Included in this years, Hosted by the Model T Ford Club of San Diego Contact Person:Janna Laughon (619)933-6205, jannalaughon@gmail.com. Engine Block There will be an opening event hosted by, Starts with Friday evening reception. I live in Bartow, Florida. OBO Call Jeff Bezotte 262-818-6904, For Sale: Six - 19 wheels, powder coated red. Insert bearings and Mitchel transmission upgrades. Interior is in good condition B- but no tears, etc, just old. These are the 10 best classic cars you can purchase for under $15,000. You may then click on the NEW AD FORM below. Model T Ford Club of America | Richmond IN - Facebook Classifieds - Vehicles; Services; Forum Support Questions; OT - Off topic; 2018 & prior Forums; Vintage Ford Magazine; I have driven it and it runs and drives nice. It still has the original seat covers over the original cloth. SOLD!!!! Vehicle is located on an acreage 1 mile west of Calgary Alberta CANADA. Engine Crankcase Very solid. Original solid steel body and fenders with no rust. No Texting. Solid sheet metal and good tires and tubes. Contact Ryan @ 1-403-470-4137 or email chachula@shaw.ca The Swap Meet - The Ford Barn Tom Eklund, tom.eklund@comcast.net, (224) 325-2518, Warrenville, Illinois Wanted - 1929 Roadster External trunk Looking for a external straight back trunk for a '29 model A roadster, in good condition. Box is pristine white, no yellowing or dirt. 1927 powder coated wire wheels. Thanks Steve and John. E-mail questions to Art Young at kart47@ptd.net, or call anytime at 717/648-3070 or 717/938-1016 (Posted 10/03/2007) Early 1930 Model A Ford boattail speedster. Do not know who he was. It has a 4cyl Ford engine and metal spoke wheels. All Rights Reserved. Interior and tires in fair condition. The transmission, driveshaft, front and rear axles are rebuilt. Is disassembled. :lol: NOS. $8,800. Needs nothing. 5,488: 13,037: Model-A. Have many more pictures if needed, open valve engine with 5 ball carb, sidecurtains, new tires, top. This year the entire historic DepotDistrict is again joining in the fun andmaking it a community event. 109,342: 290,940: Model-T. Model-T parts, cars, and other goods right here! oldest ads at the bottom. Model T Classifieds - Facebook Send me your needs and I will see if Ive got it. Clear Ohio title. Wisconsin Chapter Model A Club Wanted and For Sale Ford Model A Cars $18,000 or best offer. interior is good. The Model T Ford Club of America strives to preserve and promote the Model T Ford for future generations by educating people of all ages in the history, lore, and skills of maintenance of the car that put World on wheels. This is an excellent vehicle for a restoration project, due to it's condition and completeness. Check out eBay item #115395561875 for very nice, completely original non-running1926 Model T Fordor restoration project. Austin. Pictures available upon request, Cyril Mayne,616-485-9734orCyrilcatering@gmail.com(MI), This Model T was always garaged from new and shows no signs of ever having any rust issues, all the wood is original, only having required cleaning and painting, presenting as like new condition, 1962 Car Trailer with Hand Winch, Ramps, & Title, 11-foot carrying capacity and 3,000 gvwr - great for a Model T! 1927 powder coated wire wheels. Looking for a special part? Sign in now to prevent your Saved Listings from expiring. Join us on a circle tour of Northern Indiana and Southwestern Michigan, beginning in Auburn, Indiana, home of the National Automotive and Truck Museum, and the Early Ford V8 Foundation Museum. It still has the original upholstery on the seat, covered with a gunny sack. One T riveted rear axle (1913/14), needs work. Brake Cables The top and visor are like new. No connection to this posting. All glass is good. BARNFIND. New Brass Works radiator, New 1915 Hood ( I have the original hood), Distributor, Ruxtell, Large Rocky mountain brakes, New Top and door panels. 4 matching wards riverside tires. Model T (and older) - Antique Automobile Club Of America For sale 1924 Model T Roadster. Located Middletown PA near Harrisburg PA Intl Airport. The coupe body needs a lot of TLC. Car is sold, thank you for your interest. It runs and drives good. Model A Ford Club of America Welcome to the MAFCA Web Site The Model A Ford Club of America, Inc. (MAFCA) is dedicated to the restoration, preservation and enjoyment of the Ford Model A and AA cars and trucks, as manufactured from 1928 through 1931. Fenders, hood, radiator, and brass are all reproduction. It was used as a commercial garden truck. This car was clocked by my wife in our 1972 Vette doing 92 MPH off of Norris hill in Montana in 1997 after the build. About This Website: Engine and transmission professionally rebuilt less than 350 miles ago. Front wheel bearings new. $21,000OBO. Andalucite blue with French Grey accents, rebuilt motor and runs perfectly. 