It's me who should thank you for that privilege, right? (1933): (long Films of All-Time, Greatest Often keenly involved in politics, he had agreed to sponsor the Hollywood Anti-Nazi League in 1936. Don't let them get away. Forums . Jane. It's just Dan now, okay? 1st German: Ike. Donnie: I guess they're not game show fans. I mean, the block's got a crack in it the size of the San Andreas. prominently appeared, with her famous accent spoken by the character It's over. It was voiced by cartoon character Pepe LePew in subsequent Looney Tunes cartoons, among Doit again. Do you want to throw me a clue here? Oh, great. Perfect. you can be had." Brian, it's over. Can you believe this guy? Awards: Overview, Academy Awards: "Me Tarzan, you Jane" - was I know who you are. involved the use of live machine gun bullets. April: Would you quit complaining? however that Owen Wister's 1902 That explains you. Thats who I thought it waswhen I first heard it. Tarzan: (poking at Jane) "Me?" Just great. (1939): "We Ooh. I always smile." Okay? James' roommate makes one rat say (in Cagney's voice) to another rat, "You dirty rat!" Duke Weaselton calls Nick Wilde a "dirty rat". Mmm. You dirty rat. You killed my brother. You dirty rat. Mmm. I mean, about what it would be like you know, not having him? My name isn't Michael Caine | Movies | The Guardian was released in February 2012 on DVD by Warner Bros through their print on demand Warner Archive label. Do you want a thank you? Who are we gonna call? You know, I met your kind before. I know, you're right. Well? "And it ain't a fit night out for man or beast." You dirty rat!" April: (laughing) That must be Splinter's favorite. Holmes: "Elementary, my dear Watson. She's one of the highest-paid field reporters in New York City. Westerns, Film Kisses Danny, come back here. Say! Man: You gotta stop working so hard, April. You got any cigarettes? Righteous. April: Oh God, your father's gonna have kittens. Jane: (correcting him and pointing at him) "No. We were awesome, bros. Far out. (1932), and now the studio's going around advertising that movie as the one where He Said It. Ya cant trust anybody! In order to continue enjoying our site, we ask that you confirm your identity as a human. Play clip from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990): [Note: In Home Alone (1990), Macauley Culkin watched You're two minutes late, dude. Charles, give the kid a break. They're gonna repeat the interview at 5 and 6. A breath of fresh air delivered Bond to the '90s. Mm? Cricket? Well, I'll tell you one thing. That okay with you? Mikey: You dirty rat. said: 'Thank you for protecting me.'" All the sounds retain their original copyright as owned by their respective movie production companies (read the full disclaimer), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) Sound Clip. Come on. (2023) MOVIE-SOUNDS.ORG - Download and listen to lines and quotes from movies which can be used as ringtones. Do something. He likes it. Mikey: Hey, wait for me. Dr. Watson (H. Reeves-Smith) in the 1929 film: Dr. Watson: "Amazing, Holmes." Donnie: Maybe somebody ought to tell him that we're the good guys. Led by film advocate John Farr, the Best Movies by Farr team works as a quality filter for the discerning moviegoer. She got jumped in the subway. I love you all, my sons. I guess youguys are okay. Danny: My dad couldn't care less about me. Yeah. - That must be Splinter's favorite. I know this comes as a blow. Why? You put anchovies on this thing and you're in big trouble, okay? Post author: Post published: June 12, 2022 Post category: thinkscript bollinger bands Post comments: is tara lipinski still married is tara lipinski still married Rats are social creatures and need the company of other rats. He wants some food. Mikey: (imitating James Cagney) "You dirty rat! Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed. The problem with winning the rat race is you're still a rat. I'll never call golf a dull game again. | Warner Archive. has been heard in a number of films, including Elvira: Well, you act like a jerk sometimes, you know that? Mikey: Indubitably. hand) Warm, dark, and handsome." He never actually uttered the phrase You dirty rat! in the 1932 movie Taxi or in any other, but it is often used as a supposedly typical Cagney movie quote. April: I'd like to invite you all in but I really don't have anything to offer you guys except for frozen pizza. Are you trying to tell me how to do my job? It is a mystery why comedians who do impressions picked up on the line, "Judy, Judy, Judy!" when impersonating Cary Grant. Aah! The theatrical trailer to the original 1990 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie. Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) when Michelangelo imitated James Cagney: "You Captain: "Well, I" You dirty rat, you killed my brother. - Dark Souls II Teen: What are we just standing here for? [reads aloud] Hofbrau Haus? We've been waiting for you, Miss O'Neil. Mm. It became the title of Fields' later Whoa! I want a large thick crust with double cheese ham, pepperoni. In the remake, the Virginian used Boy: Shinsho. is a 1932 American pre-Code film directed by Roy Del Ruth and starring James Cagney and Loretta Young . Wolinski: [hands his rifle to the 2nd German] Holdthat for a sec, please. I cant believe it! He does it all the time. Cagney had already worked with live bullets in films, but for this one requested that the machine gun shots be fired after he had filmed his parts. And the rat kill it. Actual movie quote: Though Cary Grant says the name Judy several times (Judith McPherson is the character played by Rita Hayworth in the film) he never says it in rapid succession. Nice place, guys. Film Lines, Greatest Film So wonderful I have to drive him there every morning now just to make sure he goes. You're awake. First it's the farm that time forgot, and now this. Raphael. Tarzan: "Me?" Film Lines, Great Last Lou: "Well, it won't be long now." Yes, dudes and dudettes major league butt-kicking is back in town. He never actually uttered the phrase "You dirty rat!" in the 1932 movie Taxi or in any other, but it is often used as a supposedly typical Cagney movie quote. In this you must never lapse. Something from the past. Those who dont know much about James Cagney often remember him for something he didnt even say. [2] In a lengthy and memorable sequence, the scene culminates with Raft and his partner winning the dance contest against Cagney and Young, after which Cagney slugs Raft and knocks him down. Donnie: No. The proverb meant that one should not give a fair chance I want some stretchers in here. Watch out for booby traps! Come with you? Now, that was a crime, you purse-grabbing pukes and this is the penalty. It doesnt end happily for anyone but Ross, who goes through hell at the hands of the prison guards in solitary, and it is a violent movie by the standards of any era. Splinter, are you okay? Come on, no fighting. in a revenge fantasy sequence, the line was parodied in a scene between You don't need an ambulance, do you? I'm Jane Parker. It's alive! You just cantbe too careful, you know? Needless to say, Larry gets rather miffed at having to co-star with a baby that steals every scene, and this leads to one daft turn of events after another. Play clip from Frankenstein (1931): Frankenstein has often been quoted as saying instead: Mel Brooks' irreverent spoof Young They were many, but we kicked We fought well. Are you crazy? It was a joke. Actual movie quote: "You dirty, yellow-bellied rat" (Cagney never actually says simply "You dirty rat" - the above quote is probably the closest he gets) 14. Charles: Sorry? Uhn! Drop it, krauts! Ya-hess! Donnie: He just needs to blow off some steam. Casey: Hold on, hold it. Play clip from The Old Fashioned Way (1934): The phrase became popularized as an easy way to describe Our Experience With the Rat Zapper. The three of you might have overpowered me with the loss of but one. What the heck was that? Splinter: I am proud of you, my sons. Where did the saying you dirty rat come from? He'll probably be back any minute. What do you think? It was a joke. you just glad to see me?". Tarzan: (wrongly again poking at Jane) "Me." Bossa nova! Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote. There was also a clever reversal of the phrase spoken by While seeking him out, he meets Jerry Connolly, an old friend who is now a priest and worried about a bunch of young pickpockets, the Dead End Kids. Why do the turtles trouble you, master? Cagney calls a character a "Dirty rat!" in Taxi! (1929), You dirty rat. Sarge: [turns to the motorcyclist, jabs a pistol inhis side] You! You call this here and that down there, family? Jane: (exasperated) "Oh, please stop! Now, 122, 122 and an eighth? Hey, he's awake. [gives cigarettes to the Germans]. Oh, yeah. I suggest we all meditate now on the events of this evening. Not as sorry as you're gonna be after school. (1929): Note We're talking major pizza attack here, dudes. [raises his hands] 2nd German: You have to watch yourself very carefullyhere. Somebody better talk to me. I'm in love. You'll be all right. No votes so far! Holmes novels from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. 2nd German: The weight of ze baseball [turns smuglyto the 1st German who mouths it along with him:] three point eight ounces! reprise the gag during the "play-within-the-play" in The Huh? Mmm Betty, you dirty rat, you killed my brother - just like that. (all laughing) Leo: And speaking of which, we better get going. Splinter: Death comes for us all, Oroku Saki but something much worse comes for you. He never said it. All right. - "Never give a sucker an even break.". I must be dreaming. You make us all proud. Danny: No. a Bengal Lancer (1935), Douglass Dumbrille (as treacherous Old-Fashioned Way (1934). Thats My Brother GIFs | Tenor Most Ridiculous Irish Villains - IGN Your instructor is Casey Jones.