like to think it may give us more beautiful and abundant heads of hair too! I currently bought the redmond daily gold bentonite clay product to try. I was blown away by the health changes she shared that happened from consuming it. As explained more below, these include: Bentonite clay benefits your body in several key ways: BC can help to reduce the negative effects of toxins that we encounter everyday, such as those given off from paint, cleaning supplies, markers, substances used in building homes, low-quality unpurified water, and even pesticides. and health. If you make a larger amount to be used over a period of time, add some hydrogen peroxide to your water. dizziness. It has an innate electromagnetic negative charge, hearkening back to its volcanic origins. Common external uses include poultices, mud packs, detox baths, and skin care recipes. I drink mostly filtered water and purified water, however we make our coffee with tap water. Over the last few years, I have had three CT Scans with contrast, a nuclear stress test, mammogram, ultrasounds, x-rays and an angiogram. But because calcium bentonite is a non-swelling bentonite, it doesnt serve the same purposes for industrial uses. My post is not meant to be one-sided. Posted by GT (Vero Beach, Florida) on 08/24/2007. Here we discuss why and how to drink bentonite clay: Bentonite clay provides minerals to the body, even while it helps to repair the gut and detoxify the system. The clay is feed at the rate of . This regimen can be taken long term or short term, depending on an individuals health goals and challenges. Your doctor will not tell you or even do any research. I just realized that I was supposed to drink the whole thing each time! Redmond Clay - more info available here. Additionally, by removing harmful toxins and bad bacteria in your intestines, you are allowing your guts good bacteria to flourish. stomach ache. is it better or not? Its an extreme immune-suppressant (source). So very interesting! Use apple cider vinegar to mix your mask instead of water. Consult your practitioner to be sure of whats right for your body. Be cautious about trying any bentonite clay detox or diet products, since BC should not be ingested in large quantities because of the way it expands in the body. I cant say for sure, but based on your description, yes, the clay will help to expel internal toxins. Magic! Another question I have relates to the lead content in bentonite clay. I will do a tsp per day but am not sure how to approach the long term as to whether to take it every day or not. I had no idea you could drink this! I just started the clay regime and a food journal. If the finger ulcer gets infected, that definitely warrants talking to a doctor. Thank for your useful information very helpful. Thanks! I have suffered from severe constipation since I was young. After consuming bentonite clay, its best to wait 60 minutes to eat, allowing it to sweep through the stomach and do its good work, unaffected by the acidity required for digestion. Based on my own ingestion of bentonite clay and reading extensively on the topic, psyllium husk may be unnecessary. What is bentonite clay used for? Im on day two and I dont know if Im feeling better from some detoxing or if its from not eating certain foods (been doing some food elimination) First night took 1tablespoon mixed in 10oz of water at 4am (as recommended by my mother-in-law who told me about the clay) on an empty stomach. Bentonite will also help to remove parasites from your bowel and is a very powerful bowel cleanser. In some skin complaints, internal use of clay may also be of benefit. Wanna use bentonite on your next detox? One caution in drinking clay water is that if taken daily it may pull nutrients out of the intestines, so best to use it more sporadically, like 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, e.g. Consult your functional or naturopathic physician. Due to its properties, it soothes pain and absorbs gas and toxins. Try Daily Gold Stress Relief! Eventually, they are both eliminated from the body. But I am wondering if it will help them at this point even though it is now 11 days since they have been exposed. Most sources recommend bentonite clay on its own, at least to start, which I found to work well. Then, it goes right into your body. Its used to treat many different conditions affecting the skin to the digestive system. I recommend you find a great functional doctor. A wolf rescue who sells holistic remedies for pets, suggested Bentonite Clay to detox the poison from these pills from my dogs. Bentonite clay is used for hair conditioning and styling because its minerals help to moisturize, soften and defrizz hair, especially curly hair, according to anecdotal