1929 Model A depression era pickup. Description: Please include the following information in the body of your post: Year, Make, Model, Description, Photos - lots of photos! Post it here! NO TEXTING. this coupe will fit a large tall man. Orginal body seats expt seaT cushions. Asking $30,000This was the premier wooden body offered in the 1920s and 30s. Continue to feel free to comment all you like, it just keeps my ad hovering more at the top to get more attention. Only MTFCA members can post in the Vehicle Classifieds on the Forum. Located in S. Mn. how about 3400.00 with clear title if not going to t bay, Bob. The cost is $50 per ad. Very nice shape, engine rebuilt prior to his acquiring it. Located in Oswego, IL. Engine Mount Copyright 1996-2023 Model A Ford Club of America, Inc. Ads are posted for at least 90 days, with the newest ads at the top and the Why Black Paint Coils Plus boxes of extra parts. No bondo anywhere. More photos on request. SOLD 1926 fun wagon - open express cool & cute great speedster project, For Sale 1914 Shop Built Model T Fire Chiefs Chemical Car. Original solid steel body and fenders with no rust. $13,500 Dealership CC-1698814 1927 Ford Model T Just thought there might be some interest here in Lizzy Land, 1917 MODEL T FORD TOURING; Casting Date 5-1-17; Serial #1901405. Please contact me with questions, or request for pictures. Asking price is $18,000. Privacy Policy. 402-360-4235. FS 1919 Model T Ford coupe. Here are the details you gear heads will want:Engine - Not original and 327 cubic inch 1962 - 1965 Chevrolet V8 mo, This Nostalgic beauty is as eye-catching as any performance car built. Up to 3 Model A's may be advertised in any calendar year. Powered by Invision Community, Himico 1923-24 Eng/Trans oeplacement Plan, Ford Model T stewart warner speedometer model 490. Shock, carbs, light rails, many other parts, call with your needs and wants. Model T Ford Club of America. I have owned the Hose Wagon in excess of 6 years. Al 403-274-4474 ariise2@telusplanet.net, For Sale: 1919 Model T C-Cab - Starts and runs well. An unusual chance to own a very rare and desirable T. Link to photo album with many photos. Post it here and let the membership help ya find it! Sheet metal, drive train and wood bed is newly rebuilt. click on his name in the ad. Has high compress head, Ruckstell rear axle and Rocky Mountain brakes. I need some time to get it out for more pictures, thats the main reason for the delay. Skip to content. The interior is the 1927 original, but the car comes with a complete new Classtique upholstery kit.Contact: Jim ClausenPhone: 612-269-4771Email: Jclausen8@gmail.com, Runs well, rebuilt motor, and coil box. FS: 27 FRAME & MOTOR - 24 ROADSTER PICKUP. The Riverside/Corona Chapter of the Model \"T\" Ford Club of America will be hosting a membership drive and promoting their upcoming 42nd Annual Swap Meet held July 11 & 12th at Placentia Lane, east of Riverside Avenue/Main St., Riverside, CA. Non-members may also place classified ads. Photos that are at least 250KB in size work the best. Asking price - $15,000 CDN. Early Ford V-8 Club of America PO Box 1715 Maple Grove, MN 55311, USA. Chapter editors: feel free to use them in your newsletters. The annual membership fee is $10.00 per family. Coils by Patterson , Potter NH carb, new wiring, flat tube radiator, new roller timer, newer upholstery, good tires, Prus high compression, and new cotton bands. 1923 Ford Model T Bucket 357 cu in engine with 350 TH auto. MAFCA is a not-for-profit corporation with members and local affiliated chapters all over the globe. Antique Automobile Club of Americamembership is not required, but encouraged. For Sale: 1931 Slant Window, project car, body rust free, good fenders, gas tank, running gear, frame, painted and many other parts included. Set up for safety, dependability and touring, this T has seen several upgrades that greatly enhance driveability without sacrificing its vintage character -- namely, 1923 Ford TBucket With the emergence of the hot roddding trend,enthusiasts were looking everywhere for the next cool vehicle to customize. Also has new fenders, splash aprons and hood. Late V8 parts, cars, and other goods right here! Never any repair on the body. MAFCA members may place FREE classified ads on this web site. Any condition can be rough. The mechanics were a labor of love by my dad many years ago and I am just not going to get around to finishing it. All the lights, signals and horn work. SOLD Canadian built 1914 RHD Model T Ford C Cab. Will consider all 403-710-7018, joelumberguy@gmail.com. It's Had a couple of wood repairs over the years, not a show car, but a good driver. on the date below. We hope you enjoy looking through our site, and we invite you to join us! Model T Ford Club of America. Please stop by and check out the fantastic member Model \"T,s\" and a few Model \"A\'s\" as well. or $401/mo. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. Model A exhaust and intake manifolds. The paint looks original, the back fenders were painted later. . In the fall of 1908, Ford Motor Company introduced car that would put the world on wheels with its new Model T, the model that made Ford Motor Company into an industrial powerhouse. Please renew ASAP so you don't miss an issue of our award-winning magazine The Restorer. $14,750. Model A exhaust and intake manifolds. Portland Swap Meet. February 13 - Take a look at the 2023 MAFCA National Tour in this week's video! Located in S. Mn. Contact Dennis SOLD Price Drop as I need to make room for a prewar T. I have a nice driving 23 in great shape with recent upgrades. Model A four door in nice condition. brass claxon horn and headlight lenses. The lines on the back of the bucket indicate a roadster body. Cheers, Bill, Posting for a friend alan.jpg alan2.jpg alan3.jpg alan5.jpg alan6.jpg. Helping a friend who is selling the car. Wheels are very good and finished natural. The car sold yesterday and is headed for Michigan. Model A Ford Assembly Plants and Body Numbers Model A Vendors Technical Information & indexes Body Styles 1928 to 1929 Closed 1928 to 1929 Open 1928 to 1931 Commercial 1930 to 1931 Closed 1930 to 1931 Open Books and Manuals Listing Chassis Information Cutaway Chassis Clutch and Transmission Information Differential Information Riding on orange steel spoked wheels. I just listed my 1915 Model T Racer on the B.A.T. Says he is out of Sandy, Utah but probably more like the UAE. Click Here . Has correct 1912-1913 parts. Post Classified Ads; Shop the Online Store; User Login. Tags: Please use the tags provides in addition to putting them in the subject. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. Brake Rods Pictures are available to your text or email. Chassis is correct for 1915. Mutual connection through family was the only reason I was able to sell so quickly. Runs good. Too many new and extra parts to list here. I can try or text me at 630-608-3978. This month's article can be found on the Era Fashion Articles page. I also have two videos. Good solid car, good tires and wheels, newly done upholstery, clean motor with new coils, manifold and lots of little parts. These cookers were never produced for these carbs. In NE Nebraska. It's a 1923 Canadian coupe, it's been stored for the last few years, but is in good running condition. This is a driver! good condition: Ames, EAFM, GIM, Spartan, Stewart Warner. WTB. thumbnail larry's depot hack.jpg Listing for club member in declining health.1925 Depot Hack excellent condition,pictures speak for them selves.Ruckstell axle left hand shift,complete set of curtains.$ 15000.00 thumbnail rear depot hack.jpg thumbnail larry's depot hack.jpg IMG_4399 (1).JPG IMG_4400.JPG IMG_4403.JPG, No rear seating,does have rocky mountain brakes,very well cared for car. For Sale - 1918 Southern Wide Track Couplet. Car has a slightly wider wheelbase (~4 inches), which was originally designed for following cotton wagon ruts in the road. Motor was rebuilt to a short block. And yes, I know early cars didnt have starters and I know later ones without demountables didnt have No I don't know the seller and yes it may be a bit high until you look at what he's done to the car. Over 20 years of collecting parts, multiple design changes until I was pleased. Im still looking for a reliable 1917-21 T touring car with original engine and running condition. Model-A parts, cars, and other goods right here! Selling to buy a T. 1929 Model A 45 Roadster. For sale 1926 Model T Ford touring car. Alum hogshead, no pedals or transmission. You're in the right joint! We sold the farm, so I lost my storage there. Save me a trip. We found this one years back in Akron, Ohio. I know the later Ts didnt come with lamps, and the early