evidence. Here I want to briefly address concerns about the safety of consuming bentonite clay. Upon binding, BC is able to help remove meats, toxins, chemicals and impurities from the gut, skin and mouth. Bentonite clay can remove toxins from the body and help treat oily skin. A stomach ulcer, also called a gastric ulcer, is an open sore that develops in your stomach lining. Benefits of drinking bentonite clay? Healing of the digestive system, excretion of toxins, improved organ function, increased nutrition from food, oxygenation of cells, antibacterial (can replace antibiotics in some cases). Cline Robert, in Equine Sports Medicine and Surgery (Second Edition), 2014. Its also low-cost andenvironmentally safe because it contains no chemicals, additives or toxins. Thank you so much for your info. Calcium-b clay has a rectangular shape that adds to its adsorptive properties. Bless You and Your Family! Treat stomach problems, like ulcers Treat hemorrhoids As a salve to treat open wounds As a salve to treat acne, eczema, and dermatitis Not surprisingly, Bentonite or Montmorillonite clay has been found capable of killing harmful bacteria and pathogens. When ingested into the body, either in a drink form or by eating the clay, its vitamins and minerals are absorbed similarly to how a supplement would be. A simple bentonite clay mask can be made with clay and water. And then 2 ounces twice daily, once in the morning and once at night. Thanks for sharing your experience, Barbara! Q&A: Clay-Based Products and Diatomaceous Earth as Nutritional This plant material is effective for many as a laxative. Aw good, that clarifies lol. Thank you so much for the info! Put bentonite clay and about 2 ounces of filtered water in 2-4 cup mason jar with plastic or coated metal screw-on lid. Ill let you know about the results plan on starting in the morning. When combined with magnesium, BC has been shown to improve the purity of tap water, which leads to some promising possibilities for using it in the future as a widespread cost-effective water purification method. Like more frequent bowel movements? While bentonite clay will firm up loose stools, it will likely not cause constipation unless there is old fecal matter in the colon and not enough water is consumed (source). Bentonite clay is quite useful for sequestering mycotoxins. Heres my distributor link (I became a distributor because so many of my clients were using it, and I love it so much): https://meganstevens.mycoseva.com If you decide to purchase: Youll need to click the Shop Now button. Too much could potentially result in bentonite clay side effects including disruption of normal digestion and problems with absorption of vital nutrients. So with the recipe, will the clay not work if you leave it for more then 6 hours? This power allows bentonite clay to ignite cells with improved function and balance, revitalizing the whole body. 1 Some polyphenols help to heal stomach lining ulcers faster, while others have antibacterial effects and help kill H. pylori. Ive just started to drink the bentonite solution. Psyllium husk can effectively help to move the clay and toxins out of the system. Best option aside from glass bottles (not practical for hiking with)? Daily Gold powder is safe and effective for everyday gut support. The company recommends doing the spray for 6 months minimum to see various effects from the beginning and then as you continue. . as I research and have studied for decades to find out the best to take especially at the age of 69. Hi Rita, You could make a batch and leave it at room temp, in a dark spot, like a cupboard, and then make a new batch, for up to a week. To start you can take up to a tablespoon a day mixed with juice on an empty stomach or at least an hour before . Bentonite clay needs to be given on an empty stomach and not to be fed food, herbs or medications until at least 2 hours after consumption. Bentonite Healing Clay $ 9.00 - $ 16.00 Helps to heal ulcers, helps prevent tying up, lines the stomach and digestive tract. Thank you! Laboratory tests indicate elevated levels of lead. Redmond Clay works inside the stomach to bind itself to harmful toxins. Make sure if you are taking it internally, the kind you purchase specifies that the clay is safe for internal use. In vitro studies indicate that micronized zeolite inhibits protein kinase B, induces expression of tumor suppressor proteins (19) , and limits reactive oxygen species effects . Its a little spendy, but I think its worth it. What would your routine be if taking it for yourself? Im starting myself on diatomaceous earth and bentonite clay now to clean my insides out. Ive had charcoal before, especially after food poisnoning and I hear its good for hangovers but not other clays.