ones didnt come with starters or de-mountables, but they were options and some guys added whats needed. Some new paint, some original paint; in good condition. You will see contact information then click on private message. This page is for world wide outreach to those who have an interest in the Model A hobby through posting of photos and encouraging dialogue between enthusiasts. Listing for a friend in Dallas area. Original solid steel body and fenders with no rust. All rights reserved. I can get it to pop but not stay running. Call or text Bruce 403-507-5199, For Sale: 1923 Rootlieb Hood, Sidelights, other parts available, For Sale: 1914 Right Hand Drive Model T 'C' Cab. The Model T Ford Club of America rolls through rippling heatwaves as they drive Highway 206 on Monday, July 12, 2021, in Mead, Wash. (Tyler Tjomsland/The Spokesman-Review) By Emma Epperly. Don't forget to tell us who is in the photo and where it was taken. -Rebuilt engine w/ Scat crank, Stipe 280 cam, alum pistons, McEachern bronze timing gear, rebuilt trans, improved Jack Rabbit clutch, two external oilers, Bergs's radiator, & other features. I am posting this for a friend that is asking $15,000.00 OBO. Non-members may also place classified ads. Gayle Musolf, of Seattle, takes in a novel in the back of . $750 OBO Call Jeff Bezotte 262-818-6904, Email: wheelingthea@yahoo.com with comments or questions, Wisconsin Chapter, Model A Ford Club of America. Runs and drives great!. Wheel Hubs (Rear) As well, I have a pair of sidelights for sale. Looking for that hard to find Model-T part? Its a 1916 Touring with new lamp rims and chimney tops. I have put new tires, tubes and flaps in it. Additional ads may be submitted Its a great car, more accurate and complete than most, and a strong runner. New starter bendix. All new body wood done by Ray Wells in California. Mint condition, Upholstery: a new upholstery kit was installed for both front & back seats including fold down top. We use cookies and browser activity to improve your experience, personalize content and ads, and analyze how our sites are used. FS 3/4 Scale Depression Street Legal Race Car Project. To review the MAFCA Media Advertising policy, click here. Classified Ads Click here for the full details of our Advertising Guidelines For non-members, Model A cars and related items only. Saskatoon, Sk. ! Powered by vBulletin We will travel the Indiana countryside of the Amish and Mennonites. Club Directory - Oldride He had it repainted, and looks great. Open to any reasonable offer. Call 1-508-932-9206. Body work almost complete. Original wood is good. Classifieds - Model A Restorers Club The top is fully Where the heck is Gary W in Arizona who was looking for a car??? I Mr. McGowan said it all for me and I REALLY appreciate that!!! Like new interior. The engine, transmission, and rear end completely rebuilt by Clarence Levy of Riverside, CA in 1996. Engine Specifications, Hood five07 458 677eight. The Radiator shell, apron, headlight and bar, bumpers and brackets, complete dash, complete steering FS all original Model AA ford truck. Engine highly modified (not in car and new). He is a scammer and wants you to Zelle him money for parts and then even send a shipping invoice. Contact MAFCA Headquarters (562) 697-2712 Monday - Friday from 10AM to 4PM Pacific time. $4500.00. 1-800-321-1931. email: parts@modelastore.com. turns over, mounted in motor stand made from model T frames parts, includes radiator made in Winnipeg, looks Industrial, firewall, coil box with mounted key, coils, hood, and carb. One very nicely restored 27' Fordoor Sedan. They will accept your payment and give you an advertiser number. Hasnt been on the road in many years. Classifieds - Parts - Page 162 - MTFCA Forum It still has the original wood floor boards in very good condition. Lots more pictures with the eBay listing. Scam Warning: Wanted to Buy, 1917 Coupelet or 1918 Coupe ONLY!!! SOLD: 1924 Ford Model T, 3 door touring car for sale. Would prefer Midwest area as I live in KC area. The wood box is in very good shape. MAFCA - Model A Ford Club of America - Facebook . I have all the paperwork and receipts for all the parts Clarence purchased plus pictures of all the work he did at different stages of rebuild. Left: our award-winning magazine The Restorer. for details about the car. Listed as 1920 but clearly a late 22 or 23 touring car with a 1921 engine. Model A Ford Horns: 200+ unrestored prices start at $80.00 each. Top wood as well as fabric is new. AoftheDay@mafca.com. T wood felloewheels 30 x 3 , and some demountable wheels. BOX 355 HUDSON, NC 28638-0355 PHONE: 828.728.5758 EMAIL: mtfci.exe.dir@modelt.org *LIMITED SUPPLY* ONLY $20 (Before Shipping) 2023 Annual Tour Flyer 2023 Annual Tour Website! It's a driver NH carb. Runs, shifts and drives very good. The coupe body needs a lot of TLC. 19A5BEF1-2C40-4BCD-BD60-C4B2DEE4AE0F.jpeg. Call Ryan at 443-562-4258: located in MD. Looking for that hard to find Late V8 part? Terms Of Service. Reversed wheels with wide white walls. I have more pics but this forum is not easy to post. title in my name. Tires good. Drove all the way with her from Dallas and only had to change out the water pump, ignition wires, carburetor, mag and radiator :shock: Just as a consumer corner- I was contacted by a guy going by Reece & his wife Mayshell Wilson and claimed to have, and provided, pics of a 1926 Roadster. Comes with many extra parts as well. No affiliation to vehicle but have his permission to post. Motor was rebuilt to a short block. Very nice wood cab. Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements). AC Brakes, relined in 2021. No longer on market, sold 1919 touring in great running and looking condition, For Sale 1924 Ford Model T Coupe - $9650.00, FS 1924/25 Roadster for restoration - SOLD, Sold Model T Ford brass radiator chassis with rebuilt drive train, 1926 Speedster For Sale - The Car is Sold Thanks for your interest, F-S 1919 Model T Ford Touring car, A.C. Includes the metal bows for the retractable roof. Do you want to do a puzzle with YOUR photo? Search for members; . Was restored by a great MTFCI member Marvin Roth. Commercial Wood Fired Pizza oven installed on the bed. Eric Gator Gould, Monroeville, AL Home: 251-765-2677. If you are a current member, go to your profile , and enter your membership number in the MTFCA Number box. Only the body is from a Model T. 26 Coupe For Sale Dark green body with natural 21 in wood wheels. 2767 South Tejon St. Englewood, CO 80110. Original 1927 Model T Ford $13,500 obo 4dr sedan a veteran of many tours. From the Studio of Farmhouse Creative . "MAFCA makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials or products included on this site. Needs windshield glass and top, plus needs to be tuned and timed. For more information on our club or our museum, you . A veteran of many tours. Topic: Put either "FS" for "For Sale" or "WTB" for "Want to Buy" in the topic line along with the year, make and model, etc. Drive anywhere. Not Registered Yet? Clear title, and Driven on . Engine Painting This car comes finished in a very vivid and nice color yellow with the glass body being manufactured by, Burn up the quarter mile in this classic interpretation of the Tbucket rod! If the new purchaser wishes to restore/rebuild the engine I am prepared to pour, and line bore the main bearing babbitt in the block at no additional cost within a two year period. Early V8 parts, cars, and other goods right here! www.modelastore.com. It could be finished better or use as is. Email me with questions or if you would like to see the car. I am looking for three brass step plates for my Depo Hack . The paint shines great. For a chronological list of changes in the Model T (Documentation), click Classifieds - Parts. Copyright Policy / Site Index / Contact US. Model-A parts, cars, and other goods . Additional photos can be provided. 1915 Ford Model T touring sedan, owned since 1957 & restored in 1958. Automobiles and Parts - Buy/Sell - Antique Automobile Club of America Thanks. Painting Engines MTFCA is the largest Model T club in the world. While much of the original paint has been preserved, all of the mechanical aspects are up to date. It still has the original wood in the box. $6,200. You may want to move this post to the General Discussion forum. The Model T Ford Club of America was founded in Southern California in 1965 to bring people together who have an interest in the Model T Ford! Runs and drives well. The vehicles and parts listed in these ads must be original, Clean MN title. 704 were here. Brake Rod Supports, Coil Boxes Guests are allowed to view but NOT to post or respond. The wheels are very good. $13,500. Info: Happy Begg, 803-622-0048. Radiator with new brassworks core. In Michigan, we will visit The Gilmore Car Museum, home of the Model A Ford Museum. Ads stay up for 60 days and will be taken down automatically unless another request from the poster is received. Looking to buy that super rare and hard to find Ford part? This car has just come out of 35 years of dry enclosed storage in Northern Alberta. Sides and front wall of bed are assumed to be original as are brass hand rails. Maybe used in gold mine to pump water. ", Copyright Policy / Site Index / Contact US. Good tires & tubes, older resto looks sharp. MTFCA Forums. Post it here! For Sale: 1931 (early) Victoria, body wood kit installed, 99% complete, all parts are there. I believe the box is a '27 with the front stake pockets set rearward. Asking $7500 for sale, unrestored Model A 2 door. Needs NOTHING but a new owner. 4dr sedan a veteran of many tours. 20180524_165003.jpg For Sale: 1924 TT Cab with Stake bed. Water pump. Need gone, 1912 Model T Deluxe Sport Phaeton Convertible. You cannot post new topics in this forumYou cannot reply to topics in this forumYou cannot edit your posts in this forumYou cannot delete your posts in this forumYou cannot post attachments in this forum, Powered by phpBB Forum Software phpBB Limited. FAQ; Logout; Register; Home. Powered by the Inline 4 cylinder under the hood that is paired wit, This 1927 Ford Model T Track T has a unique design and a throwback powerplant with the allure to draw you in at 1st glance. Has been in the same family for 69 years. Thanks to all who expressed interest. No side curtains, Bumpers: complete original front and rear end bumpers, chromed. Older restoration of a solid original. Car is listed in HCCA classified ads. It is original as you will find Glad someone brought it. Very nice thorough older restoration, and well maintained since completion. Box 26006, Wauwatosa, WI 53226-0006. Seattle, WA US '35-'36 rearend, door parts & others. Copyright 2000-2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited. 4dr sedan a veteran of many tours. Photos 2023 Photos 2022 Photos 2021 Photos 2020 Photos 2019 Photo 2018 . Five 0 8 - Nine 3 2 - Nine 2 0 Six, Took out of hiding after 49 yrs -engine turns over-have all the fenders-very nice body-asking $4500.00 no title has new wood in the top-a very nice car to start with give me a call Matt 503-824-2681. The Model A Ford Club of America, Inc. (MAFCA) is dedicated to the restoration, preservation and enjoyment of the Ford Model A and AA cars and trucks, as manufactured from 1928 through 1931. Quarter panels and rear wheel wells rusted and will need work. In the fall of 1908, Ford Motor Company introduced car that. Contact Frank @ (910) 330-3085. For sale- 1926 Model T with pick-up bed. Model T Ford Club of America - Largest Model T Club in the World I must be near you in Lower Swatara. 1914 Cadillac Parts Book. Good Mn. The family is selling the remainder of the collection. For Sale:1927 Model T ford touring car for sale in Chestermere area. It has a Boyce Jr. For sale is my 1927 Model T Drs Coupe. for $40 each. 1912 Model T Mother-in-law Roadster $13.5K, For Sale: Model T Ford Speedster dual carbs make offer, For Sale: 1919 T and parts - no affiliation, 1927 Model T Drs Coupe. THIS 1923 FORD MODEL T IS LOCATED IN: BILLINGS, MT 59101 The Ford Model T (colloquially known as the Tin Lizzie, Leaping Lena, jitney or flivver) is an automobile produced by Ford Motor Compan, THIS 1923 FORD MODEL T IS LOCATED IN: INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46254 The Ford Model T (colloquially known as the Tin Lizzie, Leaping Lena, jitney or flivver) is an automobile produced by Ford Motor Co, THIS 1926 FORD MODEL T IS LOCATED IN: LANSING, MI 48917 The Ford Model T (colloquially known as the Tin Lizzie, Leaping Lena, jitney or flivver) is an automobile produced by Ford Motor Company, THIS 1926 FORD MODEL T IS LOCATED IN: BILLINGS, MT 59101 The Ford Model T (colloquially known as the Tin Lizzie, Leaping Lena, jitney or flivver) is an automobile produced by Ford Motor Compan. Early Ford V8 Classifieds E Timer, rebuilt Holley NH carb, transmission screen, brake light. Many upgrades. For more information or pictures call Kim at 574-244-0364. Engine: completely re-built and babbitted by Model T club member along with rebuilt magneto system. Retiring from my restaurant and this is an amazing piece of equipment and gets lots of interest! Feel free to email if your interested. 1915 Model T Roadster, all original sheet metal. I might be interested. drive shaft, torque tube. Painting This belonged to Herald Handcock it won the concours elegance of washington .motor was refubused by Steve Tomatsu. The Model T was initially offered as a touring car, a Tourabout, a Runabout, a. This item is brand new and was specially made for me by Paul Larson for the 1926-1927 Model T with the vaporizor.